You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Experiences In Our House

Real Ghost Stories

Experiences In Our House

 

There's been a load of things gone on in our house over the years, and still things are continuing. There was a time when me, my mam and my sister were in the house and we all heard the front door slamming, all of a sudden we heard my dad shouting "Hello" so we went out to see him and there was nobody there, The key was even swinging in the front door but it was locked when we tried it, We didn't know where the voice came from as my dad was at work that night.

Another thing that has happened is my sister has seen a shadow of a man staring out of her bedroom window. There was a time when I was in the house by myself making dinner when all of a sudden I heard a woman's voice saying "Is everyone alright" There seemed to be a quiet answer of yes, I was given the opportunity to listen to an old cassette of my mam's nana that had died in the 1980's and when I was listening to it, her voice had matched the one I had heard asking if everyone was alright, my dog was with me at the time and she ran straight to where the voice came from and started barking like crazy.

I hope these encounters don't sound fake because they're not; they are 100% genuine experiences that have happened in our house.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TBMassacre_fan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
Interesting story TBMassacre_fan: Sounds as though you are experiencing a possible residual haunting have these events happened before at all? I am curious did your mums nana live in the house you reside in now? Keep us posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: