You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Dresser

Real Ghost Stories

My Dresser

 

I have two long stories that have to do with my dresser so bear with me. My house was built for us in 2001 so I know that there were no previous occupants. You'd figure that a new house wouldn't have paranormal happenings occurring in them so I can't explain why this happened to me. Although I did get my dresser from my Nana so I don't know the history of it. Most people that I tell this experience to think that I'm lying and they just laugh, but I swear this is the honest truth. It is one of the most vivid memories I have and it happened around noon so I know I wasn't dreaming and I've never hallucinated.

STORY 1.) Probably around 5 years ago I was sitting on my mother's bed. Now her door was open and when it's open you can see directly into my room because our upstairs is sort of like a circle. Anyway my door was open as well and at that time, my dresser was right by my door so I could clearly see it as well. So I look up and I see this non transparent solid green circle like thing. I don't want to call it an orb because it had a face and was NOT see through and I don't really believe in orbs or ghosts, just spirits, demons, God, Satan, and angels. Anyway, it was floating by the top drawer of my dresser. It had two horns and eyes and it was (as crazy as it sounds) eating a chunk out of my dresser. I saw the bite marks in the upper hand corner of the dresser. I can't remember if it looked at me but I only saw it for around 7 seconds. That was when my mom came upstairs and I looked back at it and it was gone. The bite mark wasn't there anymore either. I can't explain it, but for some reason I wasn't scared when I saw it and usually I get scared quite easily. Anyway the next story was a couple years later.

STORY 2.) Now I used to be a fan of Criss Angel (he is a magician) and I bought his book. I didn't want to ruin the cover so I took it off and just put it under my dresser. A couple months later my mom told me that she had been hearing my dresser drawers open and slam shut repeatedly every night for a while. (She is usually the last one to bed because she stays up on her laptop until like 1 in the morning.) Anyway, she asked if I had heard it and I said that I never had. I'm not a heavy sleeper so a noise like that should have woken me or my sister up. (My sister used to share the same room with me). My mom said that she would come upstairs to see if I was just opening my dresser for some reason that late at night but the sound stopped before she got to my room and we were always both fast asleep in our beds. Anyway she had told me that the last night she had gone up the stairs again and this time she had said "In the name of Jesus, I command all evil out of his house". After that, she said she never heard the slamming again. I then realized that the Criss Angel book cover was under my bed and my dad told me to burn it (my family always thought he was an evil man from the start, it just took me awhile to find that out so I burned it. From that day, I have never had any more experiences with my dresser.

We are Christians and God says that he protects his children so I believe my mom's prayer was more powerful than any spirit in my house.

Anyway, I'd like to hear other people opinions on my stories.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Klosser803, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Skylar123 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-06)
I love criss angel also but I never had that hapen and my father used to watch him also with me and he is the kind that thinks the card game magic the gathering is satanic
SpoonMan (1 stories) (14 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
Yeah sounds like it could have been demonic, demons can get real nasty after a while so glad the prayer worked. I put up with demonic problems that got real bad for quite a while before I got baptised and became a Christian.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
Klosser83, sometimes it doesn't have to be the house that is haunted. A spirit can be attached to the land your house was built on. In this case it could have been attached to your dresser too. I don't think Criss Angels's book had anything to do with it. Perhaps the cover being under the dresser was just easy for the spirit to manipulate as well as banging the doors open and closed. I'm glad that your mother's prayer worked. Thanks, and take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: