You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: A Ghost in Heat

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost in Heat

 

I remember once that my husband and I were arguing about the paranormal. Specifically ghosts that haunt the living. He was a wee bit scared sleeping in my ancestral home.

Let me give you a background of our home sweet home. I live in a 39 year old house inside a compound. There are 5 houses in a row each facing another group of 5 houses. It was said that the place, where our compound was housed, was haunted. This was the place where Katipunero soldiers passed to get to Balintawak. This was a forest where ambushes and battles took place. Thus there were many people who lost their lives here. Even the maids in our house told us of their own experiences with the ghosts that haunt the house.

So my husband will was not so keen in sleeping in the house. His third eye was slightly if not reluctantly open. He used to experience and see ghosts wherever he went and in the places he lived.

We were already getting ready to go to sleep. We were lazing away in bed just watching the television. He said that since he began sleeping in the house a week ago he had never experienced any sighting. He said he was lucky - maybe. I was teasing him and said maybe the ghost in the house did not like him enough to warrant a look see. He turned off the television and snuggled deeper into the covers. The air conditioning was on. I also fixed my pillow and snuggled and positioned my self getting ready to go to bed. He then turned to me - a little pale. He said "Honey there is something sitting at the end of the bed next to me." I answered back that it was just his imagination getting the better of him. He said that he felt the bed sag on his side. I turned toward him and just embraced him reassuring him that it was just one of the ghost saying hello.

I was so used to having a ghost or "dwende" in my room. Each room in the house has its own entity residing in it. Each a unique paranormal entity. I have never really been bothered with them since they have never hurt anyone in the house hold. They are felt, heard and sometimes seen by the people living in the house.

My husband just asked me to keep my arms around him. Embracing and reassuring him that nothing would happen to him. So I guess we were already noding off to sleep since I remember that I was already somewhat dreaming. He suddenly shook me to wake me up. He said wide eyed "Honey it's not near the end of the bed anymore. It's touching my penis." With that we both sat up. I told him the best way is just to say a prayer. I took the holy water that I keep in the room for emergencies - like this. I sprayed the whole room more on the bed. I was hoping that the entity - who or whatever it was would be cooled by the spray of holy water.

We prayed then lay on the bed and pulled up the blanket. We slept and next thing I knew I woke up to see the rays of the sun passing through the curtains of my room. It was already morning.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

garnet92 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-08)
haha! Whatta story!...
I almost laugh to those comments I've read...
By the way... I'm glad that you two were okay...

Did that entity bother you 'again?
Rozalin (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Maybe it wasn't a Succubus and just a lonely female spirit. I'm pretty sure that Ghosts don't "get any action", for lack of a better term, in the spirit world.

Or lonely male, I'm pretty sure there's gay Ghosts as well as humans. Just saying.

I'm glad you're both fine & safe now though.

Take care!

Lea. <3
SpiritualItalian (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-10)
Its so refreshing and comforting that you took action and looked after your husband... Hope your both well:)
Tabbie (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-22)
this is a really great story- and it is nice your husband told you what was going on, it shows how much he trusts you ^^
Dei (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
maybe that's a female counterpart of INCUBUS... I don't remember what its called... 😊
ralu4michael (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-30)
wow! Now that's a naughty spirit! Like Michael said about another story, maybe this soul (which isn't his soulmate btw) had a relationship with your husband in another past life and she's simply jealous on you and she just wants to be his... It's great that you support him and that you managed to make her leave... Always ask for God's help and believe He'll help you...
DasherFlip (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
if I was that guy and I looked all pale at my wife id be so nervous and not want to be there anymore
kimchu (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-25)
That's funny. Maybe that ghost just checking or just jealous why you have while he or she doesn't. She just missed her partner I guess...
shiver (1 stories) (14 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
That's cool. Lol. I know what happened right after your husband was touched. Felt good right?hehe. Just kidding

This comment from JeffGhostbuster is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
well well this is deffinately not the first time I have heard of a frisky ghost but it is not a useaul thing to hear of one trying to molest a man next to his wife congrats on handleing it so bravely I recomend smudgeing your bed with sage
Ko0chieMcSnatch (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-30)
Hahahahahahaha holy crap. "it's touching my penis" I'm glad youguys are safe but it just was a funny story
The_Water_God (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
to whoever said ghosts do not belong in this world remeber to them we are the ghosts 😜
Ronove34 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
HAHAHA THE GHOST LIKES YOU INDEED! 😳
Well just don't worry as long as you respect them thy won't hurt you, unless there bad.
CrRonaldo17 (3 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
Wishes2810... Why are you so sure you have the right to say ghosts don't belong in this world. Maybe they do, maybe more than us. I don't think anyone has the power to know this for sure, unless there is complete understanding on the subject, which we have to yet develop to comprehend.
_miss_jacob1205525 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
I love ghosts and whoever said that they don't belong in this world is wrong. They're just as welcome as anybody, and tell your husband that there is no need to be afraid, and even though I'm not there, I wanted to say "it's ok". ❤
Wishes2810 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Im not being rude, I would just like to say that even if you are not botherd you should have the spirits removed. Ghosts are NOT part of the furniture, they do not belong in this world I would have your self and husband blessed because maybe it is following you... GOOD LUCK!

And to Michelle I will keep you in my prays and hope it will so you no more harm ❤ ❤
flamewithin (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-16)
first it wasn't 😳was it 😆 what a way to wake up I would have been surprised then pissed off that it did that and I had no control off the matter how did he feal about it? I would have felt violeted good way to react takeng control like that maybe it won't happen again bless your room every night before you fall asleep it may help
brenda329 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Someone mentioned that incubus and succubus only come to lonely people. Yes, I'd say that's kind of true. I have a few single freinds who have had some really freakish things happen to them (me included). So, maybe it wanted to flirt and be friendly. I doubt it will come back again though.

Brenda
chocnut (2 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Maybe that weird ghost was GAY! I think the ghost was totally like your husband's!
Just kidding! Lol 😁
chick1985 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
Maybe the ghost isn't mean. It likes your husband but it seems like it won't hurt you or him.
princezz122 (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-15)
uy bastos lng ata un ghost don't mind it unless that ghost c0mes back AGAIN!
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-20)
Interesting and realistic account. Thanks for sharing it.
Apparently, a resident spirit overheard your husband's remarks and decided to do something about it!
I wonder what's the current status on this encounter.
Any update?
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-24)
Wow, that is one freaky but funny story, about how your husband said it, but it is not funny that he experienced it, it might be a flirtatious ghost. 😊
Serenata (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-27)
Nice Story even if quite funny. If that happened to me, I'd be running down to the streets. LOL 😁
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-25)
oh... And you'd know if you've been harassed by their kind if by the morning, you notice you have this humongous, dark reddish marks (the same marks you'll get if you get whipped, but bigger) all over your body, especially near your holy treasure err down there... 😳😨
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-25)
aww... Freaky!

well, first of all, I wouldn't say that's a succubus touching your hubby because succubus and incubus are only drawn to lonely people... People who hangs out by themselves, people who feels like nobody loves them.

...yeah that's what turns them on 😕

maybe it was just a flirty ghost... Lol 😳
davidparker (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Well... Um... I don't really know what to say about this. Has it happened again? Luckily I've never had an experience like THAT before. Well, I wish you and your husband luck! Thanks for sharing. 😉
brigs (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-18)
i experienced the same thing like someone sits on the edge of my bed but not as naughty as the ghost who touches private parts...
Erika Bates (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-17)
thats some scary crap right there. If that was me I would of peed my pants or killed my self before the ghost will kill me. Its hapend to me to...lol

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled