You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Man And The Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Man And The Boy

 

I'm going to make this short and to the point. My best friend lives in PA and has a lot going on in his life right now. We both see and hear things often, me being on a daily basis lately. And because we both believe each other it's a lot easier to keep our experiences to ourselves. People we know don't really accept the paranormal as being true. Anyhow, my friend called me a couple weeks ago and told me something that has really been bothering me since.

He was having a rotten day and was upset over something and he was crying. He said "I don't want to say this, but I have been seeing this man in my house and it seems that I only see him when I'm upset or angry" I asked him how long he had been experiencing this and he said for quite some time. He could describe this figure as a man in his mid 40s about 6 foot tall with jeans and a grey shirt. He said that when he sees this figure it's just always about 6 foot away from him just staring at him. No emotion, no facial expression, no movement. Just a blank stare. He says its only in his house.

A day or two later he called me up again and told me that while he was in the basement he looked over his shoulder and saw plain as day a little boy about the age of 7 maybe 8 and could describe him wearing overalls and no shoes. He said the little boy just moved back and forth as if playing peek a boo but like the man showed no emotion or facial expression just blank stares. What bothers me most is that before my friend told me about these particular experiences, I had a dream of a little boy falling from rickity steps and landing on concrete flooring with blood pouring from his head. At first I perceived it was my own child and was frightened. Then after he told me of his experiences I realized that behind his house there is a garage that is boarded up with an upstairs room big enough for an apartment. With rickity stairs and the bottom is concrete. He questioned his landlord but his landlord would not talk about it not saying either way if some sort of accident had occurred there. I researched the best I knew how and only come up with the house was built in 1920. Could my dream and his experience be connected? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for taking time to read my story...

Other hauntings by kellyb09

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kellyb09, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TerriLewis123 (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-20)
Hello Kellyb09, I liked your story. I believe dreams can mean more than we may understand. I think my mom & sister had a pyschic connection through a dream once. My sister called me early one morning in a panic, saying we needed to go physically check on my mom because she had a dream that my mom was calling her name in distress. Strange as it was, we went to my mom's, & woke her up & told her about our alarm & she said she had just had a dream that I was drowning & (since my mom can't swim), she was calling my sister's name to help me. Thank you for sharing.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-20)
I have to agree with Miracles and tawny on this one. Get your friend to ask around the area, someone has got to know what happened there. How long has your friend lived in this house?
I personally think your dream was connected to your friend and his house.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Could your dream and his experience be connected? Possibly, but I have no idea how, because the boy playing peekaboo obviously wasn't bleeding.

People we know don't really accept the paranormal as being true.
In order to be accepted as true, one needs something more than anecdotal evidence.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
I do believe that you may be more than sensitive to the paranormal. You might have had a psychic experience... Dreaming about this boy and then your friend seeing the boy. I would suggest that your friend look in the newspaper archives for that location and do some investigation. It very well could be that a young boy did pass in that property and maybe the way you saw it in your dream. If your friend could find out that information and find the name of the boy maybe then he could speak to the little boy, if he sees him again. Explain to the boy that it is time to go find his parents, siblings, etc. And leave this house.
kellyb09 (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
thank you everyone for your comments. You have each helped in a big big way. My friend continues to see this man and describes him as wearing jeans and a grey shirt. It didn't sound like period clothing. But it could be someone he knows. I know it kind of gives me the creeps. Ill def pass along the advise to him. Thank you all so much! ] 😁
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Hi kellyb09-
It could be that you and your friend have a connection when it comes to the paranormal. If so, that is pretty stellar. 😁 I;m glad you both can confide in eachother.
When you described how your friend only sees the man in the gray shirt when he is crying or upset, that gave me the feeling that the man possibly could be watching over him or concerned. Maybe he is some sort of guardian? Did your friend say he looked as if he is from another era? He could be a past ancestor that is simply watching over him and concerned. I hope that you both get to find out more about these spirits!
Blessings,
Sarah
bigryan020192 (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
im not going to encourage the fact that your dream is linked with the little boy but it does sound convincing. What about checking the police records for this, I don't know how long ago this would have ever happened but there may be something there, and maybe the ambulance records, something thing is bound to come up. As for the this man you should do the same but if you cannot find anything I reccomend a reliable and trustworthy medium and I mean a reliable one, many "mediums" only tell you what you want to hear and either elaborate or make up things to "fill in the gaps"

Thanks for sharing
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Kellyb09 - it is not uncommon for two people who are close, although separated by miles, to have a paranormal connection like you and your best friend.

I would also suggest, like tawny has, that your best friend start with neighbors. It's amazing how many people are willing to talk when you sit down and have a cup of coffee or mention that you live in a certain house. He may not have to say much, other than where he lives. Sometimes people just like to talk and they'll tell him everything he needs to know without him having to ask. It might take awhile to get around to him, after talking about all the other people who live in the neighborhood, but eventually LOL

He can also search the web and newspapers for accidents. I'm not sure how ambulance records go. Never actually thought about that until now. I don't know whether they are public record or not. I'm sure someone on here knows the answer to that. If they are not, that might be another way to go.

I was going to tell you that I wouldn't ask the local law enforcement, but that's not true. "I" would ask because my brother is in law enforcement. I'm just not suggesting your best friend do this unless he knows someone who is in law enforcement and can be discreet. They're kind of funny about the paranormal sometimes 😉
tawny (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
hi I read your story and I do believe sometimes dreams can be connected to the paranormal. Something simular happened to me where I was staying at a friends for a few days and I dreamed about how a women killed herself in the bathroom and I found out by my friend that my dream was true. Maybe your friend should ask around maybe there is someone who knows like a neighbour or something. I hope by knowing someone has a simular story it makes you feel a bit better.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: