You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: How Did He Get In My Dream?

Real Ghost Stories

How Did He Get In My Dream?

 

My story happened when I was about 10 and my sister was 13, I and my sister shared a room.

One night I was in my room when I heard a person say, someone will die. Which when your 10 is really scary. About five minutes later I heard a scream I ran around the house to try and find out who it was. Later that night I heard someone say, sleep little one sleep then (I don't know when) I fell asleep. In my dream I saw someone push my sister off the stairs and she hurt her leg really bad.

The next day my sister 'fell' down the stairs. When I went to talk to her someone said please forgive me I had to. My sister said that when she 'fell' she could feel someone pushing her down the stairs.

About 3 months later my cat was sitting in my room when I heard a loud scream and a cry for help. My cat suddenly looked up and ran away. When I turned my head to see what he was looking at I saw a man hanging from my light and all around on the walls it said sorry.

When I ran out the room to get my mum I could feel someone trying to pull me back in. When I screamed at it to let go. No one has ever believed me other then my sister. We both changed rooms about 9 mouths later. We still had many other stories like 'Hello Mommy' which I've wrote about, the man I have seen many times.

He once sat on the stairs and watched me and my sister (which was very creepy) and he once got me in trouble for breaking all the plates in our dish washer (which isn't very hard because our dish washer is not very good) and once he was in my mirror when I was brushing my teeth. I'm not too scared to brush my teeth with out someone with me.

Could someone please help because every time I see this man it is like someone is going to kill me?

I will write more stories later on.

Other hauntings by darkbunny209

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, darkbunny209, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
Yeah my mom said the same to me and my brother. I remember asking "whats a crock of crud?" and she didn't waste anytime explaining it. Now I'll probably start saying it on a regular basis and my teenage son will probably roll his eyes and ask me the same thing L.O.L. Now I know why I love this site (catchy phrases and one liners)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
Glad you liked it Champion! I aim to please 😉 My mum used to say that all the time too, if she thought I was lying about something... "Girl, don't you try and feed me your crock of crud!"
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
DeviousAngel- I haven't heard that phrase since I was a kid (crock of crud). My mom used to say that all the time when I was a child. Thanks for that one! I got a laugh out of it.

Champion
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
D/A, I believe you are correct lol. I think I'm done giving benefit of the doubt on anything until mid-September.
::grabs sewing kit to patch blankie::
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
BJJ, I can certainly respect and appreciate you giving her the benefit of the doubt. 😊 We cannot instantly say that all stories that do not make sense are BS. But this one I think deserves the fabled blankie. Sounds like a 10-13 year old kid with poor spelling trying to pull the wool over our eyes with a poorly drafted fictitious crock of crud.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
K, not a language barrier. Just another load of BS. Summer vacation needs to end soon, the blankie is getting threadbare.
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
So first you blame it on being half asleep, then on your sister for posting a bad "plan" of the story? Something is missing here, for sure.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
I have to ask, how old are you? Because I have a hunch that there is no language barrier...
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
It is not so much that the story is bad as the story does not make sense. You left out a lot of details and you did not answer the questions that anyone asked here. For future reference, why make an account and have someone else post stories for you? Post your own stories or let someone make their own account and post.
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
She didn't hack I asked her to put the story on as I was sick the story was on my laptop and she found the (really bad) plan I'll try and put the real one on later sorry if it's ummm really really bad next time I will delete the plan very sorry

~dark bunny 209
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
Umm what are you talking about my sister got on my account sorry the story is true though 😐
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
I'm thinking language barrier on this one.
Darkbunny, could you describe the man you saw hanging from your light? How was he hanging from the light? Was he hanging as in hung, with a rope around his neck? Or holding onto the light with his hands and just dangling from it? Were you able to see what he looked like, make out his features, or was he just a shadow image?
When you say you feel like he's going to kill you, is he doing something threatening? Or do you just feel extreme fear when you see him?
As to the newspaper article, could you make a rough guess as to the time frame it was written? 10 years ago? 20? 50? Just a guess would help lend credibility.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
Darkbunny209, maybe you just need to get more sleep. Seems like you have a case of WWT (Writing while tired). If that is your excuse for all of the plot holes in your story, why don't you wait until you are actually awake to comment or write a story. How are we supposed to learn and understand if you are asleep on the job?
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
I'm thinking either a language barrier or it could be that the poster is young... Or this could all be a hoax. One of the three. With how many false stories there have been lately, I'm skeptical of everything. But I must say, this story makes absolutely no sense. Darkbunny, where did the paper disappear to with that pertinent information that you can't possibly get to it again and relay the name of the man and his wife to DeviousANGEL? 😕
johntravis28 (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
I can't follow this at all! I don't understand either of darkbunny's comments... Maybe there is a language barrier or something
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
Surely the article said his name, his wife's name and his killer, then. Give me that information and I can look it up myself.

This comment from darkbunny209 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
I have to aggree with bacchaegirl... I am confused by this story too. Could you link the article about this guy who killed himself? How did you figure out who this person was? There is so much that you did not explain about this story that I do not know what to make of it.
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
to tell you I was partly asleep when I wrote this and I hoped it didn't get well put on but who cares I hear the man a lot in my head and not in my head my sister hears them to so I don't think there made up and I found out he was well a killer and he died when a man shoot him and his wife (he had a wife poor her) was very sad and died to it happened long time ago but I looked in the news papers. Also my story wasn't long so I had to add lots lots more that happened later on in other storys last time I do that. 😐
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
I don't know if you are going to be killed. But probably not. I am really confused by this story. Where are you hearing these voices from? Are you recording them? Do you just hear them in your mind? Where are they coming from, do you think? So you see a ghost once in a while, and you think it's going to kill you? Why would someone say they had to push your sister down the stairs? If it really was a malicious entity, would it really ask for forgiveness? Maybe you have multiple spirits in your home. Maybe you are hearing things. I really don't know what to think of this story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: