You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Spirit Possession

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Possession

 

I'm Arci and I'm new here. I had read a lot of scary stories and different hunted places stories, so I was encouraged to share mine. I had experienced a lot of scary, freaky stuffs and this one that I'm going to share is the latest one.

I just graduated that time with my degree, and reviewing for my upcoming license exam which was held December, last year. I was then reviewing and attending review classes everyday.

The one day, after a very crucial week, I enjoyed my weekend sleeping. It was 9:00 am in the morning when I was awakened by my angry mom. She was demanding why I was not able to show her my graduation picture. Since I was tired from the last week's review, I told her I was to busy and that she don't need to be angry because I displayed it in my table for her to see if in case she go to my room. To cut the story short we had this long arguement. Well I was not able to recall all the things that happened then.

But according to my Mom, in the middle of our arguement, she noticed that my voice is different from my normal voice, she told me that, from being small it turn to big voice like a satan voice telling her this: "Hindi mo ako mapipigilan! Hindi ako matutulad sa'yo! Hindi ko hahayaang manalo ka sakin!" (translation: You can't stop me! I will not be like you! You can't win over me!") my eyes pure black as in no white part of my eyeball and then a satanic laugh.

What is the freakiest thing that my mom told me happened that day is that, in the middle of our fight, I was able to lift her up in the ceiling using my one hand as in she's lying in her belly and my hand is on her chest. Like you have a tray in your hand (By the way, my mom weighs 160 kg while I only weigh 115 kg) I was also able to bang her through the door while laughing hard. She was able to held me close holding my arms tight and she heard me say in a tiny voice "Tulungan mo ko! Ayoko na!" (translation: "Please help me! I don't want it anymore!") then after that, my father rush inside my room, held my head and pray hard. (My father is a member of our church he's like a pastor)

Then after that, What I only remember is that I'm crying in my father's lap, while he held me with my mom crying.

After that day, My father told us, that he saw a black shadow over my window (My window is facing a vacant lot. Next to that lot is a 3 storey house that is haunted) He also saw that shadow disappeared from my room after he prayed over my head.

It is not the first encounter of my family with that black ghost. I will share the other stories related that.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, arci, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
I was wondering. Isn't it a bit off fighting with your mom over a small thing? And why would she be that angry? In my perception, it might be, that the devil was attracted to you because first, it might be that you had disrespected your mom, second, your mom being unreasonable for being angry with you for not showing your grad pic. She would have just waited for you to wake up.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
Is this the only time you have ever experienced something like this? It does seem quite extraordinary this event, do you have any idea why you think you may have been possesed, lifestyle, home etc?

I doubt that the house next to the vacant lot has anything to do with it. I'm reaching for a certain blanket with this one. 🤔

Dan
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
You remember any of the events happening during the possession time frame?

Your mom have any sort of bruising or anything as an aftermath of the attack?

Peace
JustCurious
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
Speaking of BOOMSTICK, I was wearing my Evil Dead:The Musical shirt just yesterday and I thought of everyone on here aka taz, champion 😆 ❤
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
I'm going to call this B.S. For BOOM STICK because its way to much like the MVP guy.

This comment from darkfantum is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Wow that's some pretty good recall there. Not only does everyone involved remember the details, but the pastor is on hand to save the day from the She-Hulk.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Just so I got this straight, you lifted your mom up and swung her around? If I were her, I would be a lot more hysterical than you protrayed her to be. Maybe I missed something. Did you go see a professional about the voices? That may be a good place to start.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: