You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lady In Distress

Real Ghost Stories

Lady In Distress

 

This experience started about 1 1/2 year ago in a bar in an old part of Dubai where I go once or twice a week to meet up with friends. One night I went to the Ladies room in the back room which has two toilets. Anyway as I sat there I suddenly hear this woman crying on the toilet next to me. She was in sincere distress and I thought "I better go and see if shes ok and maybe needed help" As I got out of my toilet she was gone. The toilet empty. I thought that she had left. With a feeling later on I should have tried to find her.

I told a good friend about it. Who is convinced I got the gift. Which she told her partner the first time she saw me. And true since I was a child I have encoutered many different situations, premonition, psychic, ghost (only twice before though) anyway back to my story.

About six months later, same toilet same thing happened again. Same crying. Same very sad distress and I thought "Right I hurry so I can catch her this time" But as I got out of my toilet she was gone. However this time I ran outside to try and find her but no. No one was to see.

Last thursday I went to the toilet again however I went to the Ladies room in the main bar. As I sat there the same crying started. I immidiately got up and all toilets where empty! I went out of the ladies room asked a friend if he'd seen a woman leaving the L-room. He said "no one has gone out before you"

Now I got spooked. Although through my life I have had different experiences. But this I will get back to some other time. Also I need to mention that during all three situations I never heard a door open/close, footsteps.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dee21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Trumpjr16 (1 stories) (5 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
This is very interesting, I would try putting a camera in there and see if I could see her.
caffenite (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-14)
In our religion (Islam) we Muslims certainly believe jinn's (better known as (ghosts) technically live in the toilets as they are used in staying around the dirty environment. Now back to the point; this 'lady in distress' just happens to be a ghost. She doesn't go out, she doesn't go in, she's just there.
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-23)
well...you could've asked somebody in the bar about it. They might have known something
Bliss006 (6 stories) (49 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
Hi Dee21, I live in Dubai too, please can you tell me which pub is this:)
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
I guess Mintyleaf is right, that could be a residual haunting. Something happened in past and her energy got "trapped" in there (sorry this is the best way I can explain it) and from time to time that moment repeats itself. In this case, the spirit/ghost isn't aware of the surroundings, it doesn't even notice you.

God bless ❤
Dee21 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
[at] Mintyleaf: Yes it was my thought as well, thank you for commenting really do appriciate it Am wondering weather I should try and "ask" a bit around amongst people?

[at] gelflingfay: Will take your advise, somewhere I hope it won't be another 6 months again before I hear her again, as I would like to try and help her... Thank you for your response 😊
Mintyleaf (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
It seems like a residual haunting. Just my 2 cents though...
gelflingfay (1 stories) (52 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
Next time don't get up. Don't move just ask if she is alright. Perhaps the movement is what is "startling it" and making it leave. Hey it is worth a shot. 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: