You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: I Feel And See Different Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

I Feel And See Different Spirits

 

Firstly I'm new to this site, and I'd like to share my personal ghost story with everyone. I'm a big fan of the paranormal, I've always read ghost stories and legends, I remember I used to see unusual things, I smelt something Odd when I lived in a flat in Campsie when I was about 7 years old. I had no idea what it was, nothing was burning. It smelled like smoke. I also used to hear voices, calling my name, and just jibbersh, like it was all around me even if I was alone. I heard my name being called also, my cat used to stare at nothing as well. Everywhere I go it feels like I'm surrounded by other presences, but I don't know who.

When I was 10 I lived in Marrickville, it was a massive house, about 6 rooms. In my room I'd always feel a nasty little boy who liked scaring me because he thought it was fun, moving my door from side to side and watching me, breathing in my ear all the time.

I was basically a loner at school, I had no friends because everyone thought I was weird and didn't belong, so I brought my doll to school and talked to it every so often because I had no one else. The teasing got bad for me and even in class where I had to sit outside until things calmed down.

I went to the bathroom and was singing while I was looking in the mirror (A Sad Song) and I turned for one minute then back to the mirror which looked like a solid, were-wolf looking thing which was on the wall. I quickly ran out.

When I went overseas I got really sick one day and had the highest fever ever, I couldn't sleep, I woke up in the middle of the night so something saying "Dakota! Wake up!" I woke up, and I needed to go toilet bad, I wasn't afraid of it, I was actually very comfortable with this voice, it seemed like it was helping me.

When I was 13 I had two cats called Dusty and Glow, I loved them so much, they were brother and sister and were never seen without each other.

On my birthday, I was calling out to Dusty so I could say goodbye but She never came, I got worried, I was heading to school and as I opened the gate the road in front of me I saw her lifeless body laying on the road.

I ran over to her and looked at her, she looked horrible, I remember her eyes were unbelievably scary and looked like she was in pain although she was dead, I never stopped crying on that day, I usually don't celebrate my birthday anymore. Glow has dissapeard and I never saw him again.

I knew this girl called Jess who claimed she was psychic and saw things, we spent a lot of time together so basically we were best friends. We decided to do a seance to contact Dusty as I was so desperate. We sat in the backroom of my house, we put a round table in the middle of the room with a white candle in the middle, a picture of Dusty on my phone and a bit of cheese (Don't ask, I figured Dusty liked cheese!)

So we turned off the light and the room was pretty dark. We held hands and chanted "Please Dusty come to us." We chanted it repeatedly until I stared into the candle, it started flickering wildly and Jess screamed, I asked her what was wrong and she said she saw a human face. I looked back into the candle and I saw which seemed to resemble a cat skull floating over the flame. My heart was racing now. Then it dissapeared, a bright green light started floating to me out of nowhere. I kept blinking to see if it was real and it kept coming at me, and we let go of each others hand. I ran to the kitchen, looked to through the door to my backyard and saw a green figure walk straight then dissapear. The lights in my room sometimes flicker also. When me and Mel are together the ghost problem seems to happen often. Millie's really bad and cheeky and gives us a hard time.

Then weird things started happening. I'd see a lot of shadow people. They used to give me nightmares and when I went to sleep I felt like I was being grabbed, I woke up with scratch marks, I'd hear talking and see faces and spiders everywhere, not real spiders though. As I got to get used to this and I did some reasearch. I'm not afraid anymore. They backed down and things aren't bad as they were before.

I have another friend called Jess but we'll call her "Mel" so we don't get confused, I remember I wanted to send them back. She's psychic also. We have this strange bond which I can't explain, she reads my mind, I read hers, I know what she's feeling and mood she's in. We were siting outside on the trampoline and my sister and her brother and sister were in the garage playing, so we opened this book called "the Quran" and we kept saying, go back to where you came from. Then everyone came running out of the garage, and her younger brother started crying, he said he saw people. A mother, Father, Girl, and Boy, and a baby.

Then we both started to see things, Milli (the little girl) is down right horrible. I slept in a room alone and she used to hum a freaky tune, skip up and down my hallway and I heard a lot of giggling like she was purposely scaring me. Then she left me after a while and went to Mel's house and started doing the same thing to her. Then John came (The father) and stayed in my room. I'd feel his presence; his feelings; anger, hatred, and jealousy. I have a double bed and he always stays on the left side. When Mel slept over my house, we were in a room and it was night time, I heard singing and we ended up arguing over who was going to check it out, and, unfortunately, I lost, so I had to go check it out. She was laying in bed and found out it was my sister, so we went to sleep. Next morning she said "Dakota...Something growled at me when you left, I felt breathing near my ear and something tried to drag me off the bed." I had a strong feeling it was John, I usually see him crawling on the walls, though, just the outline of him (Shadow ghost).

My door opens and closes, I heard a lot of mumbled, gibberish voices that I can't understand, I try to but I can't. I remember I was laying in bed and tried to take a picture of them at night time cause I felt them in the room, I heard a loud squeal and I nearly litterly cried my eyes out, I hid under the covers and never did it again. John follows me wherever I go. Activity stopped but it started up again. Millie stays with Mel. I only once saw the little boy when Mel slept over. He's harmless, He was leaning over my leg like he was looking for something. I feel now that I'm more open to spirits, I seem to notice them more and I think it's growing inside of me, I want to help the dead who haven't passed on but I need help opening my mind more.

I see random colors, I don't know what it is though, like circles or mists looking thing.

I remember about 4 days ago I told Mel how I used to see this cat in my house whom I call Shadow; telling her I haven't seen him in months and how bad I missed him, I saw it as a solid form, It usually sat in the kitchen licking itself clean, I was sitting in my room once, heard meowing at the door, opened it, and felt like Shadow walked in. Then the next time after I talked about it I thought I saw a cat run into the seance room, where I did the seance, I was so sure I quickly went to see if mum got a new cat. But it wasn't there.

John is the main one I'm afraid of, because I have heard him, and I was laying down in my bed ages ago when all of a sudden I woke up, It felt like someone was in my room, and I looked to the side on the left side feeling John there next to me, but I was too tired to be scared and went back to sleep. Then out of nowhere, it felt like something whacked me on the head, this frightens me. I looked around, no one was there, So I went back to sleep, then it whacked me hard again, and I bolted out of the room like I was on fire. It seems that he's jealous when people are with me, mainly my close friends.

I sometimes see figures walking around, they come mostly when it's really dark, I want to know what the voices say, I tried asking them if they needed help, they don't answer sometimes, I hear tapping noises like someones touching things, Voices, Like I'm being touched, and see colours. I want to also see them more clearly but sometimes I'm afraid, I've also had sleep paralysis once but that was a long time ago.

I feel and see different spirits, mainly John, I used to see things even before the seance, I want to know if I'm Psychic or if someone can help me and tell me what's going on?

I now longer see Jess, This ghost thing happened even before I did the seance. I feel that I'm odd, I'm not sure if I'm sensitive to the paranormal or not? I really need help. Any info would be appreciated.:) I'd also like to know how I can improve my ability if I do have one? And what are these Ghosts and What do I do?

I still feel presence of some ghosts in my room, they seem to bother me only.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Smurf, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

cr33perhuntr117 (6 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-25)
yeah most of my comments are litteraly typed a school and p.s. Who is dusty and p.s.s. Smurf I'm sorry about what happened you arent crazy its happened to most kids at my school infact our school is most likely haunted legend has it my school was built on a battlefield that was there 1000 or something years ago and we also have a hall and there is a community centre and iv seen this girl in the hall way that looked like she was throwing... Balls of some sort at me and I got scared so much I ran out of the hall like my pants were on fire no lie 😭 and p.s.s.s.
My school is springfield lakes state school [s.l.s.s]
cr33perhuntr117 (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-25)
ummm frankyvulger your wrong this stuff has happened to me and my friend travatar2887 (more him) so stop being a tird and respect his/her belives
cr33perhuntr117 (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-25)
yeah sry about that we didn't have a fight we just wanted a acount for both of us that we could use at the same time sry but I have a bit of true stories so if you would like to read them email me at krashbandikoot [at] hotmail.com 😁 😁
travatar2887 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-25)
the cr33perhunter117 group broke up but the email is still the same so email me to learn how to use your abilites
cr33perhuntr117 (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-25)
oh and if you would like to know how to master these abilities send us an email at ct.gamecrap [at] gmail.com πŸ˜‰
cr33perhuntr117 (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-25)
hi this is a double account and this happened to me and my friend so you are not crazy my friend has mastered these abiltities but I havn't it is very hard becuase you have to become 1 with the spirits πŸ˜‰
spectravondergeist (11 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-11)
Hmmm...when you say you see coulours I know how you feel I do but everyone gets that so that is nothing to worry about its perfectly natural but the figures I'm not sure but I have heard people whisper stephanie (my real name) its really worrying some times they say stephanie chandler it scares the hell out of me mabey you could help me with that if I find a way to help you with yours:)
FranklyVulgar (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-28)
Ugh, teenagers are awful at coming up with convincing stories. A cat skull floating above the candle? This sounds like one of those corny, straight to video horror movies but even worse because it was written by a kid. This might honestly be one of the worst fake stories I've read on this site so far. Congrats, Smurf.

Also, just some extra advice to all those kids who are submitting B.S. Stories: the second you describe anything that seems like it came out of The Ring or The Grudge, it's game over. That's the biggest give away that it's just a teenager with nothing better to do.

This site needs to moderate the submissions more. I understand there must be a high volume of them and might be difficult to read through every single one, but it would greatly improve the quality of the site's content if they did so. Or maybe purge the site of the really obviously fake entries.
Smurf (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
Hahaha, Thanks for everyone's posts, you all been quite helpful xx πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
granny - every time I give the crown up, I end up needing it back. You sure you need it? Although I gotta admit, that was a good one πŸ˜†

Okay, here's your crown! πŸ˜†
ParrotPig104 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
I'm blonde... Omg, my cat just killed a pigeon. Not that that matters. Ugh
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
Irishguy: OOPS! πŸ˜†...Yeah, it would be Slim Dusty that I was thinking aboutπŸ˜†...I hope my Aussie friends don't see this, I'll never live it down LOL!...I think I had "blonde" moment...Miracles, where's the crown? πŸ˜†
Smurf (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
Zzsgranny - That's very true 😜 Oh no, I live in Australia and I have no idea who Dusty Springfield is until now! I feel so delayed ahahaha πŸ˜† My teacher used to scare me and say there were drop bears haha Goodtimes xx

Irish Guy - Really? Now I'm confused. πŸ˜•
IrishGuy (30 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
zzsgranny, Dusty Springfield was a British female solo artist from Britain. She died in 1999.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
Smurf: We all made mistakes when we were young, that's probably why we're dealing with stuff now πŸ˜†...Glad you learned something...Oh, Dusty Springfield is an Australian musician... I was introduced to his music by a couple of our own resident Aussies: Aussiedaz and DARKNESSπŸ˜†...Him, and Drop Bears πŸ˜†
Smurf (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
zzsgranny - I've never heard of Dusty Springfield either πŸ˜• But yeah, When I was doing this I had a picture of my cat, I did see an outline of a cat skull but then thought was going mad. I've definatley learned my lesson, and I was young and determined to make contact without knowing the side effects anyway~

Thanks!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
smurf: "Dusty" is the nickname for "Dustin", and I'm surprized you've never heard of Dusty Springfield?...It's actually a pretty common name...So, what I think happened is: you didn't make your plea to your cat, you opened the door for any ole Dusty to come through...

When trying to communicate with those who've passed on, it isn't wise to call back people or pets who've already crossed over... How would you feel if you were roused from a pleasant slumber and pulled out of your comfort zone for someone to say "HI!"...It would totally piss me off LOL πŸ˜†, and I'd definately do some damage!...

When we choose to communicate, it should be with ones we suspect are already present, not those we have to pull back to this realm... It pisses them off 😊...So instead of chanting his name, you SHOULD have asked that if the spirit of your deceased PET Dusty was present to make himself known or give you a sign... Hindsight is always 20/20 though... I hope you learned a lesson about not meddling in things when you have no clue how to handle the repercussions...
Smurf (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
Werewolfluv - I love your name btw, I love wolves 😁 That sounds really creepy, sometimes you panic and don't know what to do. Hahha "Try" Will do buddy! Thanks heaps and goodluck with your spirits!

Zzsgranny - I chanted it constantly, I had a picture of Dusty too, I've never heard of a person having a name called Dusty, that's kind of odd. But yeah, freakiest day I tell you!

Laziria - Hello:) Yes, I told my mother, she thought I was crazy, and she said I was imagining it. I told my uncle and he thought the same thing, so I never spoke to them about it again. She put a holy book on my table and told me to pray every night. I'm extremely sure it's not my imagination, the things I've seen, even in solid form. Sometimes I do thing my imagination is running wild cause at times I think I'm crazy. Sometimes I want it to stop, but at other times I think to myself, maybe this is happening for a reason, These people...spirits, need our help. And I feel slightly upset that they're wandering around alone, without people seeing or hearing them. I really want to know more, about them and how I can increase my umm, ability, in helping them. Thankyou for all your helpful information, I really appreciate it.

πŸ˜†

Obi_Wan_Kenobi - A chakra net? That sounds really interesting. Meditating so hard at times because of all the busy thoughts running around in your mind. But I definatley will try. I'll try my best to do what you said, a bit spooked in doing it but I need to. I'll make sure to research that and learn more about it. Thankyou for your advice, I really appreciate it:) ❀

Thankyou to everyone for being so kind and understanding, I appreciate it, you all sound extremely wise!

May god bless you all, Lots of Love,
Dakota!
Smurf (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
Shlain - Thankyou so much for your wonderful information. I really appreciate you not judging me, because I told a close friends about this and instead they made fun of me and called me a "devil" I really do miss Glow and Dusty, and I know they'll always be in my heart forever, as will all my animals. I've been seeing these shadows, feeling them and hearing them alot. Even before my seance! I really want to know how I can make myself see them more, meaning, get in touch and help them?

Sometimes spirits scare me because they're capable of doing anything, scaring me to death first of all! πŸ˜• Everytime I try to talk to my self out loud, something freaky happens, tapping noises and such and my heart begins to race then I literally fly out the room ahahaha. 😐 Your excercise sounds interesting and I'm willing to try it, never heard of it before, but hey, I guess we should all try new things? Thankyou so much for all your advice, you've really helped me:) ❀
God Bless You,
Dakota:)
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
Hey sweetie! Firstly I want to say that I know how it feels to lose a pet so close. I also want to tell you not to worry, because Glow and Dusty will always be with you. Even if you don't notice it I'm sure they will be popping in to say Hi at times especially considering they had such a strong bond to you. Secondly, you are not weird or strange. You are not odd. You are unique. You will find that many people with gifts were the same way you were when they were young. I don't think the seance you held was the cause of you attracting spirits and I don't think your friends are the cause either. Going by what you wrote I think you're an empath. I also think you could and will become a very strong sensitive.

Always remember that you have the power of control. When you sense a spirit around you, make it clear that you won't take any nonsense from them. If they mean harm then they're not welcome! There is a technique I want you to try. It's not evil or dabling with dark stuff. A medium taught me how to do it. Sit in a comfortable and quiet place. Put your hands - palms up - on your knees and start asking any spirits you think is around YES or NO questions. You will figure out which hand is for yes and which one for no. BUT the first question you ask over and over until you get an answer is "Are you of the light or the dark?". If it's light, continue. If it's dark, say goodbye. But beware. Use your own discretion because spirits can lie. If you get positive Yes' and feel something fishy is going on STOP and say goodbye.

Shlain ❀
werewolfluv (3 stories) (9 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
I saw a black shadow thing once and now I see spirits too. I also hear things like once I thought my mom called my name and I was like "what" but she told me she didn't call me. I'm no expert but try not to show fear. 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
Smurf: I know you said you were chanting for "Dusty", but how specific were you?...There are a lot of humans named "Dusty", so maybe you attracted one of them and not your cat...
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
Ok, just a few questions. During all this time when you where experiencing stuff, did you ever tell your parents or some other adult? If you did, what if anything did they say or do. Part of me wants to say that this could be your imagination running wild (trust me, the mind can do some pretty werid things), part of me wonders how much of this could be some type of pyschic connection and perhaps your method of dealing with everything. Since some of this started before you hung around Jess & Mel, not everything can be a influnace from them, but I wonder with they add to it.
It is possible you are more open to spirits and other enties as such, there is a lot of good information out there that can help you either build on what you already have, or if you wish it to stop, help offer assistance to block off these spirits/events. You have to stop and ask yourself what do you want to do? Is this something you want to deal with for your life or not, does it scare you, would it scare you if it gets worse.
I'm sorry I can't offer any direct information to help, just offer ideas and suggestions about what your course of action could take you. Good luck.
Obi_Wan_Kenobi (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
Actually I think you may be the case which has a weak chakra net. A chakra net is like your blood circulatory system but it is different. So to strengthen it I suggest you try meditating however this takes a long time so I suggest you try to pray. Pray with your mind completely focusing on one image GOD. This works trust me. When you pray be at peace make sure nothing distracts you, not even those spirits. Imagine yourself surrounded by Water,Wind,Fire,Earth and Light. Make sure these 5 things are in peace and imagine them filling your home. This naturally works but if those spirits are strong then I suggest sealing them. Take an object (anything solid) Imagine those spirits wandering around moving aound you and slowly guide them to the object. Once there seal them off forever by imagining them trapped inside it. After sealing burn the object and discard the ash into the sea. After this light up incense cones and pray your heart out for positive energy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: