You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted Paradise

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Paradise

 

This is my first story and please don't laugh at it.

Recently this year I went to Fiji for one of my uncle's wedding. It was good but the paranormal stuff didn't happen there. On one of the days we decided to stay over my great- grandmother's house near the coast. Everybody knows that all the houses on our land there are haunted by numerous numbers of ghosts. My mother recounted that 2 people have committed suicide there; two premature born baby boys were buried alive there near the gazebo and many others. Anyway back to the story (drifted off there), the first night my dad and my grandfather slept in the guesthouses near the lower quarters of the house, my father slept on the bed and my granddad was on the floor, (it was hot). My father woke up to a feeling that something was in the room, knowing that the place was haunted dad prayed to god for it to leave him alone, slowly my father dozed off again when suddenly he felt like somebody had hit him on his foot, very hard. This happened to him three times during the night and in the morning my father had a serious limp, he couldn't walk.

Now it was my turn, the next night we all stayed in the main house, the night was good everything was fine. We left the house and stayed over at another relative's house in the town, I went to bed at about 10 something. I listened to some music to try to fall asleep, as soon an I dozed off I felt like somebody just shoved me. My sister was next to me and she was sound asleep, no problems. For the next two hours I went through hell I felt I was being pushed, shoved, there was a time where I swore in my mind for that thing to leave me alone. It looked like swearing didn't work because the pushes became more hard, looks like I angered "it". I left the room, crying and went to my mother, I stayed with her for the rest of the night and didn't sleep until 3 in the morning.

The next day my mother told me that one of the ghosts must have followed you, and instructed me not to wear a lot of perfume whenever we go to my great-grandmother's house.

Can spirits be attracted to strong smells and can they follow people?

Love to hear your replies!

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hades666, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Anjoubelle (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-31)
You described something quite horrible! Ghosts do not like being sweared at and strong perfume at night is an attraction. Plus long hair left loose. Most likely you walked back from somewhere and it tagged along. Fiji is one of the most haunted places on earth.
Merlyn9394 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
Caz,moongrim,
Do you know a method to bind a spirit that has followec you home?Thanks.
Moongrim,
Which is the deity that can bind spooks?
Thanks again
Merlyn9394 (guest)
-2
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
Dear moongrIm,
I am afraid I have no option but to agree with you.
Both these qualities are very important.
Blessed be

This comment from Moongrim is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
Caz,

I understand why you may wish to bind a spirit so that it will not follow you home, but have you ever considered that by binding it, espesicaly in the name of Jesus Christ, that you may be preventing that 'poor trapped soul' from ever crossing over?

I do not mean to sound critical, I just read what you had written and couldn't help but think that.

For myself I use my Personal Sheilds and trust in them to keep any Spirits from following me home. A 'binding', at least the way you worded yours, sounds... Well a bit...Permanent.

Respectfully,

Rook
Caz (342 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
Yes...IrishGuy is right! It happened to me once, when my sister [jokingly] told a spirit that was residing in her house, "You can go with Caz if you like!" I never imagined that it would, until I was woken up in the early hours of the following morning by the sound of fingernails tapping on wood, to then hear a man's voice close to my ear, say seven words I will never forget until the day I die! He said "A great way to make new friends!" In total terror, I flew up in the bed and shouted Ahem! Ahem! "Go away and leave me alone!" or words to that effect anyway, 😜 and thankfully, he did! Since then, I learned to do a 'binding' to make sure that this can never happen again! This is very simple, and I would advise anyone to do this when visiting a place you may think is haunted! Just 'before' you step out of the building or off of the property, say these words..."I bind you to this[house, hospital, graveyard or wherever] in the name of [or by the power of] Jesus Christ!" [or whichever God our power you believe in]! It works for me, every time!
IrishGuy (30 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
Ghosts,Spirits,Entities have been known to follow people, it has been reported many times. For example if you have visited a graveyard then on leaving the graveyard a ghost might follow you home. Thanks for shareing.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+7
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
Rahulmoddy - oh there are lots of reasons why people go sleep at a place they think is haunted. Scaring themselves, or someone else, to death is one. The thrill of the haunt is another. Looking for proof that it is haunted would be one more. Trying to debunk said haunting is just another reason to sleep in a place that is said to be haunted.

Everyone who chooses to sleep, camp out, investigate, etc a claimed haunted place has their own reason for doing so.

This comment from Rahulmoddy is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
Thank you for submitting your story. Somewhat interesting. However I found it quite amusing that people still believe strong scents can attract spirits. Very old superstition.

Surya

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: