You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Married To A Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Married To A Ghost

 

This is a completely true experience, not one word of a lie, this is not my own experience but an experience of one of my close relatives, my great aunt called (Mareshna), she lives now and is 89 years of age, and when I went to visit her in cocas island, she showed me many pictures and videos of herself. But she always said that there was someone else in the picture, she was old and a bit crazy and she lived on her own, but as she said she lived with her husband.

She was never married and didn't have any children, but had 2 cats, she said to me she may sound a bit crazy but this is completely true; that she was living with her husband (karvyn-novakalos) and her 3 children happily in her big house. We only found out about my great aunt in November 2003, so we didn't know much about her life before we met her.

She told me many stories about her and her husband and how they lived a happy marriage, she told me at first she was never able to see her husband but could touch him and feels him, and she thought god was playing some sort of a trick on her by blinding her in her eyes. She then carried on talking about how she had got married in her garden her and her husband alone with a vicar who thought she was crazy because she was marrying someone that she couldn't physically see, but she said she had spent 3 years with him experiencing sexual and normal relationships so she had got used to the matter.

If you have any thought, comments or answers please can you comment below it would help a lot.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostiie99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

NawabBoxer (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-19)
I think you get know details of your story and tells us in details your story is very interesting and people want to know more about this.
teafortwo1922 (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
😕 I think your story is intresting. But odd I don't know what to believe on it. I think it is one of those I have to meet the person and talk to the person to come to a concuesion on it.
wolfeyes7777 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-17)
things go on between realms that few have an understanding of. She may not be crazy at all. Just because no one else is experiencing it doesn't mean it's not real. Secrets abound.
ghostiie99 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-12)
😕 😭 😢 I don't know what to think mixed emotions guys mixed emotion!
ghostiie99 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-08)
yes I posted it on many sites to get feedback from as many people as possible on this situation thanks for the comments.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
I have to agree with my mate Taz on this one there may be absolutely nothing paranormal related to this case, I am in no way trying to be rude, the best thing would be to look up the name your Great Aunt provided you with. Please keep us posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-04)
Please do some research and keep us posted, I want to know more.
Hellhound (2 stories) (37 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-12-03)
Hey, the best thing to do would be research her husband and see if anyone with the same name lived in the area. Living or dead. At least this is a start to see if she is experiencing Is real or if she is living in a fantasy (which by no means is bad, she is not hurting anyone) :) for example if a man but the same name and description had died in the house or area a many years ago, there may be truth to her story, if there is nothing then you can start to have an idea about what is going on:)
The best of luck and imaginary or not she is very lucky for having the ability to live in a world she is happy with:)
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-02)
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-01)
i don't want this to sound rude but personaly I think you aunt has a problem mentally.
No vicar would marry a person to a spirit, they would get her help!
She by the sounds of things is living in a fantasy and sadly at her age there is no point telling her any different. Would say play along with her, keep her happy and let her carry on thinking that she has a spirit husband and 3 kids too.
Carl
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-01)
Very intriguing question. If this whole scenario is real to her, I guess that is all that matters.
ghosthunter9876 (67 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-01)
Maybe she indeed had imagined her having a husband or on the other hand maybe she was telling the truth.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-01)
A lot of myths & fairytales involve people marrying people that cannot see or supernatural creatures. Perhaps they refer to people who live in overlapping realities (dimensions). Perhaps your aunt is one of those people. It is more likely that, as snow-white suggested, she created an elaborate imaginary fantasy that she immersed herself in fully, perhaps because she was frustrated by not finding a mate. But who are we to say? By this point I would think if it is a fantasy she is too emotionally attached to it to let it go without psychological damage.
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-01)
I don't have a definite answer. This is a website of paranormal stories and it has been demonstrated repeatedly in many posts that people see and hear and experience things others don't - including having sexual relations with other beings. She could be imagining it all - or not. No way to tell. But it's an interesting story and a good plot for a romantic ghost novel!
snowhite (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-01)
I personally do not believe it, I think she is just an old lady who has her imaginery husband which is a good thing since at least she is not lonely.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: