You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Girl

Real Ghost Stories

My Girl

 

My name is Karli and in the last 7 months or so I have been visited by a girl. Now, most people would probably brush this off because I'm fairly young, 15. But this is real and it happens to me. I just want to share my story and know that I'm not alone.

It first started at about 9:00 P.M. My mom and I were going to our friends house. Occasionally I heard sounds in our newly-built cabin, but always thought it was the house settling or something. My mom said one night she saw a child run by the door, but ignored it, thinking she was seeing thing.

Well, on this particular night I was walking up the steps to my room and noticed a face in between the steps. The steps weren't fully finished, so it was just planks of wood leading up to my room and whatever was under the steps were visible. It was a little girl with a round face, probably around 5 or 6 years. She was sort of sneering at me. I ran up the steps afterwards and told my mom on the way to our friends. She didn't know what to tell me. On our way home, about an hour later, we noticed the sky change and a storm come in. We both flinched as we heard the violent thunder. Thats when I started feeling pain on my arm, like a burning sensation. I told my mom, she said I was probably bit by a bug or something. It continued burning, even after we got home. I went to the kitchen to see what it was and I had a scratch. It was a weird design that had welted on my arm.

After this happened I talked to my sisters friend, who was in London at the time. He was in London because he is a medium and he was sort of traveling around. He told me that he saw a little girl with a round face and red hair around me. He said she was kind of attached to me, like a child would be to a mother, and it was nothing to be afraid of.

After that I have had things happening at least once every 3 days.

The most recent thing happened to me tonight. I was going outside to feed our animals and I had been grabbing their food. I figured my dog was behind me because I felt two strong nudges on my leg. My mom has a Doberman who has a habit of nudging people with her nose, but when I turned to talk to her she wasn't there. I quickly realized it was the nudge of a child and this was another experience to add to my collection of the Girl.

I will keep writing and telling anyone who reads this the other things that happen to me. Thank you

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Karlijoe15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Karlijoe15 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
I don't know, she doesn't seem very threatening. Besides the scratch. My mom researched for a long time and found out that when there's a storm there's a lot of energy for the spirits to manifest. Both mediums said it was nothing to be afraid of, and when she shows herself I don't feel scared, at all.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
supernaturalservices,

I'm curious so I'll ask. Where did you come across the vinegar mixed with sea salt deterant?

I can understand a recomendation of Scripture, faith based of course, but Sea Salt and Vinegar? While they make for good potatoe chips... Fish and Chips (Malt Vinegar in this case) and have many Cleaning applications this is the first time I have ever heard of that combination being used to help prevent the manifestation of Spirits/Entities.

I'd like to research this more so if there is a link you can provide or a book you can recomend that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Rook
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
this is not a girl. It is posing as a girl in order to gain your trust. You need to say psalms 91 and 71 out of the king james bible three times when you get up and go to sleep. Also sleep with a bowl of vinegar mixed with sea salt in your room. A change in weather as well as branding someone with a mark are indicators of something more menacing. If you need further help pm me. IF SHE GETS MORE VIOLENT PM ME
Karlijoe15 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
I never thought of it that way, Geetha 😲
This hasn't happened in different houses, but I found out that before we moved here there was an old cabin that was about 100 years old that got tore down. I was thinking maybe that has something to do with it. There are peices from the house that occassionally get unearthed around my house from it too, like nails and such. I wouldn't be surprised if there's wood also, which spirits tend to get attached to.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
It could happen. We know what could happen with the paranormal and when it comes to a spirit guide, they can take on any shape, size, or age. My guess (only a guess) here is that she might not be a spirit guide but just a lost spirit. My reasoning is that your mother also saw her. Other posters on this site, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't thing two people would have the same spirit guide.

Did these incidents started happening after you moved into this particular house or has it been happening before? I'm asking because it would be easier to determine who this child is here and why she was left behind. With that information, you and your mother can help that child over. If you are planning on doing that, please always protect yourself because you are dealing with an unknown.
Karlijoe15 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
[at] Anneke8
Yes, I've definitely thought that she may be looking for help. I did ask a different person, who I know very well. She is a medium and she told me it seems like the girl is attached to me like a spirit guide. Which I thought was odd, considering the girl is so young, but apparently the age varies.
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
Please keep on sending your encounters. This is very interesting. Sounds like she is looking for someone (you) to help her to pass on to the after life.
Ask this friend to assist you with this perpaps.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: