You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Howling 2

Real Ghost Stories

Howling 2

 

Many years ago when there was only land, this particular site was ridden with practices of dark craft. I then did my research on the crafts at hand, as there were different kinds. But for over the years of research I soon discovered that demonic callings were practiced on this land. A ritual for calling up Hell Hounds was quite popular within these times. People would use this to bring them power and any desire they requested.

So with all the searching through many books and scriptures. It was said that when these rituals were done, the cult that had performed this probably hadn't closed the gateway.

Hence maybe that's why there were hounds sounding in the house. For that small piece of land had a dead spot on it where nothing grew, exactly where the house was built. Since this experience, I hadn't looked back but was interested to find out different hauntings and sightings. That's why today I head off on my own personal venture, as a spirit sighter, (Hunter.)

Some weeks I can probably do about two or three hunts, or sightings.

My friend Wesley works in land Reforms where they demolish old houses, or refurbish them which have been abandoned for years.

He informs me of where they are and I then head off to seek out answers. But sometimes there might not even be a sighting.

I have strangely, come to the conclusion that this is a passion I desire. But it all heads to one certain night? That night I spent in the house in Kibbler park. I felt I should share the story with all, as it has been a fascinating experience for me.

But also a life changing event.

Other hauntings by Alfie

 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Alfie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
[at] Rook, Thank you for asking for the BS Blankie on this one, I called for it on the O/P's first story.
If, he has been there, he doesn't even know how to spell Kibler Park! He doesn't even come back to defend his stories, or to reply to comments! Why does he even bother writing these...Ug! Can't even think of a good word to describe his stories! 😕 😠
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
Thanks for the update on your story quite interesting.

Looney
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
I have never heard of hell hounds haunting a place but I have heard of black dogs haunting places which are omens of death are you sure they were not trying to conjure a Black dog?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
After some research on my own and the Comments before mine... Me thinks this is a pretty good introduction to a STORY but not much more than that. Pass the BS Blankie please.

Respectfully,

Rook
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-18)
I have lived my whole life in South Africa, and became interested in the paranormal at a young age. I have never come across a story of Hell Hounds here. Please tell me where you get your information? I am very interested to know. 😕
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
Well that is not where I was expecting this story to go. I have not come across hell hounds in the folklore of Southern Africa. Was this practice brought in with the Europeans? Do your spirit sighting (I like that name for it, hunting sounds so aggressive) activities focus on these creatures? Or was the experience you had that you assume was with a hell hound just the spark to interest you in the unknown in general?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: