You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I'm Being Drained

Real Ghost Stories

I'm Being Drained

 

This event that I am about to tell you is recent and very different then what I experienced in my previous "Episodes" I had or so says my parents. Anyway this all started with the dreams. I would be walking along the trees behind my house and for some odd reason I had no shoes on so I felt the ground all mushy like it had rained. And in this dream I would come across a person, a guy, but I never saw his face. He would walk closer and that was it. I'd bolt up from my bed.

As the dreams became more recent, I started feeling sick and exhausted. I would sleep almost the whole day. One day while I was going to doze off, I felt someone sit on my bed and I knew that no one was in my room only me. This scared me to high heavens! After shaking it off and nothing more happened that night but the next day as I sat watching T.V I felt something touch my hand. As shocked as I was I moved my hand away and tried to ignore it.

Now I've had my share of seeing and hearing but never touching. No never. After this incident he became more stronger in a sense because he's laid next to me and even whispered something in my ear. I'm writing this because just last night as I was falling asleep, I felt a cold feeling near my lips then it became warm like I was being kissed. Not only that, he was trying to feel me up. I couldn't move either. Then I blacked out. I woke up feeling more drained then ever. I can still feel him near me right now.

I know this may sound crazy. Heck even I think its crazy. I just need to know if this sort of thing isn't just happening to me. And please don't bring religion in this. Not to be mean or anything, I just need to know I'm not crazy and thanks if you give me any advice.

Other hauntings by xBRabbitx

Hauntings with similar titles

 

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xBRabbitx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheena (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-04)
you not crazy. My son see ghost and sis could feel them so you not crazy ❤
Lou72 (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-04)
xBRabbitx you are not crazy. Your experience is real and very serious, it tends to get worst, it won't go away by itself or by burning incense. You need experienced help that will explain to you what's going on and how, in the long term, you'll get out of this situation, there's no quick fix. Every time that a connection occur the next one gets easier, to the point that you won't have control over yourself. Look for help now, there is free professional help here in your state SPIRITIST SOCIETY OF ARIZONA
11050 N. 96th Street,Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(602) 978-7158 Meetings: Wednesdays at 8:00pm
I'm in Florida but we are linked by the United States Spiritist Council, we see and treat spiritual obsession every week. Everything is free of charge, call them, don't waste more time. Wish you the best.
sarah84 (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
i occasionally experience something similar to what you are experiencing. As I am often falling asleep I feel I strong presence in my room, usually I can describe the entity by by the feel of its presence but with this one, I cannot. The presence sits on the end of my bed. I feel it sitting there and the blankets are usually heavy and hard to move. When I experience this I usually cannot move my legs and they feel extremly heavy themselves. I also get it toucheing my face, ears and legs. As I am typing this at this moment in time something is squezing my left hand and my ear is being tickled. These occurences are normal to me as I experience paramormal almost everynight. I often wake up feeling as though I haven't even slept and I often have strange dreams. My sister has told me that she has seen somebody laying on my bed with me watching me, and I know that she is telling the truth. She won't even sleep in the room if I am not there. I believe you have an incubus that is attached to you. I don't have any tips on how to get ris of it but I suggest researching it.
I wish you all the best.
Blessed be 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
Hi XB, I agree with rook. Try out method of cleansing and if you don't have one, please try rook's methods explained elsewhere in this site. Be bold and don't give in. Your weakness will only encourage the entity to have more control over you. You can even ward off the entity by saying that you are no longer afraid or scared of it and would not like its presence. Then cleanse the house. Hopefully it would go away. If not, please try to contact an expert so that you are free from this trouble and drain of energy. But, one thing is sure, don't lose your heart and mind and certainly you are not crazy.

Regards,

SDS
falling_feathers (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
I think I just found out what's happening to me! I'm getting the same drained, sleeping all day and feeling sick when I wake up a lot lately. I get some one sitting on the end of my bed at night too! I'm sorry for not being of much help but your definitely not crazy.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
xBRabbitx,

I see you are a teenager, based on what your are experiencing I'll guess you are 13-15 years old and that these 'dreams' started when you began Puberty (please let me know if I'm wrong).

Your profile says your 'Grandmothers Father' was a Medicine Man... So your Great Grandfather was a Sensitive. While not common the 'ability' your Great Grandfather had many have jumped a couple of generations and has 'awakened' in you. A question you may want to ask is just when Great Granddad began 'seeing' or interacting with your Ancestors.

Puberty usually attracts Poltergeist Activity, but if a 'sensitives' abilities are just 'waking up' during this time many different types of 'Spirits/Entities' may be attracted. Please seek out your Tribal Medicine Man as he can 'verse' you in your Tribes ways of dealing with these kind of things.

I have a Cleansing and Shielding Method that you may find useful, it's yours for the asking. Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lucivar (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
Spirits are able to drain your energy, they do that so they can manifest themselves. But from what I gather newhunter is spot on, you are dealing with an incubus, a demon that feeds off sexual energy. If you would like to know more here is a link to a similar story I commented on, it may give you some tips.
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=15889
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
I have been touched before but never as you described mine were more of being woke up to my legs being pushed off the bed or tapped things like that. From what you have explained I would guess what you are describing is an Incubus.
Mercury93 (5 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
Its never happened to me, but youre definitely not crazy. Spirits can usually take energy from people, if they have to. They do it in ways of interaction- touching... As for the kiss, that's probably another way of draining you of energy... So you arent crazy. Youre just being this things victim.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: