You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Drained

Real Ghost Stories

Drained

 

This happened in the past month (Jan - Feb 2013)

After my operation Tim had been in contact with me every day, always starting conversations with, "Did the patient behave today?" After Charlie showed him the flash of me bending over in the kitchen holding my stomach, I'm guessing he and gran were feeding him a lot of information. Big brother is watching, for sure.

But then, the messages stopped. I had not heard from him in 2 days, so I sent Elaine a message and asked her if everything was ok. She said no. She had to have Tim admitted into a hospital that morning.

Maybe I need to give a little background here. Tim was born with ADD, severe hyperactivity and as he grew older, he was diagnosed with Depression and Bi-Polarity. Add to that the fact that he is in tune with the spiritual world as he is, it can be a quite combustive mix.

They both work, but really struggle to make ends meet, so both of them just about carry the weight of the world on their shoulders. Moreover, Tim started to crack under the pressure.

Since before Christmas I had sensed a difference in the messages he sent me, especially given that he would suddenly give the phone to Elaine and she would to the talking, so I have had that nagging feeling that something wasn't right.

That Friday, the 18th of January, was when she had to have him hospitalized as he had turned suicidal. I knew my friend was distraught, so I rushed over to their house and brought her and her kids back to mine. She was hysterical most of the time. Given the fact that she, herself, is also Bi-Polar, I was afraid that she and her kids would not be ok alone.

As we were driving back home she told me that it felt like someone was between her and the seat, they had their hands on her shoulders and were squeezing them, possibly as reassurance. Just before she said this, I had the familiar feeling of Charlie touching my right temple. So I told her it was him, trying to lend her strength in some way.

I took her back to the hospital that evening to see Tim. When the visit was over she looked slightly better, but she was still very anxious about leaving him there.

The next morning when I walked into the twins' room, where she and her kids had slept, she was weeping again. She looked at me at one point and asked me if I thought it would be a good idea if she upped her own dosages on her medication so she could cope. I'm no doctor, and I don't play with other people's lives, so I was already getting ready to say no, then I had a flash in my mind of a head of brown hair (hey Charlie!) violently shaking from side to side. No ways! Under no circumstances.

We were sitting in the kitchen that afternoon, after she had seen Tim again, and as we were talking she told me about how it felt to have Gran zone in on her and start communicating. Then she suddenly sat up straight in the chair and said, "Someone is pressing up against my back, and they have their hand on my arm." Only 2 possibilities, and I have learned how to figure out who was there. So I asked her if the touch was hard and clear, like you could almost expect to look down and see a normal hand there. Or was the touch soft, like the hand was barely touching her skin. She said the touch was clear, and hard. I told her it's Charlie. I have a feeling if he wanted to speak there he would have told her not to cry.

That weekend was draining, both physically and emotionally. And I started realizing that Gran had stopped making contact before Elaine came over. I have a theory, but it has to do with more personal issues with Elaine, so I won't discuss that.

Little Kiddo has been quiet as well. He knocks on the wall almost every night at some point, and he follows me to his door every time I'm in his room, but other than that he has not communicated much. Of course, they had to put Tim on VERY strong medication. He spent 3 weeks in the hospital, and he told me that he doesn't know if its just the meds, but he has zoned out on spirits. He can't pick them up.

One evening, at the beginning of Feb., I was doing the rounds through the house, closing windows and curtains. When I was closing one of the windows in the boys' room, I had the distinct, frightening feeling and overwhelming need to pull my hand back as fast as possible and close the window. Like something was going to grab my hand. My skin was crawling. When I walked into my bedroom and looked at the curtains the feeling was more intense. My curtains were drawn, but they are quite see-through, so I have blinds as well, and the blinds were still pulled up. But that feeling was there. If you open the curtains to get to the blinds, something is going to be on the other side of the window, and you DON'T want to see what it is. At that point, I don't know if it was my own intuition or if it was Charlie warning me. I left the room and went back an hour later. The feeling was gone and I could close the blinds and the windows.

This past Sunday, 11 Feb., I got a message from Tim, out of the blue. He said, "I had this nagging feeling all day yesterday. Which one of the vehicles has bad brakes?" I told him it was mine. It has happened on numerous occasions that I will be driving along and the gas pedal will suddenly pull flat to the floor and the car would shoot forward. I'd have to push my foot in underneath the pedal and pull it up because it won't release, and if I hit the brakes then, the car just skids, it doesn't stop. Frightening thought, considering my car is only 3 years old. I have taken it to the garage twice about this problem, and both times I was told that there is mechanically nothing amiss with my car. Tim told me he kept getting flashes of screaming tyres and ME behind the wheel. I asked him if it was Charlie showing him this, and he said yes, and he added, "And he is terrified. You need to get your car looked at." Charlie is the only one who has broken through the haze of medication.

As it turned out, I had my car booked for a service on Monday morning. I told Tim and he said "That's good, just hurry, time's running out." That had me panicked. My parents took my car in for me on Monday, and that evening my dad told me they had to replace the brakes as they were worn. I sent Tim a message telling him and he answered, "See, I told you so."

But now I'm unsure, is the threat over? I'm so afraid getting into my car now.

I'm guessing I'll find out soon enough.

Other hauntings by triden07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, triden07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-25)
allesgute154
The feeling was a bit hard to explain, but as my friend Shlain put it, its undeniably the feeling of something standing on the other side of the window. I was petrified of being near the window, so the feeling was not good, at all.
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-25)
Triden,

Ok! I know exactly how you feel. That feeling of something possibly standing on the other side of that window just looking in... *shivers*

That same feeling happens to me quite often in our back bedroom.

Let me know how your Mom's doing, ok?

allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-27)
Hey, can you tell me more about the feeling you got while drawing the curtains in the kids' room? I'm a bit curious. Take care, god bless.
Manofmystery656565 (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Can be a message from beyond. Can be a sign of future events. I am a spiritualist who has seen people say things as such, and in the future it happens, put your car in drive with the breaks on and notice the way your car stops in motion. If it stops funny get it checked, if you feel funny in your can get it checked.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
triden,
Whoops silly me... You have to click the link not look at the picture already posted... 😉

When I look at the picture I want to turn it around so I can see who is behind the person who took it. I see the shadow behind on the wall but I'm not getting anything 'from' it.

Respectfully,

Rook
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Hey Rook
There are no curtains in the picture, although, 2 people I have shown the picture to have immediately seen Gran in mom's shadow, but have also told me that they "Feel" a second presence, though they don't see him, they can feel Charlie there. It's interesting, I myself feel him there, but to me it feels like he was behind me when I took the picture.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
triden,

I can't say I 'SEE' anything odd. Yet 'something' draws my attention to the bottom of the window... The bottom right side. Is there something underneath the curtain?

Respectfully,

Rook
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Hi Rook

My little car isn't that advanced, its a manual gearbox. The mechs who checked my car looked at me like I was crazy, both times I took it in. My dad got so upset the last time, he was with me, and he told the mechanic that if this happens again and I get into an accident, my parents would be holding him responsible. Pretty big blow out for someone as level headed as my dad.
I have just been thanking my lucky stars (by that I mean Gran and Charley) that none of the times that the car has had this "malfunction" have my kids been in the car.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Glad Tim is doing better. I wonder if Renault uses Toyota parts? That problem really sounds like what was happening here in the states... Does your car have cruise control? The sudden acceleration may be caused by by something in the electronics that make cruise control work. Just a thought.

Respectfully,

Rook
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Dear Rook
As a side note, will you check the new pic I loaded on my profile and tell mne if you see anything?
Thanks
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Hi Rook

It's a 2010 model Renault, this model is a local manufacture. Great, zippy little car except for that one problem. I have to say, after the service 2 weeks ago, when they replaced the brakes, it doesn't skid anymore. Though the problem with the gas pedal has a habit of occuring when its very cold. So, I'm waiting to see if it'll happen again, its still very hot/humid summer here.

Tim has been much better of late, I think he is getting used to the new meds now. He's been chatting again and he can connect with all 3 of my spirits again, he actually sounds happier than since I met them.

Always a pleasure to receive your good thoughts and input.

Triden
Xxx
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
How old is your car dear? Toyota (I think) had a MAJOR recall on some of their cars for just the problem you have described. You may want to do a 'web search' on possible recall notices for your car.

I hope Tim gets to feeling better soon. I will keep you, him and both Families in my Prayers and I'll send some positive energy to both of you.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: