You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Haunted Story 3

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunted Story 3

 

Recently I met someone. He is mysterious and it's almost as if he knows everything about me. He is a medium and so am I...

Today we did something special that I never thought I could do with someone. We sat on his bed together and stared into each other's eyes. Out of nowhere he looked at me and said "Chelsea, who are you really". With no control of the situation, I said "Emily Harris". He then asked me "why are you in Chelsea's body". She responded "because Chelsea needs to know". He then asked her "what does Chelsea need to know". Her response was "that she needs to help me". He said "help you with what Emily"? She said "I saw my two children die before my eyes in a fire that I could not stop". He said "your two children are right behind you Emily. Is Marcus your son"? She then responded "yes he is". He asked "what is your daughters name". She did not respond though. So he asked her a different question. "How old are you Emily"? She responded "I'm 40". She then said "I can't find my husband". He said "who is your husband Emily"? She said, "his name is Mark. Marcus is named after his dad". He said "why can't you find your husband Emily"? She said "I believe that he is trapped. The owners of the house paved in the bomb shelter and took out the well." He said "does that make you mad Emily"? She responded "yes". As she got stronger in me, he got more and more scared and then said to Emily "can you give me Chelsea back please"?

As I returned to reality, I got scared and jumped off the bed. I asked him what happened. As he told me, it became more and more obvious to me that Emily had been trying to posses me. She had possessed me one night in my sleep and she had me go down into the basement where she believes her husband is trapped... When I figured all of this out, I wasn't scared anymore. All of the pain that I had been feeling whenever I walked into my house was Emily. The little girl that I had been seeing was her daughter. And the little kids that I heard laughing and running and felt jumping on my bed at night time are her children.

After he pulled Emily out of me, I pulled someone out of him. This was even weirder because no one was ever able to figure out why his nick name is Bullet. (His name is Mike)

Mike's eyes started to get darker when I was looking at him. I grabbed his face, looked straight into his eyes and said "why are you mad"? He replied "how do you know it's me" I said "why are you mad". He then said "I was murdered". I asked him "who where you murdered by". He then replied with the name of the person who murdered him. I then asked him "what's your name". He said "bullet". I said "no, what is your REAL name". He then again replied to me "bullet". I then yelled at him and said "TELL ME YOUR REAL NAME". He then said "Brandon". I asked him "Brandon who"? He said "Brandon Mckinley". I asked him "why are you possessing Mike, Brandon". He said "I want the person who murdered me hurt really badly". I said to him "do you want me to tell Mike this"? He then replied "yes, I do". I asked him "what do you think Mike would be able to do Brandon? There is nothing that we can do to change what happened to you." He replied "hurt him". I said "I can't hurt him Brandon." He said "then I will never leave Mike alone." I said to him "Brandon, you need to give me Mike back so I can tell him what you said to me. I will do whatever it takes to get him back in prison, but you need to let Mike back in". Brandon then let go and let Mike back into reality.

Mike asked me what happened and I told him the whole story. He told me that Brandon was like his brother and the reason why he possesses Mike is because Mike is a medium and is open to this happening.

We need help... Both of us do. I feel like both of us keep getting posses and the only way to get rid of them is with help... If anyone knows someone that I could call for help, Please let me know as soon as possible...

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chels54321, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Starshipz,

It's admirable that you do not wish to hurt the O/P's feelings, it really is. But what also needs to be considered is that there are many people here on the site that offered advice and aid IN GOOD FAITH based on what was being 'shared' by the O/P. But when the third story was written and published it was the many readers and 'advisers' (if I may use that term) that had their feelings hurt as it became obvious that the individual was writing fiction... Perhaps some of the 'events' in the stories happened, but to go from asking for help and being scared to 'channeling/banishing spirits at what seems to be a 'drop of a hat' is not fair to ANYONE that comes to this site. Be they new people such as yourself, or us yoldsters (to borrow a term) that enjoy the chance to read new experiences, offer advice and to perhaps even learn something.

Respectfully,

Rook
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Starshipz: I understand you're a new member of the site, so I need to ask you to please read and follow the "Terms of Use" and "Comments Guidelines"...You will find the links to both at the bottom of the page...

And for the record, if you don't respect fighting, then don't instigate it... 😊
Starshipz (1 stories) (17 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Apology accepted and thankyou for leaving me alone. I don't respect fighting on comments. But I do respect you trying to prove your point.

❤ Starshipz
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Starshipz - unfortunately that didn't help your case, it just proved my point. I'm sorry and I'll leave you alone now.
Starshipz (1 stories) (17 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Thank you for your helpful comment rook, I'm not saying that the stories at true, I'm saying that if they are real she should go see someone about this.

Miracles, I'm 13 and if you have seen other high schooler children you would say I'm so mature. I'm mature enough for this site and I don't appreciate being said that I'm not. All my reaction was is that even if they are not real I don't want to hurt her feelings.

Thankyou to all the people who DIDN'T try and upset me. I didn't want to start a fight. Rook, I understand what you are trying to say, but if you read this message I hope you would understand what I'm trying to say.
I didn't want people to say starships, you are immature. I just came onto this site today and I don't want to be made feel uncomfortable as I'm already going through something tough. Thankyou all very much.

❤ starshipz
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Starshipz - there is a reason for the age limit on this site, but your reaction makes me think you are too immature to be on here.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Starshipz,

I have to ask you this... Did you read all three of the O/P's STORIES? If you had you will see, and I quoted this, where they went from a sacred individual asking for help at the end of STORY number 2 to a 'full blown' medium, complete with channeling and banishing 'spirits' at the beginning of STORY number 3.

I, and many other individuals on this site had a very hard time believing that and we voiced our opinions as to that fact. Just as you have voiced your opinion you feel this STORY is real, but I ask again... Did you only read this one or have you read all three... If you have only read this one, then please read the others, read them in order and then see if you feel the same way.

Respectfully,

Rook
Starshipz (1 stories) (17 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
GUYZ! 😨 stop saying that they are not real! If you don't believe them, don't say anything about them! Chels54321, I'm sorry for what's been happening to you, I noticed in your storie that you mentioned a bomb. You need to tell someone who can help you about it.

❤ Starshipz
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Pjod,
Apparently we've been going about this in the wrong way. See, first you need a couple of teenage mediums. Yeah, that's it. Then you let them get themselves possessed. Uh huh. And THEN... It's fixed. That's it. Just like magic, it's all gone. Snap your fingers *snap* and it's all over but the grateful hugs and thankful tears. I'm telling you, we have been mislead. We have been working it all backwards. Yeah, we need to get possessed!
What have we been thinking?

Jav 😉
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
If only the paranormal played out so well, where everything comes together and makes sense. That just doesn't happen outside of books and shows.
Spirits demanding violent vengeance on their killer, giving an ultimatum? Threatening possession until the task is complete? I don't think so.
chels54321 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
These aren't fairy tales... But okay guys thank you so much for the advice? You know all of these stories are TRUE and obviously none of you are going to believe them because you weren't there. It's okay though. I don't really care because I was there and I know that they happened...
ethanhunt (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Waste of time 😕 comments were more good than this nonsense tale story ******
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
JS,
shellzy has it right. These sequels always fall apart by part 3. But you really don't have to wait that long. As I said "Planned Sequels". That's the key. May as well put a ring in your nose if you keep following along after you see that, because that's what they'll be using to drag you along.

Jav
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Jav: 😆, your right and I can feel my spidey senses getting better by the day.

JS aka Brandon 😊
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Put on your super sleuth shoes- and let's get this killer back in prison.
"They took out the well, and paved over the bombshelter" this bit of info is big! This tells us spirits DO notice renovations in a home after completed.
I'd immediately go to the authorities with this information.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
[at] JS,
It's like I told you long ago, sooner or later you will be picking out the fairy tales too. You'll see. They have simple formulas to most of them that after a while you can't help but see.
Pre-planned sequels are a dead give away in my book. We've seen far too many of those. And they are always juvenile and made simply for the O/P to pat themselves on the back for saving the day for themselves and for being clever in their attempt to fool everyone.
Then there are the fighters. They want to win the argument so bad that they blow their cover at some point. Never fails.
And last but not least are the repeaters. You begin to recognize their style of writing, amongst other things.
You'll see, you'll be rolling your eyes as you are reading along, and it will just hit you. FAKE!

Jav 😁
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
I still like the fact that she used the name 'Brandon' as one of her characters. You get 1 cool point for that, but that's messed up that you would play with our emotions. It's people that actually care to help.

JS aka Brandon
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
If I didn't know any better, I would say this story was "Taylor-made" for the BS Blankie.

Lou
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Well said Rook. I read this 'story' earlier and I felt bad for those who have taken the time to offer help and suggestions to help assist this petson who seemed at first to desperately need guidance.

It may be just me but I notice that often these stories that come in 'installments' end up being obviously b.s by part three... The O.P tries to push it just that bit too far. But they under estimate the great people on this site and the ability to sniff out the rubbish and cover this nonsense with a super sized blankie! 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
Thank you Rook! I'll take the other end of that blankie and together we will make sure this whole thing is covered with it. I can't stand the smell of it anyway!
Sheeeesh! Why do these always have to smell so bad?!

Jav
😠
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+9
12 years ago (2012-08-20)
chelsea,

I offered advice in good faith based on the things you had shared in your first two 'stories'... As a matter of fact you ended your second 'story' with the following words...

"All I want to know is why are these things happening to me and how do I help these poor spirits cross over? I am scared of my own house. I am scared to sleep at night. I am scared to watch tv in the living room. I'm scared to cook because I constantly feel like someone is in the dining room staring at me... I'm even scared to take a shower. Obviously I do, and when I am in the shower, I sing to try and clear my head. I can't do it anymore... I don't want to be scared anymore..."

So I 'took' a guess as to what may be happening... Again based on what you had told us in your 'stories' and now... Here in your third story you start out by saying this...

"Recently I met someone. He is mysterious and it's almost as if he knows everything about me. He is a medium and so am I..."

Not only do you claim to be a 'medium' you are being possessed as well as preforming 'exorcisms'?

If there is one thing I do not like is my good intentions being abused and I feel that is what you have done with your 'STORIES'. I read the first two and thought you may have needed help... I trusted that you had shared true 'experiences' only to read this... This 'STORY' and I feel as if you have taken everyone on a 'ride'.

So I hereby toss the BS BLANKIE on not only this 'STORY' but on what now is obviously all three of your 'STORIES'.

Respectfully,

Rook

LNTP
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
The place you could star is your local library... There will be obits and news stories about a fire that wiped out a family. There will also be something about the murder of Brandon Mcinley... I think you need to gather up some REAL evidence behind your stories before you ask someone to step in and help you... This will give your story some real credibility and when you do find it please post up any links here I would like to see it. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: