You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spooksville

Real Ghost Stories

Spooksville

 

That's what my mum calls my house... Spooksville or Spooks Central. I can't call it home. Home is somewhere where you feel safe and secure. I don't. I feel scared, and refuse point-blank to be in there for any long lengths of time by myself. So now I have told you about how I feel I guess the next stage is the facts.

I have lived in my house 3 years this Christmas. Almost from the word go, 'things' just didn't seem right. Bangs, creaks all explained by an old house getting used to us settling in.

One night my then 14 year old daughter came screaming into our room, "There is a man in my bedroom and I don't like the way he is looking at me!" I sent my husband in and, of course, nothing was there. She ended up in with us for three days before she finally plucked the courage to go back in there.

It settled for a few months. The next time it happened she flew in, shaking like a leaf and crying her heart out. This time he stood in front of her, moved her hair and whispered in her ear. She couldn't understand what he was saying as she said it was all crackle like an untuned radio.

He has been constant in the last three years to the point we call him Mr. Pedo as my daughter thought it was odd that he kept following her about all the time. Soooo, Mr. Pedo is a regular in our house. He stands and the bottom of my daughter's bed. He is man, tall brownish hair and a hat. That's all she can really see. She doesn't like looking at him, not because he frightens her as he doesn't... It's just not normal.

I have had a medium in and she walked around the house, telling us things that we knew and hadn't told her, as I suppose I needed to have some kind of validation that she wasn't a hoax and perhaps validation as well that it wasn't my imagination. It isn't an easy thing to accept as people look at you like you are mad when you say anything.

This medium recons it's my dad's twin brother. My parents got divorced when I was a baby and this just doesn't feel right. She told me it wasn't for me to question the identity, just to know it was him. Either way I told her I don't want him in my house... Apparently I have 'lots' (ghosts, that is) all drawn to my daughter as she can see them, feel them and hear them. She also told me my daughter wasn't telling me everything and she needs to... So I told my daughter what was said and I asked her what was going on. She admitted that 'they' have always been there, she has always been able to see them but they were always in her side vision, never in front of her talking.

My brave girl is now 16 and stays at home by herself, sometimes she can deal with it other days, like today, she has come to work with me. The medium suggested that she stand up to them when she doesn't want them in her room, so at times she will say to Mr. P., "Leave my room" and he does! He walks straight out! He has said to her, "'We' are not here to hurt you." One time whilst in the house by herself she walked into a man standing in my dining room... She screamed grabbed the dog who was jumping and barking and locked herself in the bedroom whilst calling me, asking me to get home. Home I came. Odd thing was that the dog was nervous about that room all of a sudden...

Those are her experiences that I know of... She's a deep quiet sort with a very placid nature, I'm hot headed and panic. She wouldn't tell me half the stuff. She has admitted that she's seen more and doesn't want to talk about it. I believe she has a gift, it's her choice to acknowledge or reject. I can only support her choices with love and guidance.

I took her to a spiritualist church. I saw her gift, as the medium was talking, she looked at me and said, "Why's that man standing?" I said, "What man?" She said, "That man behind that woman. No, he isn't standing. He's hovering." The Medium turned to this woman several minutes later telling her she has a man hovering beside her. The exact same thing I already knew. That was my validation in her gift and everything that happened.

I have had my hair stroked in the middle of the day (whilst stripping wallpaper). I froze in case it was my imagination and it carried on doing it. I called my mum crying, my face blown at (at 37 I know the difference between breezes, no one patronize me please as it has taken me courage and soul searching to come to the conclusion I have ghosts). And more recently I walked into my bedroom were a solid black mass uncurled and pointed at me. I pointed straight back and screeched, "No, no, no!" and ran from the room.

And the bath incident...bright, sunny bathroom... In the bath filled with bubbles and a shadow comes across the window in the shape of a head. A light bulb silhouette in the shape of a head... I screeched for the kids. We moved everything in that bathroom to see what was causing it. They even went outside and nothing... It had gone within minutes of me getting out of the bath.

My mum moved in for a few months during the summer whilst she was in the mist of moving and she saw him a few times. We don't know if it was Mr. Pedo or 'one' of the others. She has seen him several times.

She has walked into him when she was going upstairs and he was walking out of my daughter's room and going to the bathroom. A few weeks ago she saw him in the hallway when she popped over to see us (she has now moved out). And during the summer when she came back from work she was always the first in. She used to hear talking upstairs and she would walk in all bright and bubbly, "Anyone homeeeee?" and she would go straight in the garden and wait for someone else to come in.

My aunt came to stay and ended up phoning my uncle after her first night to come and get her as she swore never to come to my house again. Nothing happened, just the normal sort of thing for our house... What got her was, she was in my bed with me. My daughter had a blow up bed in with us so she could gossip with us, my son in his room and my husband refused to sleep in our daughter's room as her hamster is a noisy git on his wheel so he slept on the sofa... During the night, my aunt went to the toilet, walked past my daughter's room, did her business, came back and said to me my husband is sound asleep in my daughters bed, he could have least closed the door... It wasn't him, he was on the sofa. I tried rationalizing it, as sometimes, not everything can be put down to a 'spooky.' She wasn't having it after fairly pointing out I didn't see what she saw and there wasn't a plausible explanation.

My friend came to my house during the day to wait for a repairman as neither me or my husband could get the time off. She was freaked as she kept hearing drawers (that swooshing sound) opening and close and walking up and down upstairs and she knew she was the only one in the house. The moment the repairman left so did she!

I called my local church once, not because it's scary (well actually I find it scary because I do not understand it) but mainly because it isn't normal. They said they couldn't help me... Lost faith in seeking help. Where do you go to get to the bottom of things? I got a smudge stick off of ebay and smudged the house... Can't say the feelings have changed there...

The interesting thing is no males have seen felt or had any experiences in the house. It's only the females. My husband thinks I'm nuts and rolls his eyes in complete disbelief. My son, who is only 8, isn't scared at all and hasn't seen or felt anything scary.

Sometimes I wake desperate for the toilet and I know I am not alone. It's an indescribable sensation, the hairs on my nape prick up, the atmosphere is suddenly thick and I know. I have woken my husband up to go the toilet with me, he hasn't best been thrilled...

But that should tell you something. I believe. Truly believe. And part gives me assurance that there is more to life than what we know. I would love to know what you think of my experiences. Those who come out doubting what I say, that's OK. I know. I know what I have seen and experienced. Stay blessed xxx

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zoec07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Zoec07 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-17)
I was home alone the other night. Only for a few hours butt that is a massive first!

Wow... Nothing happened! I was imagining all kinds of things would happen and they didn't... I was aware of that feeling of being watched, and whilst it made my tummy churn I said loudly don't bloody think of doing anything to scare me I won't have it. And whilst I was still aware of being watched, and I truly couldn't say if that had anything to do with my anxiety or what, just saying it loud spurred me on in staying in control and focused.
Whoop whoop... I'm alone allllll day tomorrow on my own as I have the day off and whilst usually I would escape to a friends tomorrow I'm not!

Xxx
Zoec07 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-10)
Taking you advice Lou. Have booked of next Friday to spend the entire day along...:S

I know I need to gain some kind of control over this and stop being so bloody scared.

Xxx
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-08)
Zoec07,
Thank you for this glimpse into your daughter's perspective... I feel better about it the more you explain.
Zoe, what you need to understand is that all you are experiencing is normal... It is YOUR normal. Whether the sensitivity is something the females in your family share, or your daughter is the conduit that you all make contact through... This is your normal now. Nobody likes to be scared, nobody likes the unexpected, but its time to tighten your boot straps, darlin'. Whether it be talking your way through every move you make in your house, announcing to all that dwell there, what you are doing and how you don't want to be bothered while doing it, or flat out standing in the middle of your home and declaring your ownership of it... You need to find a way to empower yourself.
I've seen some things I would not wish on anyone. Things etched in my mind that are never going to fade. You need to move past your fear of what has already happened, or you are never going to ever be able to deal with anything that is going to happen in the future. I am glad you and your daughter are close... She needs you. She needs you by her side... She may not tell you when she is scared, but she needs you to be strong when she cannot be.
If a person came in your house and tormented your child, what would your reaction be? If your child had a friend who was secretive and did not tell you, or want your daughter to tell you about them; what would your response to that situation be? You need to take back your house, you need to stand up for your family, and you need to be the one who is never afraid... Because sooner or later, someone else is going to meet Mr. Peado...

Lou
Zoec07 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-08)
Hi Lou,

Yes I am scared. Even last night on my way back form work I was panicky at the thought of no one being in and having to lurk or thinking about plucking up the courage and bite the bullet and go in alone, thank god they all got in 5 minutes before me!

Yes my daughter does look me in the eye, we have a very close relationship and you truly need to know her and her quirky personality to know that there is no meaning behind the name. She is a strong determined individual who has a goal in life and is set on achieving it. She is 16 (soon 17) but I suppose mentally she is far older, she excels in maths and science and is a very lateral thinker. In the beginning I asked her why she called him that, she said I'm a girl I'm young and I have a dead guy following me about... It's just wrong! I have to go with my instincts, I always have, they are like my guide.
She isn't scared, not at all. When I have asked her why she has just said when it's too and I ask him to go he goes so he isn't here to harm. He doesn't try to speak to me any more so I'm just not scared of him. In the beginning she was petrified and said that was because, whilst she has always been aware of them, he invaded her space by standing in front of her, that is how she explained where her initial fear came from. My mum isn't scared either. She just says Zo, sometimes there are things we can't explain so we just have to stop say OK and get on with things. She has seen him a few times, in a different form than my daughter. She has seen him as a shadow in the form of a man and as a mist like figure. The reason why I'm scared isn't because I think something bad is going to happen, it is because I am struggling to accept that this is normal and that I have no control on what happens and when. And that why can't they find peace and move on. And why can't I switch the energy off. It's losing control of a situation and that is what I detest, that is what I fear. It invades my space (not literally metaphorically) and that sets in fear. It isn't normal to hear things walking to and fro upstairs. It isn't normal to have your hair stroked bu someone not there. It isn't normal to have that sensation of being watched that makes you uncomfortable and it isn't normal to have a twiggy black hand point at you. Nor have a light-bulb head stare at me:S

My step dad, uncles, male friends, husband and son have not experienced anything in or near me. I hasten to add all the male family members are deep non believers and think we are all nuts. They have also suggested that we are caught in a cycle of fear and think that we immediately put anything seemly odd down to the paranormal. I also find myself not telling my husband stuff, there is no point he doesn't believe and it frustrates me no end. He has said to me that he believes I believe but in actual fact it wasn't anything spooky and something that can be easily explained, when I ask him to explain it he never can. I have been told other males have seen stuff in the house before I moved in, I have not been able to validate this at all:S

The Medium said that it wasn't anything to be worried about, and that my daughter needs to face it and reclaim her space and tell it to go. She never mentioned cleansing or anything that was something I found out by someone I was doing a teaching course with. She was a Chakra Practitioner and she advised me to do the smudge stick thingy. The Medium did suggest when my daughter was older she should join a circle and learn how to deal with things.

I plan to have me and my daughter in the house (Thank god for football training) over the weekend alone the majority of the time... I plan to use the Rook method and cleanse the house and I think if we are both doing it we will both feel the energies shift.

Thanks Lou, your comments and guidance are much appreciated.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-07)
Zoec07,
You said at the beginning of your story that you were scared, you said at the beginning of your response to me, that you were scared. You obviously told the medium you were scared. None of this is the least bit shameful nor should you be embarassed.
My point is, if you don't like to be there for any length of time alone, is it a place that the most sensitive person in your family should be staying? I think this matter can be resolved, and it could be as simple as a cleansing method. What I don't understand is, if you went to the medium for help, why didn't she provide one? Although it does make sense that you could have brought some of this with you... Then why did others in the past (including males) have experiences in your home? If a medium can tell you who a spirit is, they likely would be able to tell you why they were present. I am not embarrassed to say I was very good friends with a medium who... Did not relate well to others. She was so isolated in her own existence because of her abilities, that she began to interpret spirit presences that allowed her to become closer with her clients... If she could strike a nerve with her client, she could develop a bond or a closeness with those she was fond of or admired. I am not saying the medium you dealt with was a fraud, but her interpretation could be off... Intentionally or not.
What worries me is the name your daughter gave this entity; and potentially what she is not telling you. Does she look you in the eye when she speaks of him?

Lou
Zoec07 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
Hi all,

Louslips,:S now I feel scared!

I thought it was a positive step in accepting things as they are. Mr P has been around for soooo many years and nothing nasty or sinister has happened. Things that have happened I haven't liked because it's not normal in the context of normal if you see what I mean. For years I haven't believed, I have always been intrigued like most, especially when there is so many loved ones passed over. It's frightening because you are forced to face that these things really exist or that you have some kind of mental illness! And to know that you face ridicule when your honest.

Mr Peado came about his name by my daughter, not because of anything sinister. Just because at the time he was named she was the one seeing him and the fact that he stayed in her room and followed her about. She doesn't acknowledge him at all, well she does when she feels like the energy in the room is too much she just asks him to go and he does. He doesn't stand there looking at her, she says he stands between her bed and wardrobe and looks at the wall. She doesn't feel threatened by him because he has been there for as long as she can remember... Just before he was always to the side and never in front in such a visual way. She won't actively talk to him, she won't look at him she won't acknowledge him. Which I think is a good thing and I encourage her to ignore him just when it feels to much to reclaim her space. That's her room not his and to tell him to leave. She isn't rude, she just says it's too much I need to be alone.



Things become more active when we moved in. Which was 3 years just gone. I say the more active things seem to be more personalised if that makes sense, having my hair stroked freaked me out and wasn't something I had ever experienced before and nor since, my daughter seeing things in front rather that to the side and having her hair moved so she could be whispered to, these things happened once we both freaked and they haven't happened since, I'm trying to put a positive spin on this and am thinking that 'they' crossed a boundary knew we weren't happy and stopped.

Did things happen in my other house yessssssss they did. But that was home long before anything happened, so I felt very safe and secure and would easily run around in the pitch black without being afraid. Odd things like my husband being at work, son was in bed asleep, me and daughter in the living room I was on Facebook and my daughter called me and we watched an Orb float into our living room, no float is the wrong word, it had direction to it. It came it went up and down a beautiful bright bright magnesium white ball the size of a golf ball it whizzed around the living room and disappeared in my flower pot that lasted about ten seconds! There was also mist in my kitchen when I was washing up and I turned around and said to it stop looking at me and it disappeared that same night my daughter (very young as son hadn't been born) woke up and sat in bed crying like most little ones do when disturbed and all she said was the mist woke me. I also used to see shadow lines running up and down the hall way but when you look they weren't there. I remember talking to my neighbor at the front door and I could see them out of the side of my eyes and every time I looked they disappeared it was only when my neighbor looked at me and said she can see the lines to running up and down.

The medium, she knew so much! Soooooo sooo sooo much, she knew that the previous owner had died in the dining room, I didn't know that until AFTER she had been when I asked a neighbor, I knew he had passed away but not in the house. She said that he is there but he can't see us, he just does what he used to do going up and down the stairs, she new that that was were we both were uncomfortable there. I didn't tell her that, she came in and didn't ask any questions she said she wanted an open mind as to what was going on. She also had her daughter with her who also was a medium they didn't speak the daughter wrote and the medium just walked around stating things every now and then. She knew my dad was a twin, I didn't really know that, my parents got divorced when I was 1 and I have had nooooo interaction with him or his family since. My mum confirmed this. That's why I said it didn't feel right when the medium said it was my dad's twin. Why would someone I have no memory of be interested in us. That still doesn't feel right and I'm not sure if that is to do with me having unresolved father/family issues. If they said it was my brother who passed away when I was 16 and he 18 I would have been yessssss. That's why the medium said it wasn't for me to say yes or no it isn't who she says it is, it's her just telling me that information. She told us that there wasn't anything sinister just so many different energies and that being sensitive to them they kind of threw me off of balance and that my daughter is even more in tuned that me.

There is other stuff that I haven't said because 1) I have no proof and found it difficult getting the information 2) I don't think that I even want to know and 3) It's too much of a Hollywood movie. So I will tell you what I have been told by other people. I have no proof and don't really want any if I am honest. Sooooo here goes, a friend of a friend ex boyfriend was the grandson of the previous owner. Apparently they left the house because the activity there was too much for them to handle and in fact the smallest room (used to be daughters bedroom but swapped with son now) had so much activity in it it was kept locked up by a padlock... Now I ignored this as stupid simple people trying to scare me before I moved in. So all I said was well a ghost wouldn't be held back by a bloody lock, they would just walk through the door! Thankfully the medium agreed with me as well and told me to ignore it. Also when I started talking to my next door neighbor I told her and she said OK I will see what I can find out, a few weeks later she said that she told her oldest son who is in his 20's now and he laughed and said that what I had said was going on didn't surprise him as the grandson was his friend and he was aware of odd things happening. This next bit did worry me, she also said that she was chatting to another neighbor and that that neighbor who works in the school at top of the road has really odd things happening in the school and that the school had found out that years and years ago where we all live used to be a cemetery. Now I have looked and haven't been able to find any information, I know that in the 1600's the area used to be owned by a wealthy family that had apple orchards, then I thought what am I doing trying to scare myself more and I think it's far far far to fanciful to even go down that route. I don't believe it. Truly I don't fifty years ago the road backing onto my back garden was a allotment, now they would hardly have that on an old burial site. And something the medium said as well, the things in my house came with us.

Puberty and such... Yes my daughter was and is a late bloomer at 16 she is only starting to go through this (thyroid problems and such) so all this started before she was...:S

OK so that's everything, I think... It's funny how when you read a question or a statement it triggers a memory of something I had forgot!

Rook thank you for the cleansing method... I will do that.

The black thing in bedroom I didn't get a vibe that it was Mr P, but I am haven't seen anything apart from that to compare. I don't know what to make of it and why would it bloody point at me? What does that mean. You know the strangest thing about all this, when it happens you hold your breath your heart pounds you think nooooooooo... And a few minutes later when things are 'normal' again you start to doubt yourself...:S

Thank you all for your thoughts and suggestions, this is almost like therapy and feels great saying everything and not worrying what is going to be thought! I feel lighter! Thank you thank you thank you xxxx
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
I have been following this along from the day it was published and I find I have to say something. Lets start with what the Medium told you Zoec07...

I 'feel' that what the Medium has picked up on is the 'energy/thoughts' the ladies in the household have 'projected' into the environment of the home. Doesn't matter 'what/who' they called it...I'm glad they offered to help, but even you have stated you had your doubts as to the ID of the 'spirits' they detected.

You say this started 'out of the blue' when your Daughter turned 14... Forgive me if I've missed the time line a bit... Was this before or after you moved into the home? Some of your experiences may be, as you pointed out, just normal 'old home noises', others may be 'residual' in nature and some may even be due to Poltergeist... You stated yourself that things really began to happen when your Daughter turned 14.

Now here is where I go out on a limb... I may be wrong... Hell I hope I'm wrong... But I have to go out on the limb...

I 'feel' your Daughter was a Late Bloomer... Entered Puberty between 13-14 years old... A Late Bloomer but a 'Quick' one. Now if her 'Third Eye' opened at this time spirits may very well have been attracted in... As well as 'things' of a more physical nature. The activity in the home may have spiked due to Poltergeist Activity, activity that starts due to the energy being produced from your Daughters body as it goes through the changes that come during 'Puberty'. But why only the ladies... Why the caressing of the hair... Why are the Ladies the only ones effected?

Man I hate this...I'm not sure how to say it...

Ah, let me ask this...

Who named this 'spirit' Mr. Pedo (Peado)? Was it your Daughter? I also am going to ask this... Have you asked your Daughter if she experiences anything... If anything has happened away from your house. Maybe I'm reading way to much into the 'name' given to the 'spirit'...

Our Home Environments can be effected by our thoughts and actions...Fear, Guilt and Doubt can build tremendous negative energy within a household. Please speak to your Daughter... See if she has had any experiences with 'Mr. Pedo (Peado) outside your home and you mentioned you were thinking about my 'Cleansing Method', I'm not sure if you have copied it yet... But here it is just in case...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated (and please don't beat me...).

Respectfully,

Rook
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
I believe I would have to lean Lous direction something does not seem right, it is possible that a gift runs in the family but still seems odd no males see him. I believe from experience and reading stories that most males do they just brush it off. I would say that if you feel what the medium said is not accurate follow your intuition, its there for a reason. After re-reading this I don't know why but I feel the black mass you witnessed is the same entity as Mr. P.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
Zoec07,
I am ok with you being comfortable with this situation and accepting the entity as part of the surroundings. I am also ok with you accepting your daughter's explanations and feel for the situation, she is there, I am not. Where did the name Mr. Pedo come from?
I don't direct people to my stories, but if my experiences allow you to understand that what your daughter is experiencing, is also experienced by others, please be my guest. I believe the accounts of all who have been experiencing things in you home, but I think that most if not all of the entities presented, are the same entity. I am sure of your daughter's sensitivity, but I am not sure of some of the conclusions she has drawn from them. I do not like the feeling I got from reading this story, and I don't usually miss the mark. I am not saying there is something overtly harmful in your home, but what is there, is trying very intently to deceive the one individual that can out it... And because of this, I think your daughter needs to distance herself from it, and the comfort level she has established with it.
If it is a harmless spirit, there will be no negative consequences, but if my presumptions are correct, I believe that your daughter's distancing from this spirit will divulge its true intentions. I don't want anyone in harm's way, and am more than happy to admit to being wrong after the fact, but I would rather prepare for confrontation then to be surprised by it. I wish your family all of the best.

Lou
Zoec07 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
I am thrilled with all your kind responses and ideas.

In regards to my religion, I am Christian, and Christened. I'm not active, I believe in God, I do not feel the need to join a church and shout high and low about how marvelous he is. I feel strongly that the relationship between yourself and God is a personal one. My children are not Christened or acknowledged in the eyes of God. I was determined in supporting their individual choices and felt that this is a personal choice that they should make when the time was right for them, I have taken them to Churches so they understand, my daughter went to Girls Brigade for 10 odd years and they are church linked. When I was a child catholic school wasn't overly friendly, and most of the Sister's who were our teachers when I attended school linked to a convent were wicked, nasty and spiteful. My daughter doesn't believe at all. I respect her choice, I don't throw religion in her face. She doesn't throw her beliefs in mine (which would be difficult as she doesn't have any). It's mutual respect and it is what is greatly lacking throughout the world today. My son he believes, I will carry on encouraging and supporting him in this.

The Church I went to to get help, I say went, I didn't physically go I called them on the phone, was a proper church. A official Christian church with a graveyard and such as what you would expect from a traditional church. And do you have any idea how nuts I felt speaking to them and having a lady say we can't help you. I felt in some ways, rejected by God and mad. Her response was hardly sympathetic or even warm. It was cold and dismissive.

Now when my mum and daughter walked into Mr Peado, my daughter see's him as a smudged round the edges man. My mum see's him as mist, but just instinctively knows that he is a man. My daughter has also seen another man, in the dining room, and for an moment she thought it was a burglar he looked that real.

Mediums wicked? Ohhhh nooooo. Now I know it comes down to personal opinion but I truly think it's people who follow any kind of religion to an extreme that say such blinded statements almost aggressively. And I also want to make it loud and clear the Roman Catholic church rejected my request for help. A medium helped. She didn't charge a penny. She validated my experiences and made me feel 'normal'.

I am looking into Rooks and seeing alternative ways to find some harmony, thank you:) The smudge stick came from America and smelt very herbaly, I am unsure what it contained it stated it was to clear negative energies and bring calmness... I plan to invest in a white sage one asap.

The boy can't see the girl can thing, it is something that I have wondered about myself. We are a very close knit family, my aunts are in fact more like sisters to me. They see things themselves. They are twins and one see things more than the other, but it isn't unusual for one of us at anyone time experience odd things.

As for being brave, no far from it. It is a simple case of having no choice financially, we are stuck in that house. I have wondered about Mr Peado being a guardian of some kind, especially when he said we are not here to hurt you to my daughter. The black mass I didn't like. That scared me, he had fingers that reminded me of twigs... And he was blacker than black... It's very hard to describe, like there was depth to his color. And not only was a frightened by him, I was also livid. Which was why I pointed straight back at him shouting no no no as I ran!

I have emailed PRS (in america) that was a few years ago, I heard nothing from them. I have had a Paranormal Research Society based in London offer to come down. That I am dubious about. Mainly because they have their own agenda, get proof and have a scarey time. I feel like I shouldn't provoke them (My unpaying guests), they are not an entertainment source.

I respect them, I believe that death and life are only separated fractionally. Just wish they wouldn't use our house as a guest house.

I will keep you all posted... It have been quite for a few weeks now, that's the pattern we usually follow before something bigish happens... ❤ xx
Christine_Pandora (1 stories) (80 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
Jessokcool1 As a few other people (who participate in this website a lot and put in a great deal of advice to help) I agree.

Pointing fingers at people saying they are evil if they believe in something or are different is not a nice thing especially cause this website is to help those and bring our opinions on the story (not the suggested methods).

Also I thought God loved everyone?
And if people who can see spirits are evil and God helps them then shouldn't you feel sympathetic towards them and wish to help them also by offering kind advice?
The Christian,Catholic, Jehovah Witness, Morman and similar religions that my friends come from all explained to me that he was a loving and caring person and wanted humans to be loving and caring, so why do some of his followers not respect others and their religions also?

I'm Atheist... (Does not believe there is a higher power) at the moment I guess but if there were a higher power I would like to think they hope the best for us and only wish we would love one another and respect especially if they created us - and not just respect humans but all things 😊

Now I found it odd a church would not help, that's a bit harsh... If you do wish to continue to seek help from a church then maybe it is best to try else where 😊

Also I too would recommend Rook's methods as they are religion friendly and are very easy to follow - thankfully I've not needed it however I've seen it recommended on most experiences I read 😊

I wish you and your family all the best Zoec07
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-31)
Hi,
I also forgot to mention in my previous post is to keep a journal of all the things that are happening; both you and your daughter should keep different journals. After a while compare both the journals and see what are the same and different and then debunk anything that can be explained away with things from this world. Anything that is actually from the paranormal can be cleared with Rook's cleansing. Good luck and keep us posted. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-31)
Zoec07,
LakotaWinyan took the words right out of my mouth. Please take her advise and do the cleansing, it will help. Mr. Pedo seems like some kind of guardian of sorts but what concerns me is the black mass you saw pointing at you. I don't know what it is about it, I didn't like it. Rook's cleansing does wonders, I do it once it awhile in my house because I know it works. The cleansing will get rid of all the bad ones in the house. For the other ones in the house, you can just tell tem, firmly but with respect, to respect your boundaries or leave.

LakotaWinyan,
I have heard about the White Sage from the reserves. They can be a little expense but when I went to Manitoba here in Canada to visit family, I stopped by a reserve that was close by and brought some. It does help.

Rook,
Very well put about Jessokcool1's comment.

Jessokcool1,
I would also like to add that, I am of a different religious faith than you, so you think that I believe that there are spirits amount us and that I have encounter some of them makes me evil. I'm sorry but that is how your wording makes me feel. Like Rook said, you are entitled to your opinions but realized in places like this site there are people who are of different faiths and believes and they (including me) find it rude. If you are going to say something, say it nicely with the feeling other people in mind. If you can't, then don't say it at all.
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-28)
Zoec07,

The reason none of the male members in the house experience anything paranormal could be that mediumship is something that's passed on from one female to another, from generation to generation, on your side of the family? It could skip a few generations though.

Validation is amazing! I remember when it happened to my mother while she was with me (I was a teenager myself) and she's been a firm believer since then.

Mr. Pedo doesn't sound dangerous. But I take it you want him gone, yes?

When you say your daughter/mother ran into him, did they make physical contact or did they stop just short of colliding?

Real Sage works best. Also try salt (this has worked for me many times).

Good luck sweetheart.

Shlain ❤
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
[at] LakotaWynyan

Wonderful comment, and well worded; I enjoyed reading your opinion on this matter.

[at] Zoey

Isn't it wonderful to get that feeling of validation? Wonderful, and pretty unnerving as well. I always figured some people refused to believe in ghosts because they were scared if they admitted they did... It's one of the ultimate unknowns. I've seen many stories of people who have left their homes due to spiritual activity, and you definitely seem to have the will to stay in yours. It's scary at times... But curiosity is an extremely strong human trait and will keep us in some difficult situations. Thank you for sharing your story, it's definitely going into my favorites.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2012-12-25)
Jessokcool1,

See this is what I was referring to. You are entitled to your personal beliefs, you may even suggest that 'The Church' may hold answers for the O/P. But to issue blanket comments such as...

"...going to mediums is not a good idea they themselves are evil GOD in the bible hates these people..."

That is insulting to many members of this site who come here to read about peoples experiences and offer advice and/or help based on their own experiences. I include myself in that group and I am a former witch who has been 'born again'.

Respectfully,

Rook
Jessokcool1 (2 posts)
-4
11 years ago (2012-12-25)
Well zoec07 going to mediums is not a good idea they themselves are evil GOD in the bible hates these people research and you will find out. Now am not trying to be mean I love everyone, but there are some people that seem to think that what they have is a gift and it is but from the dark side. You see the bible tells us that we must be born again to get into heaven there is no other way Jesus died as you know for our sins, he is there as our Mediator no one else. I wonder what church is it that told you that they couldn't help, must not be a blood bought church. You see Jesus gave us Authority over all these demon spirits ask them to leave in the name of Jesus and watch them run anoint your house with olive oil and plea the blood of Jesus over everything and command the evil spirits to leave they must obey at the name of Jesus remember you must become a born again believer. Thanks Jesse do write back may GOD Bless you.
GabrielladeLioncourt (5 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-23)
wow! What an interesting story! 😲

You and your daughter are very brave, even though so far they don't seem evil. But none the less frightening of course!

Ive had an entity follow me for years but hes been quiet for the past year because I was ignoring him. Maybe try acting like there's nothing around when they apear?

Much love to you and your family ❤
Unexplained (2 stories) (122 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-23)
Hi Zoec07, have you tried an organisation like this one?:

Http://www.cprs.co.uk/index.html
Amy-Boo (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-22)
You and daughter are really brave having to face 'them'...
Love and Regards
amberlovick1431 (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-22)
The spirits don't seem to be harmful or malicious. However I would still keep an eye on your daughters and your own experiences because things may escalate. My advice would be to not aggravate the spirits and try to live a 'normal' life and not to fear them. ❤
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
I would highly agree with Lakota of using Rooks method as it is a very good method many people on this site have used. I would also recommend that you nudge your daughter, don't push her or try to force her, into telling you what else she has experienced. I know it may be uncomfortable for her to talk about but it may very well be something important that you should know about. I am sure that she will eventually be ready to tell you, just let her know you are there when that time comes.
LakotaWinyan (2 stories) (63 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
PS I do not know your denomination/faith/etc... I just chose baptist as an example. Meant no offense to anyone.
LakotaWinyan (2 stories) (63 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
Zoec07,

"Smudge sticks" are often tainted, misrepresentations of sage bundles. Please buy a bundle of White Sage? You may have to purchase it from a reservation here in the USA, or a reserve in Canada, but you will be getting the real deal. Smudging yourself and your daughter and hubby will help. It will calm the house as well. I also suggest, for cleansing your home, doing Rookdygin's cleansing/blessing. It's easy to follow and doesn't matter your beliefs or faith, it works.

You have some serious bullocks to still be living there! I'm kind of a chicken when it comes to spirits, mainly because what I went through as a child. I'd prefer to know that where I am, those who have parted with this life are beyond here, in the Happy Hunting Grounds, eating the best bison stew and looking on us, much like watching a movie on the silver screen.

Please don't give up? Some churches in this day and age go by the sayings "To be absent of the flesh is to be present with the Lord". And that believing upon Christ gives us power over Satan and his minions means nothing can happen to upset you if you truly believe.

That being, they choose to believe any contact with the spirit realm is actually a mental illness on your part. All this in spite of proof that some spirits stay, doors can be opened which invite in all sorts of beings... Look at the tv, many paranormal investigators are bringing proof of people staying around. Bringing proof that opening a portal brought something around. Yes, most of their shows reveal little proof and much that can be explained away. Others show a large amount of proof of spirit activity. In spite of it all... You could be part of say, a baptist church, which doesn't believe you and won't help you. That doesn't mean the same denomination of a different town or area of your town won't help.

I guess I'm just trying to say, please keep trying until you find someone who will help you?! There is no need for you to be afraid of your own home. I am praying for you and your family and home!

Much love to you and yours,
LW
Cadarvel (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
My experiences went away when I started a collection of various plants, not little flowers or bulbs but things like bonsai trees and carnivores and natives, and it may have granted me favour with a local elemental entity who could be keeping malicious entities away. I'm looking into it. Just a thought if you need help.
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
i just don't know what to say... I have to go away now for a cigarette & a nice cup of tea after reading that story... How come nothing like that happens me? The only thing that visits my house is the postman, & he's scary enough...
rosemay (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
People die everyday, why is it not "normal" to have spirits around? Unless your daughter is hiding some major experiences, it doesn't sound like anything to be afraid of. The dead often like interaction with us livens. Years ago people would holler before throwing out the dish water in respect to the spirits. Why did that respect ever stop? It is your house, you should own it. Stand up for your space, but this story shows nothing to be cared of.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: