You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The House I Feared

Real Ghost Stories

The House I Feared

 

This is my first story in this site. Hope I will get some answers.

Firstly, I was born and bought up in a village in Andhra Pradesh. This happened around 5 years back and after reading lots of posts in this site I had decided to share one of my best experience. From my childhood I was hearing stories about a old house that is in village outskirts and at max people won't go there at all. It will be completely deserted and during day time also people will fear to go there. We, a gang of 4 members, decided to go there.

Let me describe you about the place how it is. It is to the north of our village and it will take 20 minute in bike and 45 minute to walk to that place. We need to pass a grave yard before reaching there. The place is completely spooky. We started around 5:30PM and we reached there around 6 PM. It was already completely dark and we can't even find any source of light there. We stepped inside that house and suddenly we heard some footsteps behind us and we didn't care for them and started going inside. All of sudden we heard some noise that was coming closer to us and my friends started to fear.

I stepped inside by asking them to wait outside. When I went inside, I saw a lady standing at the corner and her face completely burnt and was full of blood and at that time I thought I was dead. I began to shiver with fear. That thing which I saw was coming closer and closer to me and I shouted for help and my friends too came inside. After seeing her all my friends started shouting and praying for God. We ran out of that house and I was able to see that particular thing watching us from inside. Thank God it didn't chase us.

We went in 3 bikes and one of the bikes was not starting. We left that bike there itself and we all 4 started in 2 bikes. Till today I can't forget the face that I saw there and now also am getting fear when I am writing this post.

After this I had done some investigation and enquired people about what exactly happened about that house. To my shock, I came to know like there was a couple living earlier around some 20 years back and at that time they were very happy. Some thieves came and they robbed them and killed her husband in front of her eyes and they burned her alive in that house. From that time until now 2 people died after going there just like us in order to make adventure.

Guys, please believe me. Never try to do any adventures like this and never risk your valuable lives please. They won't disturb us until we try to disturb them. So, please, try to stay away from these kind of places.

On our way to back home near grave yard we faced another incident and I will share that in my next post.

Thanks for reading and I welcome your valuable comments on this.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Streetfighter, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

robo (15 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-02-11)
do you return to take bike I think it was bicycled it still in the
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-05)
Hi Street Fighter your name reminds me of The old video game street fighter or even Superstar Govinda who is Street dancer. It was a chilling story yes we need to tread carefully when we go to these haunted places By the Grace of God Everyone were safe from the haunted ruins but when you visit there get need to carry God lockets or God Photos and essential things also waiting for your next story. God Bless You All
prati809 (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-28)
Omg! This is really creepy... And it is true that people. Shouldnt try to go for such adventures where there is a chance of risking ones life... And you and your friends are lucky to escape the place unhurt...
ScaredLalit (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-29)
what about the bike you left... Lol awaywayz itz true... We shouldnt disturb them... $ never try such adventures... I too faced the kind of stuff which ill be posting soon...
Regards
Lalit
Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-24)
OMG! If I'd seen something like that, I think I'm going to run as fast as I could and forget about the bike. Lol 😆 Anyway, what was her facial expression when you see her? Does she looked like angry or something?
vada (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-23)
hey ajay! I'm srinidhi and I belong to tamil nadu. It's really a weird and freaking out experience you had there... Happy that you escaped from there alive! 😊
Mortal (15 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
If you had trespassed into their domain which others stayed away from, naturally it would want to scare you off. Since you had done your research and know that there is some negative energy existing. You should go back, give some offerings and ask for forgiveness?
Amber_22 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
This is really scary and I don't doubt that you saw this lady. Thanks for sharing!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Hello Streetfighter, welcome to YGS. It is a good narrative. I could realise how you must have felt at the time when you saw the entity. I want to ask you, you said 2 persons died, who just went there for adventure. But, how did they die? Is it because of fear or they were attacked by the entities? What happened to the bike, by the way. Did you go back in day time and brought it or left it there itself. Well, probably I would have had a heart attack if I were to experience this encounter.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Hi Streetfighter
This is a very chilling account. If I were to come across something like that I'd run very far, very fast. I have learnt that spirits who linger after such a brutal death, either take their anger out on anyone who they come into contact with, seek anyone sensitive out who they feel might be able to help them in some way or, as with the house in the overlook, seem to be on a loop and keep repeating the events that lead up to their deaths. I think this woman was aware of you, but i'm wondering if she might have tried to reach out to you?

Did you get a feeling that she meant you harm?
Triden
kristenleeannx3 (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
This story is crazy! If I had seen something like that I would've run out and never looked back. Forget the bikes I would've just run. 😭

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: