You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: The Ghost Radar

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Radar

 

Each year me and some of my friends go to a party and we ghost hunting with the spud pickles ghost radar. Now your probably thinking that stupid app doesn't work. Well each year we always find something. We usually split up boy girl and we did. But when the boys went into a place. The radar showed a red ghost (strongest) and it said "out". They quickly ran out and went to get the girls. We said we would go with them. So I took a spot in the way back no one behind me. We started walking. I was just walking and I hear someone up front say the ghost say "leave". Then I feel a striking pain in my leg. I looked where the pain was and I saw a scratch bleeding a lot. Even if someone was behind me they couldn't have gotten to the stop on my leg. I started yelling I'm bleeding over and over again but no one believed me except the person in front of me who I showed. Then the radar said "go" and everyone (including me even though I was really hurting) started running. I got a band-aid we never went in there again that night.

The past year it was really dark. We were walking by a pond. The radar said "water" and we looked at the pond. It said "middle". These 2 stupid guys who didn't believe were standing by the pond and we told them to throw a stone in the middle of the pond. Nothing happened. Then it said "leather,gold, and black" and there was a kid wearing a leather jersey that was you guessed it BLACK AND GOLD! He walked out onto the dock. Then it said "colorful" and my friend was wearing a splatter painted shirt. She went out to the dock. Then all of a sudden something really quickly ran across the water of the pond. We all ran screaming because we ALL saw it. So it must have been real.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kittybatch, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Yangsta1 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-04)
The ghost radar does work. The day that Paul Walker had passed. My phone went off and my fingers had turned on my ghost radar connect and the the name Paul appeared. I had asked if the spirit's name was Paul and then it said nice. So I was like OK. Later on that day I was surfing through the net and found out that Paul Walker had passed.
DarkFlames95 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-29)
kittybatch.,
The Devil room, I would like to know what experiences you had in there.
kittybatch (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-08)
hey everyone who commented! Sorry I didn't get back to you guys sooner! So I need to answer some questions. So Shady4u. These places were at a my mom's friends house. She owns a lot of property. There's a forest,pond, horse stables, main house, garage/cage room (We call it the devil room because of other experiences we've had after this story) and so on. The pond with the ghost on water and the forest where my leg got cut are right next to each other. So sds, when I got the scratch, I didn't feel anything but a random pain in the leg. If something was along the path, I would probably had hit someone else before me considering there was about 20 people ahead of me. I didn't get any pictures! Sorry guys. Next time I will. But all of you guys saying its fake, I have witnesses of strange happening. Think of that next time you do ghost radar
sam4nirvana (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-28)
Thanks Rook!
All points agreed, I had downloaded the software hoping to find out more about the unusual things happening at the apartment, which don't seem to have any logical reasoning.
Isolde (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
[at] emotionalprincess: ghosts can do anything? Well, in that case I would prefer receiving a nice clear text message...:-)
Emotionalprincess (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
guys chelax x_x you guys are righr the apllication doesn't work! But maybe! Just maybe the spirit or ghost or whatever ut was made the device choose those letters! Dont. Forget that they can do anything...
JennZ (72 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
My daughter has this app on her iPhone, and trust me it does not work... All the words are pre-programmed, and what Rook said is right, they only made this app, because they knew a lot of people watch all these different ghost shows... And granted it may be a free app, but the company is making a shiat ton of money off all the downloads...
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Well it was really a good story. Only if you can dig up more information about these two places (you must've guessed I am curious), do post it here. Thanks.
-shady
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Ha,
There is the same app-discussion going on at another story:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=17382

About the 'words': how reliable are those? The app is only in English. So, do the ghost over here get an instant language course?:-)... Or does the app recognise words and choses the English word that most resembles? Than how come the words together made sense?
Nah...

I personally agree with Rook that the app chooses words at random... And are not real.

No disrespect.

Isolde
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
sam4nirvana,

I have a question for you.

I live in the United States and therefore unfamiliar with 'cultural norms' for many other countries. So my question is this...

Are your actions typical for individuals where you live? Do many people come home from work, have a cup of tea and relax between the hours of 1630 (430pm) and say 1830 (630pm)?

The reason I ask is that the 'soft ware' you downloaded, the 'Ghost Radar' more than likely works with your phones GPS (if it has one) or is 'preset' for your Country of origin. In either case it takes that information and generates some basic words based on 'cultural norms'...Words like 'HOT' and 'OUTSIDE' may be because in your Country that is just what it is this time of year and have nothing to do with what you were drinking. Also, and please correct me if I am wrong, but Tea is a popular drink in your area is it not? Based on this information the 'random word generator' can be 'pre-programmed' to favor words like 'CUP'. As far as the word 'MOVE'... That may have been a completely random word generated by the program.

I do not mean to be rude, but it is my PERSONAL OPINION that these 'downloadable applications' are not, let me say that again ARE NOT real and all they really are is a way to make money based on the popularity of the many different 'Ghost Hunting Shows' currently on TV.

Respectfully,

Rook
sam4nirvana (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Hi,

WRT Ghost radar, I downloaded it yesterday and tried it at around 6PM at my home. I just returned from work and was having a cup of tea.

The cup was placed on the table, and next to it was my phone on which Ghost Radar app was running. After a few initial blips and words like "HOT" & "OUTSIDE". It went silent for 2-3 minutes, in the meantime I finished my tea, but the cup was still on the table. And after the silence I get 2 words "MOVE" "CUP".

Real or not, this freaked my out, I was about to post this as my 1st story, but co-incidently I read this story about the Ghost Radar App.
lostghostgal (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
I have the same thing with the app I only sit in the car and look at it say murder or something along the words but same brand you say.
JennZ (72 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Did you take a picture of your leg? And you said it was "bleeding a lot "? My daughter has this app, it doesn't work...
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Maybe it was Jesus! Sorry I couldn't resist. I have heard people taking about these apps and a lot of reviews say they aren't up to scratch. But my own opinion is that if a spirit wishes to speak to you I think they would or find another way to communicate. I agree with SDS about when you hurt yourself. When people go "ghost hunting" they really need to take into consideration of health and safety, cause you or friends may get hurt. If you see something and are spooked, then panic you could really hurt yourselves... Be careful. Take care, Sammie.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Hello kittybatch, I am not familiar with ghost radar and all the stuff. Because I have not used it and I have not come across such instruments.

But as far as your encounters are concerned, I am just asking out of curiosity and not doubting your experiences, that when you suffered the injury in your leg, did you feel like something hit you or something had bitten you. I just want to know before commenting. Because it could be due to some thing that stick or branch of a tree that struck you in the leg or some insect might have bitten you, that is why to rule out that possibility, I asked.

Secondly, you said all of you saw something quickly ran across the water of the pond. Did you mean that it literally ran across the water of the pond as if someone was running over the water? If that is that you meant, then it is a good paranormal encounter. Please clarify.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: