You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Ghost In My Room That I Can't See Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost In My Room That I Can't See Part 2

 

Please read the part one before you read this one.

As many people's suggestions I tried to talk to the ghost that I feel in my room with the help of one of my friends who believes in ghosts and can talk to them too.

So she came to my house to stay for that night she said she could feel something there too. At night she did the thing with the candle an all and started asking questions on the board, I think its called ouiji board, but nothing moved, no ghost gave any message through it but then suddenly the television automatically switched on and the bed started shaking. I really got so scared that I decided not to do that anymore. After that that night nothing really happened.

The next day my friend was taking a bath (where that shower thing happened). I was in the next room when I suddenly heard her screaming. She came running to me and she was so frightened she said she wants to show me something. She took me to the washroom and on the mirror it had been written (stay away from her) I couldn't believe it. First I thought she must be trying to scare me or something but nope. By her frightened face you would know that she wasn't the one.

At the afternoon she left and she called me when she reached and told me that she was just going to meet with an accident when a black cat from no where suddenly came in front of her car.

Now this is really scary and creepy for me as maybe because of me the ghost is trying or can harm my friend. And as I never believed in god there is nothing related to god in that strange room or on that whole floor so I thought maybe keeping a god's murti (murti means idol) in that room would help and I hope it did help. I kept a murti there and that room is better than before and I hope nothing happens now.

So I want people to comment their suggestions or anything they want to regarding this and I want to know that did the cat incident had to do anything with the ghost? Or it was just a coincidence and after keeping the murti the room will be free from spirits forever?

Thanks for reading

Other hauntings by honeysingh

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, honeysingh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
[at] badjuujuu:-) ok... Done:-) ... I hope no more misunderstandings are there. Peace now?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
Oh, the matter is more than closed.
As I've stated, I'm done.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
[at] [badjuujuu]... Dear sir / ma'am... I know she is not picking on me :-) hence the smiley... That's why I made some smileys to her...
And second of all... If I have it might be out of an accidental approach bcause I look for location... Anyways the second one seems at my fault I would take precaution not to repeat it, although I didn't receive any warning post from any mod. I am sure it is meant for the right cause of this forum so this matter ends here and shall not be repeated.

First accusation of accusing a poster of lying is, however, not true. I am merely having a light sense satirical talk as we all have had a rough approach to communication. Anyways, if you say that's not allowed also, I won't do that either. I hope that you close the matter here only.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
Nobody is picking on you, which you have accused elnora of. You have accused a poster of lying, without giving any logical, specific reason for doing so. You've been asked by another moderator in the past to stop asking for addresses, which you did again this morning. I deleted that comment.
Give our guidelines a read, try to follow them. I won't be asking again.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
[at] badjuju,

Dear sir / madam... This is an earnest request as to point me out where I am being rude so that I don't repeat it again,

Here, something emily misunderstood some comment of mine and I simply corrected, the person acknowledged in light hearted manner and then simply I spread some light humour with the person to have mutual cordial understanding in jovial mood... That is all... No vulgarity, no name calling nothing... So kindly let me know where is the misdemeanor so its not repeated again
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
Dip, you're crossing the line into being just plain rude. I'd rather not have to start deleting your comments, but I will if you continue behaving this way.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
[at] elmoraemily - hehe ok no harm no foul...:) but surely you are picking on me: (... I have seen lots of other people do the same stuff but hardly been scolded:P... Anyways, trust me - I have coming to terms with basically a series of activities throughout the years - and all these uploads are someway getting connected to many folklores on my own travel (half of my life was travelling through many cities in india gathering data on this) ... Anyways - I won't scare you any longer, lest you are a spirit and would kick my as* all over the place... Peace, my friendly spirit emily emora?:)
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
Dip, pointing out something that seems off is how this community stays as good and bonded as it is. It's not the sign of a personal vendetta, at all. I have nothing against you. This site has a lot of conduct rules and I would never try to bully you. Not really my style:)

I understand what you mean now, but you have to understand that in most places, profession help means mental help (this is also a good reason to have well thought out posts). Most people who see professional help will not assume it's about spiritual (there have been problems before with people calling people crazy, ect).

I promise I am not picking on you, just looking out for the poster.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
[at] elnoraemily - honestly I really don't understand whether you have any personal vendetta with me or not... I didn't refer professional help of from the psyche ward... Professional help as in professional ghost hunters, demonologists, strong clairvoyants you know the people who knows how to deal with spirits instead of us waving hands like we just don't care. Anyways, I love your love-hate relationship with me sprung up all of a sudden... Are you sure you are not one of my childhood friends?:P lol... Just relax - this is a forum, not a battleground... We are here to share, not to scare (or...may be a little:P)
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
Dip, I promise I am not picking on you, but I have to address what you said here.

This experience had two people in it who both experienced something. There is no, not at single one, mental illness that has delusions shared between the sufferer and a bystander. I am a student of psychology and nothing this person said falls under a metal illness since her friend is also experiencing things at the same time.

Making statements like that just come off as dismissive and it's not the best idea to tell a young person they need help with no evidence to back it up.

You could have pointed out that it could be the power of suggestion or teenagers having an overactive imagination, but as someone who will hopefully become a psychologist, there is no reason in this account to tell the author they need to be evaluated.

If you do make such a statement, it's also better to point out why, instead of declaring people mentally ill or calling stories fake without any backup. I have been a member of this site for nearly two years and I am just trying to point out how it works here. Politeness and well thought out, reasoned responses are best.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2014-11-12)
Get professional help. Thats the only suggestion here For you so get moving
Mortal (15 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
Is there any specific arrangement the murti/idol have to be placed? Eg. Facing which direction, on a table above certain height. You may see it as 'feng shui'. There are often some basic rules of worshipping whereby most younger generation did not observe until someone experienced comment on.
Also it is hard to link a black cat to the incident even if happen at the same time. It could be that your friend was driving too fast on an isolated road, not anticipating the furry critter. There are many reasons for driving accident.
Apparantly, it shows that the 'entity' ignored you and refuse to communicate on the Ouija Board. You need not bother communicating anymore, instead you should ignore it since all it does is make its presence felt but ignore you. You had sub-consciously believe in the murti and think that it reign more supreme than the entity.
What I am saying is to have faith in your religion, instead of waiting for things to happen for a reason have faith. Don't get me wrong, I am not insulting your faith, usually the last sentence will be after a mind analyses and conclude.
'keeping the murti the room will be free from spirits forever?'

If you believe in a religion, then there is god/ justice/ positive energy. If you believe in a poltergeist demon, then there is only demon/ injustice/ suffering. What does your religion teaches you to react when such things happen? Or what does Lord Ganesha teaches his disciple about life?
chelseylobo (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
hello,
I would have to agree with sds. If your friend is able to communicate with spirits, then why is it that she got scared this time. It probably might have been her first experience with dealing with ghosts and out of curiosity decided to help.
I would suggest to not to use the oujja board and maybe seek help from a professional, if things get worse.
I am glad that things have calmed down since you have
The murti placed in your room.
Good luck.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Hello honeysingh, I read your earlier story and commented on it minutes ago. In your earlier story, you said in your posts that there was nothing scary about the entity or it was not harmful and all. But, here you have informed that it might harm your friend. But, I will tell you about the Ouija Board. It is better that we do not touch the Ouija Board at all. You said your friend was familiar with talking to entities or spirits or ghosts. I assume that she must have been experienced in the paranormal activities. Then why was she so scared?

I generally do not give blunt comments. But, I find it hard to believe this story. Because when you started dealing with Ouija Board, when nothing happened as far as the Board is concerned but television switching on, bed started shaking and when your friend was bathing/showering, words written on the mirror are, to me, like scenes on a scary movie.

While I feel that your first narrative was believable, this one I cannot.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: