You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Am Being Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

I Am Being Haunted

 

This was just recent with my paranormal encounter. On either March 23rd or 24th of 2013, I woke up and got on my phone. My phone is a smart phone but it's not very bright. I locked it around 6:05 for a couple minutes and then I see it, a shadow of a hand holding a black book floating across my field of vision. After a few seconds, it disappeared.

Then later that same day, I get in the shower and my body feels warm but yet when the water touches my feet, it feels like I'm on fire. The water is warm. Nothing really happened much after though. I looked and just finished up my shower.

I left the bathroom afterwards and got dressed in some comfy lounge pants and a shirt. I now know I am being haunted but I want an explanation why. I had even picked up my phone and went downstairs and that's where I stayed most of the day. I wasn't home alone so it kind of freaked me out when those two events happened. I don't remember much about that but I do know that I am being haunted for a possible reason in a possible past life. I was on my phone most of the day.

I really hate it when my brain finally decides to wake up later in the day and you fall as if you're already dead. It irritates me so much. That actually happened the same day that the other two happened.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Death_Defier, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Death_Defier (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-16)
Well considering I searched up my house, it came up with nothing, so I'm stuck in a barrel of monkeys
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-15)
Anytime Granny. Kids these days, they lack a healthy sense of paranoia.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-15)
Thank you BJJ, I hope I caught in time! ❤
50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50 fifty
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-15)
Never, never, never give out your address. That's Internet Safety Law Numero Uno.
Zack84 (8 stories) (32 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-05)
Death Defier: It's a bit more complicated than going to a single website. Researching the history of a house can require a lot of work over multiple sources. Depending on how your county and local newspapers maintain their archives, some of it may be available online but locating it there can be tricky. Parcel numbers and addresses can change, street names can change.

The best place to find records of all the parcel numbers and addresses of a property are to start with the county's Property Tax rolls. Planning Commission records are helpful too. Once you have the names for owners of record on the property you can start searching places like family tree websites, newspaper archives, etc... If the house is old enough, it may be listed in the cities' historic registry. Good luck to you on your search, if you're serious about the task it can be very rewarding in the end.
Death_Defier (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-05)
Anyone here know a website where I can look at the history of my house? 😕
Death_Defier (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-05)
I have told my mom about the incident and she just blows it off as she does with anything she doesn't believe is serious, I looked back at a moment when I was roller blading home with two of my brothers and my sister and when I fell. My roller blade's wheels toss aside tiny pebbles and I was so good at roller blading that I never fell. When I was heading home, all of a sudden, I fell. I would've had to been pushed or tripped, all my sibblings were to my right, no one behind, in front, or left of me. I believe that someone, or something is trying to harm me. 😐
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
Death_Defier,
Since you seem to believe that medical help is 100% out of the picture, then this is what I suggest:
Start keeping a journal, not just of any events that happen that day, but also of the weather, your mood, what you've eaten, amount of sleep, etc. Yes, be very detailed. See if some kind of pattern emerges.
How long has this been going on anyway? What led you to believe you're haunted? Have you actually told your mom your vision has been blurring?
Maahi (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
Death_Defier
I Think better you ask your mother father or your neighbors about that house because it may be the reason that anybody was their before who commit ed to suicide or killed by someone. I think it would be better you ask your mom
-BY MAAHI
Death_Defier (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
*facepalm* No matter what I tell my mom, she isn't going to take me to the hospital for what she believes is either silliness or nonsense, I would love to see what's wrong with me but I doubt anyone at school will really believe, I know I have Aspergers Syndrome though
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
Okaayyyy...who is in charge of the blankie? I think it is needed. Zeta.
Death_Defier (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
By the way, I'M A GUY! Why would a sister share a room with a little brother that has a sick mind?
Death_Defier (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
I thank you all for the suggestions but that won't help explain much, escpecially not with what happened to me a few years ago before I left for germany, I am 14 years old in case any of you are wondering
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
With all due respect BadJuuJuu, what I was merely saying is that I too believe that this teen is experiencing a medical problem versus a paranormal haunting however; to say that it could be diabetes, MS, epilepsy, etc. Without knowing the whole picture is a bit wreckless and careless. This O/P is a teen and maybe not too knowledgable about the medical conditions that have been described in some of the posts. Now, I do agree with all the posters, including you, that she should seek treatment it seems that she was having some difficulty doing this. So to the O/P, you have read the comments and you should speak to an adult about this such as a parent or school nurse. They could get you directed on the right path to medical attention. As have been stated, this must be ruled out before anything else. Good luck to you Death Defier and if possible, follow the advice of all of the concerned posters; that is, to get to a doctor one way or another.

Keep us posted, zeta.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
Nobody is diagnosing anything, we're not doctors. What the OP describes sounds like symptoms of potential medical issues that need to be addressed, the sooner the better. All anyone is trying to do is impress on this individual to get to a doctor asap. A person's health is nothing to play around with.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
I do believe that the O/P should seek a physicians advice however I think that it is very careless to "diagnose" someone over a few paragraphs without knowledge of anything else, particularly since the O/P is a teen.

Thanks, zeta.
MissKawaii83 (3 stories) (7 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
I agree with all the comments here. The feeling you described 'when you brain wakes up later in the day' sounds exactly like how you feel when you stand up too quickly and have low blood pressure! You feel hazy and go out of sync until you 'rush' back to reality. Low blood pressure is caused by so many things, so I would definitely suggest you see a doctor!
Good luck and all the best.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
Death Defier,
I don't care how old you are - get to a doctor ASAP. What you are describing are SYMPTOMS and not a haunting. We need to rule out any physical causes first. 3 medical issues flew into my head all based on your descriptions; MS,diabetes,and Epilepsy (partial seizure). It could also be signs of damage to your Vargas nerve, withdrawel (too much caffiene/not enough for example), and umpteen other things. Am I scaring you? GOOD! See a doctor. Not an ER one, but a regular physician and tell them EVERYTHING. The blurry eyes, the 'reboot' feeling, etc. If you don't have insurance, can't afford medical treatment, etc. There are bound to be free health clinics near you. Like the VNA. A call to your local health dept. Can tell you where you CAN get help at little to no charge. Don't play around with this.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
My question for you is how old are you? You sound very young and you do not have the ability to express yourself as anything but young. It sounds to me as if you have some medical problems going on and probably has nothing to do with paranormal. I would find a trusted teacher, counselor, friend, aunt, or parent to really talk to and see about going in to the doctor. You don't have to go to the ER, in fact; it probably is not warranted rather you should seek a medical physician or as another poster suggested, school nurse.

Good luck and keep us updated, zeta.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
Go to your school nurse if you can't get to a doctor. Tell the nurse about your symptoms and he/she may be able to help figure out what is wrong, or convince your mother to take you to a doctor. Regular doctor, not ER. Your physical symptoms are worrisome, and really need to be addressed right away.
Death_Defier (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
My mom is stubborn, on an FFA field trip, I had fallen and sprained my wrist but she wouldn't take me to the doctors, plus the er sucks, they are always calling up people that aren't even there any more
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-01)
The way you describe your vision blurring out and the way your body feels, I think you should go to your doctor asap. The vision problem sounds like one of the symptoms of MS. Get that checked into.
Death_Defier (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-01)
What I mean by my brain waking up in the middle of the day, is my vision goes blurry and looks staticy in my eyes and my body feels like it has shut down and started back up again. As for the hand holding book thing, something was up with that, I know it wasn't a phone for sure. It was open and held by a shadowy hand, I had tried to post another story where I had heard a clock after I got back in bed from putting my phone on it's charger... It freaked me out cause the clock sounded like it was right above me and, I have a top half of a bunk bed and there was nothing above so...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2013-04-01)
All I have to say is...WHAT? 😕

Respectfully,

Rook

50505050...
Skeptic_not_Sceptic (19 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-01)
The hand holding a book may have been an image lingering on your retinas from looking at a light source and then looking into the darkness (aka an afterimage). As for the shower, there may have been a cleaning chemical on the shower floor, and you may have been experiencing mild chemical burn. The rest of your story was very disjointed and confusing, talking about being on the phone and past lives and your brain waking up in the middle of the day (?).
Rustedsoul (2 stories) (20 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-03-31)
Okkkkk... What are you talking about? Past life? How do you know that? Dude use productive language you are just babbling... How do you know you are haunted? And past life? And what do you mean by the last part? Really confusing!
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-30)
Hello Death_Defier,

Welcome to YGS! I just a have a few questions, did you ever look into the history of your property? Are these the only things you have seen? As for the shower incident, this happens if your feet are even the slightest bit cold even if you do not feel it, that part is explainable. Would it be possible to get a few more details to, "I really hate it when my brain finally decides to wake up later in the day and you fall as if you're already dead." What do you mean by that? Can you describe that as well? Are you sure you were not overtired?

I do not mean to offend at all and if anything does feel free to tell me so, I do not mean to do that at all, just looking for some clarification. Thank you for sharing your story!

Blessed Be ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: