You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Something Possessed My Maidservant

Real Ghost Stories

Something Possessed My Maidservant

 

This story happened before I had my third eye opened, around six years ago.

My mother had a new maidservant since the old one quit to marry just a week before (in Indonesia is is usual for a common family to have one or two maids since the salary for maid here is very low, mine costs just $50 per month per person). She was working in another house before, and that house had a big banyan tree in the yard.

One night, around a month after she came, she was feeling a bit sick, and since it was the rainy season where people easily get sniffles, I gave her medicines (the one that makes you feel sleepy after eating) and told her to rest. At this time, my parents were going to another city and left me alone in the house, while my brother was out staying in his friend's house (shiatty brother he is).

I was playing online game until around 2AM when I heard the voice of the other maidservant screaming just outside my door, and when I opened the door, my sick maidservant fell inside. Apparently she was leaning on my door the whole time and had been scratching my door, only I heard nothing since the sound from my computer drowned any other small sounds and I was concentrating to the game. Her eyes were red and rolled half-upward. Now, I am not a weak girl, trained in karate, and not easily got scared by these things, but when you see a girl with devil-like red eyes with her eyeballs only half visible, deranged expression, scratching the door and crawling towards you while whispering your name with a very different, very heavy man's voice, even the toughest man can freak out.

My other maidservant was outside the door and screaming for me to get out. I leaped over her and ran with the other girl outside the house, locked the door tightly, and called my friends over (four muscled young men who were playing billiard close-by). One of them had some knowledge about spirits and possession. Once they came, we went back inside the house and to my room, but my maidservant was lying unconscious on my floor. The four guys removed her to the living room, but suddenly she opened her eyes and raged like crazy, struggling with their hold. Even those four muscled, strong guys could barely held her still. She looked at me and laughed evilly.

The other maidservant was a Muslim, as was the possessed one, so she started reciting Kursi sura from the Qoran, which Moslem believed had the power to expel spirits. I started to disbelieve it, since instead of coming out, the spirit laughed and said that she read the sura wrong, and started recited the sura perfectly itself, mocking her. Despite the situation, seeing things like that, I could not help laughing, making her stopped reciting and snapped at me, only that the four guys held her together and she could not struggle free.

No choice here, we had to communicate with it and find what the thing wanted from my maidservant. The spirit said he was the former inhabitant of the banyan tree from my maidservant's previous workplace, and that he liked her, and had twice possessed her, freaking out her former employers who fired her. After that, the spirit followed her to my house, and had been looking for a chance to possess her again, which came tonight, when her body was weak. When we asked him why he possessed her and made her suffer if he liked her, he said because the maidservant once returned home in vacation without asking his permission or even saying goodbye to him (which is normal since she couldn't see the thing and was unaware of his presence!), so when she came back he swore to have his payback.

My friend then told him that she did not know about him or his feelings, and she could not be blamed, but if he would leave her now, we would tell her about him and asked him what kind of conduct did he wish from her. But if he did not want to leave, he would have to do it with force. The spirit said he only wanted the girl to offer some kind of incense to him every Friday Kliwon (Javanese adds five more specific day besides the common week name which are pahing, wage, pon, kliwon, and legi, and Friday Kliwon is the most sacred day for spirits), asked his permission in everything she did, and said 'excuse me' three times whenever she came into her room because it was where the spirit would stay if he leaves her body. We agreed to his conditions, and the thing left her.

She fell limply to the carpet, and did not wake up until an hour later, asking what happened and why her whole body felt sore. We explained everything to her, much to her surprise and horror, poor girl.

The next day she retired, and went back to her home village, because she was afraid the existence of her and the spirit would disturb my family. I was not that sanguine, since she was a very diligent and kind person. Besides, the spirit's existence didn't really bother me, on the contrary I found him rather amusing. But still, she left.

I never see or meet her again after that, but I hope the spirit would not bother her again.

Other hauntings by xiao88

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xiao88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-27)
I know this story has been posted long ego... But when it comes to paranormal I just think that in all the religions and reasonable and culture each keep a different name for it... This sounds like south indian mostly tamilnadu style muni which usually gets offended when people cross it's area or line without knowing indian exists and try to posses them and when asked what it wants or to leave it will either tell burn incence sticks or some even aasked skills for liquor to be kept in its place usually these in tie ties lives in a tree and sometimes I have seen it tells them like it has said above, it also sometimes tells them to remember it when going out, coming back home o before doing something good etc...it's not bad entity I guess it then it's believed it will guide them and help them in protecting them... I have seen them help people by telling them to be alert and not do these things or business etc and have been saved... So when poster said it can be good jinn I agree and yes even in religion in hindu these things are not scared of mantras etc... These entity itself seem to have some powers of it own... In tamilnadu you will see these muni and pandi alters either with just lamps burning under a tree or if an temple ins erected you will it in meditative posture... As I am meditation guru since I teach meditation and yoga I believe these people would have attained some stages In meditation or might be entirely an different entity which Co exists with us in this world who has its own rule and stuffs...it's just my cents and nd belief personally... Thanks for reading
lovelight78 (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
I hope the maids able to rid herself of this entity! Doesn't seem fair that she should have to comply with his demands in order to NOT BE POSSESSED! I hope she finds a religious elders that can rid her of it so she can have peace and free will.
xiao88 (9 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-12)
Vivavitong: well if You do that you may not know when the possessed girl breaks your door down and grab you from behind... Since you're wearing headset...

Triskaideka: other than that there's still changeling and many more. Oh in Indonesia there's a living legend: the guy whose father supposed to be genderuwo (a type of demon with black hairy body and unsatiated appetite for sex) that goes by the name Tebo. He's more hairy than normal human and there are some lumps on the back of his head which shape a face (people said it's the father's face)
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-18)
Wow, if I were to recite a prayer at a demon and had that prayer recited right back at me, I'd probably jump back a few feet. A while back I got sucked into researching djinn and human intermarriage; I believe that started out with researching fae, nephilim, giants, and the like, and how they all supposedly relate to one another. I'm surprised that a deal could be struck with the creature since she was not the one making that deal. But I'm not experienced in these matters. From what little I understand, I guess demons and djinn are not the same. I'm definitely intrigued and I'm curious to know what the spiritual rules are regarding the djinn world.
vitavitong (5 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-16)
hahahaha... 😆 I laugh so bad... Sorry... 😭
That's why... Pray is not just a words... Pray is not a charm... We have to pray with all of our heart...
Your story is so great... Maybe I would be pale and trembling if I'm in your position... Or maybe after my eyes wide open in shock, I just pokerface, and lock my door and continue play games with headset... 😆
Downofpower (13 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2013-11-21)
I have a question why we cristian only being attacked by demon and why muslims jini and why most people ghost or someone didn't passed yet or he still waiting on this world. But after thinking are we what we believe I mean islam believe in jini cristians in demons and others believes in ghost are we being attacked from thos who we believe in... I personly have stpry here check out abanob story possesed woman am cristian and we got attacked from demons nothing else happens from others spirits I know what I feel if they are demons or not but they are demons
xiao88 (9 stories) (19 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-24)
[at] April_Islam
Sorry I haven't checked comments in so long, but I hope you read this.
Yes I do know some Djinns are Moslems, but I do not think that Moslem Djinn would do something like possessing my maid or making her suffers (let alone when the Djinn admitted he likes her, would you hurt someone you love like a psycho?). I mean, a Moslem supposed to be a good person, right? And applied to Djinns as well.
That's why when that thing possessed my maid, everyone immediately thought that Djinn was a bad one, and he wouldn't happen to know how to read the Quran.
And I'm not offending your religion, just being honest in everything I heard and saw. If you're being offended, well, sorry.
April_Islam (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-11)
Hi! I just read your story now, and decided to comment after reading your story, when you said that you started to disbelieve the Aayatul Kursii's Holy Power to expel the possessor, because, instead of expelling it, it just, instead, recited the Aayatul Kursii itself. And you said that the one who possessed your Muslim Maidservant is a Djinn. What you said about the Djinn in your reply is correct. But, I think you don't know about some of the Djinns are Muslims. Djinns, are evil, but, there are Djinns that is good, and is a Muslim. And, Djinns are known as Aliens in English. So, maybe, he's a Muslim, but not a True Muslim, because he's a little bad. True Muslims are purely good. I heard few True Stories about Djinns marrying a human through the human's dream from a lot of people, here in where we live. Try searching about Djinns being a Muslims in Google, Islam sites, and YouTube. Even my dad, an imam, says that there are Muslim Djinns. So, that explains why he wasn't affected with the Suurah, and even recited it as well. And, I also had a few Paranormal experiences, but it never freaked me out that much, and I get over it after I recited few Suurahs and Our Almighty ALLAH's name, wholeheartedly. I'm not mad, just a little offended. I hope that you do not judge a religion if you don't know that much about them. That's all! I hope that the poor Muslim woman finds peace and happiness, free from the Djinn that's haunting her. Insha Allah!

God Bless, April_Islam. ^.^
xiao88 (9 stories) (19 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
[at] imlovinit,

The maid is 'she' and the djinn is 'he'.
In this case, the djinn wanted my maidservant to notice his presence, because not all people have the ability to see spirits, right?
She can't see him and didn't know he existed, not until he possessed her.
imlovinit (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
At Xiao88 you say "in my maids case he just wanted to be noticed" you mean she right? The story was about a maid and she was a she?
xiao88 (9 stories) (19 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-02)
[at] pjod,
Well it happens pretty often in Indonesia. We usually burn 'kemenyan', a kind of incense that spirits like, and it is enough to appease them. Any kind of spirit.
And yes, in Indonesia, it is not uncommon to have a spirit of a 'djinn' (moslems call demon 'genie' or 'djinn') to fall in love with a human, and there are also some spiritualists that claim can marry human with a djinn.
Doesn't happen very often, but not unheard of.

In my maid's case, he just wants to be noticed, I think.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-01)
I'm having a hard time imagining the exchange between you and the evil maid. The conditions agreed upon, seem too "earthly" and rather silly for a "spirit"
"do this, or else"
lucillia (2 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-03-30)
I was possed before in my early 50s I killed all my animals and ran off my family before I did them in...
Now I'm alone like the evil spurit wants me to I moved far away and disowned nyself and forced myself to forget... In my heart a feeling of love that I felt before is still there... It gives me hope... Everytime I think of going to pray it stricts me in pain
.i rather be in pain than to do what this things asks of me. I rather stick it out until I meet my savior! Bit ot said it will keep me here until his return... But I believe I am here until jesus says its time for me to go...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: