You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Haunted Dream

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Dream

 

I don't know how haunted this is, and people who haven't read the last story I put up may not know all of what I'm talking about, but here goes. Around last month, I've been having these dreams, the same sort of dreams I've always had. But, they've begun to have a different twist. Before I explain that, I have to say that they are tied in to these other dreams I've had. In these dreams, there's something about blood on my hands.

This dream I thought was a reoccurring dream, I have had it several time, always on my birthday, sometimes between, if that means anything. It's me, being dropped off by my parents at this house, where there's and old lady who is supposed to take care of me. But, she wants to hurt me, so I have to run away. The house is full of all these hidden ways to run, so I always manage to get away, and make it into the attic, where she can't follow. I'm not sure why she can't, only she isn't allowed somehow. There's always something covered by a blanket in the corner, and I always wake up before I lift it.

So, I thought, just your typical dream right? Clearly some sort of way of my mind trying to get me to figure out what I want, by not showing me. Then, the dream changed. I was no longer me, but some other girl, blond, young, hurt. And she/I was the one running from the old lady. I (or, me being the blond) was dressed in this white dress, lying in the dirt. Then we had to run. And there was the chant about the blood on my hands, and I'm not sure what happened, but I woke up, gasping.

That's another thing for me now, I don't wake up screaming, I wake up gasping. Which is much better than before.

So, I sat down with my brother, discussing this, and the possibility that this was somehow connected to my other dreams. The dream with being told to go back to the beginning, the blood on my hands. Then, it sort of clicked with me. The reason my spirit/ghost thing (which is this man I've been dreaming about since I was 15, who I have conversations with in my sleep, who I believe is some sort of spirit, or at the very least no longer human) said to go back to the beginning, he was telling me to go there, back to the first dream I can remember having, that left with the same sort of feeling as one of the screamers (what I call the dreams that wake me up screaming).

I think this girl was there, in that house, and the old woman did something to hurt her, and maybe this girl did something back to her, killed her, or hurt her. That would explain the blood on the hands bit, and maybe why the old lady can't go into the attic.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws, maybe it does all tie together. But, the fact is, I've tried communicating with spirits, and all it left me was a headache. Probably because I'm doing it wrong. But, in my dreams is different.

I guess I need to learn to talk to the things I see, to communicate. Because seeing someone who no one else can see, and you can't figure out how to talk to, does not do much to assure you of your sanity.

Either way, I plan to find this house that I've dreamt about. I think it will hold all the answers. I have no clue where to start, and I'm waiting for spring or summer break to try, so I'll have time to find it. I've been researching haunted houses, but nothing seems to lead me anywhere.

So, what I want to know, is it safe to try to find a place like this? My brother says he's coming with me to 'protect' me from any bad spirits. I don't think there's much a living person can do, and I think for the most part, spirits don't want to hurt us.

Is this making any sense? Should I go? Or is it just a waste of time? I need help deciding.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freakonaleash, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Marx (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-17)
Hi,Freakonaleash,My name is Marx...I'm shocked to see your story, because me too had a similar dream that you had. But it's a little different. In the dream I was sleeping in my bed, like how I do as usual. When I woke up, I first saw my both hands filled with blood, like you said. Then I went to the kitchen and to the sink and I washed my hands. Then I went on to brush my teeth, washed my face, then I went to the hall to read some newspapers, as I do usually. But in the hall, I found my family members, my Father, Mother and my Brother. But I found them different. Their eyes were glowing red. They were looking at me with great disgust. I never saw them like that. That was so strange. They simply asked me to get out of the house. I don't know what to do. I just went out of the house. Outside I saw something strange. Everything was changed there. The roads,trees,sky,temperature everything... No one was there. It looked like it was isolated. It gave me eerie feeling. Soon I saw someone a little long, about 20 meters, from my home. And all of a sudden there was a huge house. And outside of that house I saw someone sitting. I went near. I found out that was an old lady, sitting in an old chair, with a pipe on her mouth. I never seen her in my life. But she asked me to go into the house and check out, And I did that. I went into that old house. It was so old that when I opened every door, I heard a creaking sound... I never been into that kind of house completely made of wood.So,being alone in a completely new old house was so different. And then I saw that old lady rushing upstairs with a large knife in her hand. Her eyes were glowing red just was like my parents. And I don't know where she got all those strength to climb the stairs so fast. She could be Eighty to Eighty Five Years Old... I was afraid. I ran,ran,ran into almost all the doors of that house just like you did. But I didn't run into the attic as you did, Instead I went into an another a large red,room.She can't enter that particular door. Inside that room was different. I saw an old chandelier hanging above my head. And there I saw a big, rich mirror. When I went near it, I felt something pulling my hair, so hard that I screamed for my life... And that moment My dream shattered and I woke up screaming... This is the most terrible dream I've ever had. In it, I always felt some presence around me. The most weird thing is that this particular dream is coming to me often. Even twice in a night. And every time I end up in a same place, with something pulling my hair, and I woke up screaming. And sometimes I feel pain on my head. I've been searching the Internet about haunted, recurring dreams. I've searched many sites, and one of it is this site and your story. I found similarity. What is this? Why these dreams are coming to me. Could it mean something? I want some answers. Please someone help me...
addam (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-22)
its 2008, did you find anything out about the house or the old lady or maybe about the girl?
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-19)
freakonaleash,I know that your finding an empty building or a renovated bulding that has the same past.

PS:Read this, Do not ever consult or offend a spirit, some spirits are able to change the future...
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
I'm coming into this kind of late so my question is, "Did you ever find out anything about the house in your dream?"
Have you ever read "Dream" books? One or more out of many "Dream" books might be able to help you understand what might be going on. -Shelby
alona (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-18)
Oh,okay I had just had a dream about a guy and I know I'm supposed to find him. Hes older than me and much taller.I'm even in the town that was in my dream.Yeah,I went to the town.I'm hoping to find him while I'm here. 😢
freakonaleash (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-17)
thanks everyone:) oh to alona, she had blonde hair, curly, she looks a little like me actually. Thats kind of creepy if I think about it. Maybe that past life memory thing Shadowraven said is right. I'll have to research past lifes some more now. And to those who were worried about me and God, I am a firm believer. Thanks for the support ya'll, and if I find anything, I'll let you know.
Shadowraven (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-16)
It sounds possible that this could be a past life memory... If that makes sense. You could possibly find this house but not in the form it was in your dreams. It could be torn down or just an old rickety building that hasn't been used in years. Starting out as yourself is normal but tranforming into someone else could just be the way your memory is reminding you of who you used to be in a fashion that would be easier for you to understand and accept. If you do try to find the house and actually do so... I would be very curious to hear the details of it.
bruce3472 (13 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-16)
Once again HADA likes to attack my viewpoint on something. First of all Hada, the JINN are not what you think they are. I highly suggest you read more about them. Also leave my viewpoints out of your posts. And furthermore what makes your opinion so majorly important? What do you have in the way of degrees or certificates, that warrants you the right to attack my view points of things. I am going to tell you one last time, leave me out of your posts... All I see is that your attacking my view point... And research the JINN more. I highly doubt that you know about them or what they are capable of... Do research and then speak about them... Martin was right, what gives you the right to belittle other peoples opinions? Well I hope the person or people who run this site ban you for attacking other peoples view points. Good bye JINN LOVER
Hada (36 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-16)
You are totally mistaken that spirits don't want to "hurt' us. These spirits do all they can, if evil, to divert your attention from the "right" path. They can terrify, cause mental and physical illness, miscarriages and even death. Look at yourself running off to search for some house somewhere on God's great earth as a result of some whimsical dream. I think you'd find out much more through your dreams than you would in any actual locale. You say, you've been trying to "communicate " with spirits and you've come up with only cephaldynia. They are communicating with you through your dreams. Follow the story where it's happening in your head. The jinn love to play tricks on us and how easily we fall prey.
bruce3472 (13 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-16)
First of all I would like to say that looking for this house could be your own undoing. What I mean by this is, if you go looking for trouble, it might just find you. If this were happening to me I would do the following three things:
1.Pray to god about the dreams
2.I would not bother with that house, regardless of what happened there.
3.I would not try to figure out what these dreams are about.

Because you never know, the thing you hunt for can be the thing that really does take your sanity from you. In my own opinion would let sleeping dogs lye. Howver you spell it. Anyways I highly doubt that any one other than God himself could protect you from the evil that inhabits that house. God gave us the gift of choices... Right and wrong. I believe that even though your heart is in the right place, this situation is best left alone. And as for the thing that is always covered by a blanket or whatever it is that's covering it, may hold a clue as to what happened in that house. It for all intent and purposes could hold something disasterous to your mental stablity. Like if you was to find the house, and find that covered thing, you might not like what you find. Just an opinion. But if you do look for this house. Make sure your a firm believer in god almighty. Because he alone can save you from utter damnation. I hope that you do not take offense to this post. I am just concerned for your well being and I am sorry if I seem rude. I just don't push things when they don't need to be. Regardless of what I say, may god be with you and your family and good luck with whatever you decide.
alona (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-14)
What did the girl look like? I've been dreamig a bout a guy over and over! I'm starting to worry. Because I have wierd abilities and I think he's trying to contact me!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-14)
Hi freakonaleash.I'm glad that you shared that story with us. To tell you the truth you are a very brave, determined person. This is a very difficult manner and it's hard to decide by yourself if your doing the right thing. That is why we are here 😁.In my opinion I would go and try to find that house. But NOT ALONE. Make sure that your brother goes with you and let some other people know were you are going. Try finding the house but slowly. To tell you the truth I,m not sure that you will find but in the paranormal everything is possible. But if you do find that house let us know(I would be freaked out if I would find it). See you soon and take care.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-14)
I think you should do what you feel is right. If you think that finding this house and maybe trying to help those who are trapped inside, will also help you to avoid the dreams that you have been having then I say go for it. But I am just one man with my own distinct opinion on things. Good luck with which ever path you choose to follow.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: