You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Don't Like What's In My House

Real Ghost Stories

I Don't Like What's In My House

 

This story is about the house I live in. I always considered myself lucky for living in a house like that--a yard, many rooms, spacious living. I find myself pretty lucky but since I was little, that meaning at the age of 4 or 5, I used to sleep in the living because I didn't have my own room, since my family wasn't that wealthy.

Anyway, it didn't bother me, but most of the nights I had a feeling that something's watching me so I did never turn on the other side of the bed.

When I was a little kid, I mean during kindergarten, I sometimes heard somebody calling my name, even when nobody was home. I didn't give it much attention. During gymnasium I started hating my house more and more and I realized that YES, something's wrong with it. I wasn't able to do anything anymore, like study or have fun. Than the doors started to open and shut at night.

I'm not a coward. I'm pretty brave myself but when my mother tells me to go to the attic my whole body becomes cold. I hate that attic and I bet I'm not the only one from my family. I remember being there once with my dad when, while standing with my back to one of the doors, I started feeling a strange breath on my neck. Anyways, I didn't freak out too much since I was with my dad, think that he experienced too in that attic.

You might think that I'm lying but many people died in this house, most of them before I was born. The creepiest death occurred when a woman, mentally insane, jumped from the attic and fell into the yard. She was found by my father a little while later. She died at the hospital a couple of hours later. Another painful death was the one of a fella which lived there in the 1940's, which died from God knows what disease, which most probably was the one with the hard breath.

There were many other strange things which I don't remember but something I still do remember and most probably will never forget is a scene when, at 11PM I was in the bathroom washing my teeth with the door open, I thought I saw something moving, very very small. When I looked at the mirror, when I focused my view, it ran away very fast. And, yes, I have a cat but this thing was walking on 2 feet and was all black. My cat has different colors.

Anyway, if you have any kind of advice which you think that would be useful in getting rid of whatever is in my house, I'll accept it happily. Peace. Forgot to mention that I live in Bucharest.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rman, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AzraelX (8 stories) (115 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-19)
Questions:

Q.1 - When your house has got many rooms, why is it that you had to live in your living room?

Q.2 - Why was it especially at "GYMNASIUM" that you suddenly decided to hate the house? What is the relevance of the Gymnasium time to hating your house? Any particular reason? There should be some stimuli to it. What is it?

Q.3 - What are these other people doing in your house if it is your own house? Were all the deaths at a time before your family got/Purchased the house?
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-18)
Hello Rman, do you still in the same house? You said that your dad might have had eerie experience in the attic. Did you ask him about it and if so, what did he say?

Secondly, it is advisable to discuss the issue with your parents and your siblings and try to find out if and how they feel about these experiences of yours. If possible, try to find out further history of the house. Ask your neighbours. It could give us clues.

Thirdly, do you feel that there is a negative energy in the house. How did you feel when you had the first encounter/experience. Your first gut feeling is, generally, correct. If it is negative, then you can do a cleansing of your house. Rook, one of the experienced posters of this site, devised a cleansing method, which is really good and helpful. It is there for the asking.

Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
mii_chl (10 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-03-17)
thank you for sharing. First and foremost, calm down. It might be environmental, not supernatural. I'd recommend you get your house inspected. Mental illness, disease, feeling of dread, fear, hallucinations, all in an old house. These can can have rational explanations. Black mold, for instance, can cause all these things. Get your wiring checked. Insulation breaks down over time, which would mean you are exposed to high electromagnetic fields. Again this can lead to feelings of dread, someone watching you, and hallucinations. I'd also say check how level the attic floor is. If it's not level, it can lead to a fun house effect. Like looking at those weird mirrors in the fun house. That can make you disoriented, feel dread, like someone is watching you, and more susceptible to hearing and seeing stuff. I really recommend you get this checked out, because your home might not be haunted by an inhuman, but it might be poisoning you. If it's a simple matter as replacing an old wire, or wiping down part of your wall with bleach to feel safe and secure in your own home, it's worth doing. If this continues after, then contact a paranormal investigation team. But eliminate the plausible first, and secure your own health. That is the most important thing.
Ghostexpert101 (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-16)
I agree with Rainesky1 and I took a picture of my mom and my nice qnd thier was a face in my moms hair does qnyone know what that means
Rainesky1 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
I think that you may sensitive and that's why you are experiencing those things. A good thing to do is not to fear because they feed on fear and if you don't have a personal relationship with God I think that the best thing you can do is develop one. It's a awesome and comforting feeling when you are afraid to know that a higher authority has your back. I'm a sensitive and I've experienced a lot of things that are impossible to believe to some. You could also be a target of fallen angels. I have a article that I've written that explains what they are and how to get rid of them. It's a lot more info than what I can write on here. If your interested and want to know more visit http://voices.yahoo.com/article/10025252/fallen-angels-12562890.html?cat=9.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: