You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Paranormal Events

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Paranormal Events

 

This event occurred when I was between the ages of five and six. My mother and I lived in a new mobile home out in the country in southeast Missouri in the small town of East Prairie.

I was in my bedroom floor playing a game and my mother was in the bathroom sink looking in the mirror in the bathroom across the hall from my bedroom. She was fixing her hair and putting on makeup. I had the urge to look up at my bedroom doorway and when I did, I saw what I can only describe as this thing looking at me, peeking its ugly head around the corner of my bedroom door. I can only describe it as being a werewolf-looking man wearing blue male overalls with a red and black flannel shirt under them. I didn't scream, cry, or call for my mother. I didn't even tell her about it. It wasn't my imagination, it was very real. It wasn't a dream. It was very real. Has anyone else ever experienced this awful creature?

I remember around this time my mother played with Ouija boards alot. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, one other thing I would like to mention from around that period in time of my life. I had these reoccurring dreams that I had often for several years. In these dreams I would always visit this elderly couple, husband and wife, in their home. They had a two-story white home. It was always exactly the same in every dream and the elderly husband and wife were always the same in every dream. They would visit with me in their home for a while and even cook me meals to eat.

I have no idea who these people were but when I would awake from these dreams, I would wake up in such a good mood and would feel very loved and happy. I cannot explain it at all. I visited them in their home in my dreams for years growing up. It has been many years since they visited me in my dreams. I wish I could have those dreams again to feel the love and happiness I felt after I woke up from those dreams.

I promise everything I have shared is the absolute 100% truth. Anyone here had similar experiences? I would love to hear from you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jordyoatsvall, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hasaneen913 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-30)
maybe the dreams you are having of the eldry couple is a couple of people that you use to know or they used to trate you good or even maybe they were family but you forgot about them it happens sometimes you check with your mother
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-18)
Sooo...a ouijia board is not a childs toy, it can cause a lot of grief. That said, you could have been mistaken about the warewolf guy, or not. The dreams are interesting, really. I agree with Instant-crush about the past life possibility. Also maybe Spirit was communicating with you in a way you would understand. Oh, and Miichii, you are behind the times, dowsing is accepted as credible now. I once saw a dowser find a leak from a crack in an underground pipe, and followed it's location exactly for the plumber. The dowser was from out of state, he had no idea where anything was beforehand. I dowse a bit. I always recheck.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-18)
Hi jordyoatsvall, welcome to YGS. As suggested, why don't you ask your mother if she had any experiences while she was using the Ouija Board. You have not told anything about using Ouija. But still as a matter of caution, I would like to advise that Ouija is not a play toy of children. So better avoid.

Your experience of seeing a werewolf-type man with overalls, I can't comment anything about it because it happened only once. But I want to ask you, did you discuss it with your mother and if so, what was her reaction or reply.

Thirdly, the dreams you have been having that made you feel good. The elderly couple, whom you have been seeing in the dreams, do they resemble any of your ancestors, if you had seen any photos of your grand parents or great grand parents? And when did you stop having those dreams or do you still have those dreams.

Please do reply.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
instant_crush (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-17)
one thing I forgot to ask, sorry. When did you have these dreams about the couple? I'm asking these because they say that a child retains the memory of the previous birth up until a particular age (8-10 years I guess, not more!). Looking forward to a reply. It might not make sense though, what I feel. Anyway, take care. =)
instant_crush (1 stories) (30 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-17)
well, ouija board-ask your mum if she used to close the sessions properly as these things are major troubles in a certain part of human anatomy...!
The thing, werewolf dude with overalls, odds are you were scared alone and your subconcious mind started seeing and believing things. But that's a guesstimate! Equal chances are you really did see a paranormal entity. No comments on that one. Pure neutral view.
And the third about the old couple. Not sure whether you believe in the past-life stuff but there have been known incidents, atleast in our country, where an individual has had flashbacks of his previous birth. Some even went on to be united with their families from previous birth, people who had died unnatural deaths. All the blabbering apart, I guess it must be a memory of the past life or just an image of a life you wish you had in your subconcious mind. Other than that, it was a good read. =)

This comment from mii_chl is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Ghostexpert101 (14 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-16)
Th Ouija board conjures spirits and dreams can tell you stuff but wierd to explain like one night I had a dream of a lady dying in a jail and I heard the words Sarah Osborn is guilty of Witchcraft and latter on I figured out I'm related to Sarah Osborn

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: