You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Room S019

Real Ghost Stories

Room S019

 

For many, having a friend with open third eye is much of an adventure, but for me, it is the opposite. Way back in college, I was a Mass Communication student in a university in the City of Pines. Our classes were mostly held in the basement of the Science Building we often called "the dungeon" because of its location.

Room S019 (Mass Communication Laboratory) was the room assigned to us. It was a medium-sized classroom with seats similar to that of a movie house or an auditorium. At the back part of the room was the control booth where most of the mass com equipment were stocked.

At first, I found no unusual instances in that classroom, but I did not want to stay there alone because of unexplainable eerie feeling. The room was unusually cold, like that of an air-conditioned room although we only had wall fans and exhaust fans as ventilation there.

One day, I was 30-minute early for my class at S019 so I decided to stay outside until one of my classmates arrived. We entered the room with me seated in front while my classmate was at the back portion of the room. I was reading my notes then when my classmate screamed and pointed at something near me.

"Umalis ka diyan. Umalis ka diyan" (Move out. Move out), my classmate kept on saying while pointing at an invisible "something" near me (or beside me). Despite my confusion, I stood up and went to a corner of the room. But my classmate was more hysterical this time. She stood up and told me to go out of the room with her. So, that was what I did.

Few hours later, some of my classmates were conversing about a horror story they've experienced. We were in a classroom in the second floor then, waiting for our professor to arrive. My classmate who screamed related that while I was sitting at Room S019, she saw a limping man in Barong Tagalog seated beside me and was about to strangle me so she shouted at me. When I went to a corner, she related, there was another man with knife there trying to stab me.

I also learned that my classmate had an open third eye. As for the history of the room, it was one of the areas with most casualties during the 1990 earthquake. Many other students testified on the existence of the "limping man" who was living in the basement.

Room S019 was renovated and made into a regular lecture/laboratory and production room for mass com students.

Other hauntings by PrinceXN1

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PrinceXN1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
I have the same doubt as lady-glow as to how the friend could see when the person is seated. I don't think that it has got anything to do with the victims of earthquake that happened in 1990. With more information, I am unable to comment further.

With regards and respects.

SDS
johnnycashmuse (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
This story sends shivers right through me. If I had been you I don't think I would have wanted to go back to that classroom quite so easily again. My nerves would have been on high alert at all times if I had too be there after that.
JACQUIE.
ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
Thats scary!
Did she describe the other man who was about to stab you? If not ask her 😊

-ERizzy
ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
Hi
I agree with lady-glow here. How did she know that the man was limping when he was seated besides you? And didn't she experience anything when you guys entered the class room?
At the end you mentioned that the room was renovated and made a regular classroom afterwards. Were there any further incidents? Was any cleansing or anything of that kind done at the place?
Glad you 're safe and good luck.
God bless you.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
Horrible story... Even imagining this incident is giving me goosebumps... Thanks for sharing with us.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
That was creepy!
Just a question, -how could your friend know the ghost was a "limping man" if he was seated? 😕
bluemer04 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
This is scary. Just a thought, was there any reported incident/s where people are/were harmed by those spirits, since your friend has a 3rd eye and you were told that the spirits are trying to harm you. Glad you are okay. 😉
Elgin (5 stories) (35 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Welcome to YGS and Cool Story!

First off knowing that you graduated from a University from the City of Pines so I'm guessing you graduated from U.B. Since its one of the Universities that had the most casualties during the quake. The only thing that bothers me is that people believe that the spirits trying to harm you were victims from the quake. It's not that I have proof to say that they are wrong but its just that I find it hard to believe that the spirits that are trying to harm you are from the quake since most of the victims that died during that quake (if it is UB) were students. Still though its a cool story and hope to read more of your experiences. ^_^

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: