You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Boardinghouse

Real Ghost Stories

Boardinghouse

 

I already heard many ghost-related stories in the place where I resided from 2006-2012 but I just ignored those not because I did not believe them but because I wanted to have peace of mind. I am a very imaginative person and my mind is so artistic that it creates horrible pictures of horror stories shared to me (or even those I read or watch) and that caused my insomnia for quite sometime.

This story I am sharing is only one of some of my experiences in Teachers' Camp, a place known for ghost and spirit dwellings.

One night, while my roommate was out, I decided to sleep after watching a couple of movies. I left my cellphone charging because I was expecting that when my roommate arrives, he will remove it. I also put the leftover food on the table so that he can just eat. I locked the door for security reasons knowing that my roommate has his own key.

When I woke up late in the morning, I was alone in bed but my cellphone was already placed beside me and the charger was neatly placed on top of the television cabinet. The plates on the table were also empty. I thought that my roommate arrived late at night but went out early in the morning before I woke up.

When my roommate finally arrived, I asked him if he ate the food on the table. To my surprise, he told me that he just arrived and has not eaten yet. I thought that my roommate was just playing prank on me but a creepy feeling already engulfed me.

I only realized that something "supernatural" played on me when a common friend related that my roommate was with him the whole night when the unexplainable event happened in my room. I also learned that a security guard who committed suicide by hanging himself used to rent the room.

Other hauntings by PrinceXN1

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PrinceXN1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
Hi, I am having difficulty in accepting this story. See, the food left out was eaten, the charger was neatly placed on the television cabinet, the cell phone kept next to the O/P. No, I feel that this is a handy work of a human being and whatever the O/P says, I think somebody played a prank on him. This is my opinion.

With Regards and respects,

SDS
Anonymous2 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
You mentioned that you kept food for your roommate. So, was the food sweet or salty or savory in taste? In some cultures, it is said that ghosts are attracted towards sweet food.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
Nice story... Its really strange... Are you still living in that room? Any other incident happen there after this? Hoping for your reply... 😁
Anushkasabre (15 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
It might would have hid the food or something like that. It gave you the phone and charger, now that os weird
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Hi Prince,
Although spirits do not appear to digest food, I don't see why they could not make it 'vanish' like they seem to do with other material objects. It seems to have compensated you for the 'meal' by taking care of your cellphone and charger. Were there other experiences while you were there?
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Hi Prince- I'm not sure what to think here, only because I doubt ghosts eat food. I believe surely they can fling it around but not digest it. Could it be possible someone else could have came in? But kudos to you and your roommate for staying in that room. I would be too chicken to 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: