You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Pranked By Old Lady?

Real Ghost Stories

Pranked By Old Lady?

 

My auntie told me this story that happened to her in the 80s. Before I tell you the story, an old lady died at the house they used to live in and my other auntie has seen her. She says she's very harmless and nice.

My aunt was a prankster when she was younger. Since her 3 other siblings shared a room, she slept by herself in the living room. Sometimes at night she would hear her siblings walk to the bathroom. She would crawl to the bathroom and wait patiently for them to come out. When they would come out, she would jump up and scare them. They would always get mad at her and tell her to stop doing that to them. She would just laugh and go back to sleep happily. One night she decided to do it again, but that was the last night she did it.

She heard one of her siblings walk to the bathroom, turn on the light, and close the door. She was excited to do it again, so she crawled to the bathroom and waited patiently. She waited for 3 minutes and nothing was heard on the other side of the door. She was kind of confused but she thought he or she was doing something, so she waited another 2 minutes. That's when she noticed it was dead silent and the lights were off. She was very confused and decided to open the door. When she opened it, no one was there. She was so shocked and scared that she ran back to her bed and slept frightened. She never told her parents or her siblings because she didn't want to scare them.

After that experience, she never did her prank ever again. She thinks the old lady decided to do a prank on her to give her a taste of her own medicine. And it worked.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ERizzy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
I think it's cute and funny that the old lady gave her a taste of her own medicine.

Apparently, you don't get to misbehave in her house.

😆
lovelight78 (17 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
Very funny and appropriate! Lol I enjoyed your story. I know I would have been to scared to attempt that trick again after that.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-23)
Great story. You gotta respect someone willing to stick around for the sake of commedy!
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-23)
nice story... And scary too... Ohh God! I don't know how the person live after seeing literally a ghost... 😨
ladyknight (4 stories) (19 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-22)
Nice story. I believe the ghost wanted to play with her because of her playfulness. Just like everybody says, what goes around comes back around. 😁
ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-06-21)
Haha thanks for the comments! I didn't know this was was going to make you Val and Argette smile 😊.

Val: yes my auntoe would have been protecting you against your brothers.

Argette: I didn't know entities could be like this until now. And your welcome, love making people smile 😆

-ERizzy
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-21)
LOL - I could have used your prankster growing up. My brothers were just like your aunt - always scaring me, or at least trying to!
Argette (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-21)
This is great! Very funny - but scary, too. The idea of a spirit deciding to take control of a practical joker is too much!

Thanks for making me smile!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: