You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: That Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

That Little Boy

 

I'm Aniruddha from West Bengal,India.I live in a little city named Rampurhat. Its really smally and not well advance also! Anyway here's my story starts:

Its about 5 months ago when it happened. It was about 10:30pm, I was returning from tuition. It was a rainy day and my daily route was blocked for jamming water, so I took a long route. In that route there was not any lamposts and it was much less of crowd. It was hard to cycling in a dark pitch way. Suddenly I saw a bike was coming from behind me so I planned to follow him, cause I thought that bike light will help me, after crossing some lanes I saw a little boy in my right side, he was wearing a white dress and his eyes were glowing in bike's light. I scared. That boy disappeard in a little lane of right side. I decided to watch carefully so I stopped and turned on the flashlight of my phone and I found the creepiest thing ever that there was not anyway to go! The lane was ended with a big wall. If he was a real boy then its too hard for him to climb over the wall, even its hard for a teenager to climb that giant wall... Then how? How the boy dissappeared? Maybe I met with a real spirit! And the most exicting was his eyes were glowing like animal's eyes! I just can't believe that its happened to me I was pretty much exicted that I met a real spirit, but scared also! And I also curious about who's spirit was that! I never said this to my friends and family I know they will not believe me, that is why I shared it in this site!

Anyway that's it! Its my story! Thanks for reading! And I would like to discuss it in this page! By the way sorry because my English is bad!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aniruddha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-12)
bhai skeptic ari tumi bhalo kaj I korecho duto bhashai likhey... Amar kono shondeho nei ei website e bangali public er shonkha ekhane onek dekhchi... Bangla bhoot er goppo onek

Ppl I am just complimenting skeptic ari (ari is short for arindam - a good bengali name) ... For his advent on bengali:)
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
Bhai Aniruddha,
Oi golitay giye aar ektu anweshan koro. Ektu khonj-khabor nao aashe-paasher lokeder kaachh theke. Dorkar hole golpo banao je tumi onyo karor jonyo jigyesh korchho.
Oi jaygar lokjon ki tomar porichito?

Guys, I am asking him to investigate a little more, by himself and by taking help from people living nearby.
I also asked him whether any of the people living nearby were acquainted with him.

So stupid of me to write the same thing twice in different languages when he understands English😆
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-07-13)
Aniruddha,
I'm not familiar with India, but I would assume a lane simply leading to a wall would be unusual. Were there buildings on either side? Possibly a door he could have entered? Lacking that, I would think that at one time that lane served a purpose, and the wall had not been there. Then too, there's the bike he was riding. Did you see it anywhere on the lane? Or had it vanished too? Like SDS says, perhaps you should try and investigate this further.
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-13)
Amazing story... And scary one too... Probably the little boy died in some nearby area. Try to find out. And do keep us posted... 😊
sacre__coeur (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-13)
Hey nice story, you should try finding more about that lane, were there any plantations nearby?

Regards,
Aniruddha (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-12)
Thanks sheetal for liking my story! And I'm not familiar to that way! And i'll investage soon that who the boy was!
Aniruddha (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-12)
Ya you are right sds, I should investigate! But I have do it by myself! Because my friends don't believe in ghost!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-11)
Hello Aniruddha, welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing your experience. It could possibly be a random paranormal sighting. But unless you have more information, it will be difficult to comment further. Having said that, did you investigate the matter? You could have started with informing your friends about it and you and your friends could have gone to the place where you saw that little boy and asked the residents of that area if they have seen such a boy. Because you had this experience only five months ago, even now, you can start your inquiries. It will throw more light. Please do share the information, should you start your investigation.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-11)
Hi, Aniruddha... Liked your story... It could be possible that you saw was the spirit... Roads are most of the time haunted. Do you familiar to that area? Do you have any guesses that who was that boy?

Regards,

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: