You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Old Man And The Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Old Man And The Little Girl

 

I've lived in this house since I was 3 months old, I'm 19 now and really it's only been in the recent years, maybe since I was 14/15 I began having strange experiences that started in my house and now I find are starting to happen everywhere, for instance when I visited Auschwitz with my old school we entered the gas chambers and I couldn't breathe, it felt like someone was pressing on my throat and also throughout the whole day I could feel this presence on my shoulders getting heavier and heavier and by the end of the day I had a huge back ache and an extremely sore throat.

Now, back to my house, I think the first time I had a legitimate sighting was when was about 14, I came out of my room in the middle of the night to go to the loo and in the reflection of the window I saw a white figure run across my hallway, scared I retreated back into my bedroom. The next thing was New Years Eve a few years ago I was sleeping in my living room with two of my friends as my bed was occupied by my aunt and around 2/3am me and one my friend were still awake, I noticed something standing by the door. I couldn't see any details it was just a very tall all black figure stood there. I tried to ignore it but then my friend said she could see something by the door, scared I shined a light and there was nothing there. Once the light was off we could no longer see the figure, a few minutes later and we both noticed the same figure now on the ceiling as if hanging above us, watching us. I couldn't move a muscle until it went. I've seen this figure many, many times now but more than often it will just be stood in a room and I'll ignore it. However, there appears to be something else in my house, the white figure that ran across my landing turned out to be a little girl.

I've seen her once and it was in such detail, I was so shocked at seeing her I went to tell my parents there was a child in my house but when I turned back she was gone. I've had a sock thrown at me, things have moved places, I've heard the girl say "hello" and "help me" and I've heard the black figure growl once. I've felt parts of my bed go down in the middle of the night as if someone has sat down and I've felt very strong presences when they're around. The girl's is fine, I can tell when she's around but it does no harm, the black figure however feels extremely heavy, it scares me to death when I can feel him in the room with me and I can tell he scares the girl. Lately I haven't been getting to sleep until 4am because I can feel the presence stronger each night. Should I do a Ouija Board? No one I know is up for doing one with me though, should I try to contact them a different way?

Now things are starting to get worse, I can't sleep until around 5am through having that constant feeling of someone watching me. Just 5 minutes ago something shook my whole house, it literally felt and sounded like my house was picked up and dropped, it even freaked out my brother who doesn't believe in any of this stuff. There's nothing it could possibly have been; no objects have fallen or anything.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ParaTeen95, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ParaTeen95 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-16)
I feel like she has been with me for most of my life if not all of it, I don't believe she belongs to anyone, she's afraid of him I can tell. I haven't seen either of them in ages but I've heard them and things have been moved, for instance the radiator in my room was turned off by hand, the only person who was here to do that was my brother and he would have no reason to do that, his was turned off aswell (he lives in my old room) but none of the others were turned off. I don't know what this means, if it means anything at all.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
Raspberry, please read our comment guidelines. The link is at the bottom of the page. We don't encourage proselytizing.
Rasberrygreen (1 posts)
-3
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
Do you still have trouble with this demon?
The little girl is also dangerous she belongs
To The tall dark men, I suggest you
Get really angry at these demons and curse Them!
Tell them in The name of Jahwe Jehovah The only
True God, leave my house! Get a Bible and open
It before you go to sleep, Pray to God and use
His name, if you need personal help you can contact
Me on whatsapp
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
ParaTeen95 and others- I remember a year or so ago one of the "Wise Ones" with YGS had an interesting point when it came to "Keeping" a spirit/entity. Is it "Our want or our need" keeping the spirit from moving on to where it was intended to be?
That point had me scratching my head and wondering IF I was doing the same.
Para what if the only thing keeping the little girl spirit was you? Maybe she has been with most your life and doesn't realize there is someplace else for her.
I don't know, but it is an interesting thought. Would love to hear others thoughts and feelings on it.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-11-03)
I don't think smudging will bother 'good' energy, just negative ones.
ParaTeen95 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-03)
But I don't want to get rid of the little girl, she's harmless and I think she's been with me for most of my life, it's feel wrong just casting her out like that.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-11-02)
Para,smudging is a purifying of a room/home. Smudging is simply lighting sage or incense and walking around your entire home allowing the smoke to circulate and cleanse the energy and space. I did a quick search and thought the following might be helpful:
Http://www.cpsparanormal.com/smudging.htm
ParaTeen95 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-02)
Okay I get it, no Ouija, now can someone tell me what a smudging is?
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-11-02)
Para, that's a huge 'NO' on the Ouija board. From what you've said, I gather you really know nothing about their workings, which would make it very risky for you. Even someone with a lot of experience would be taking a huge risk, given the circumstance you describe.
A sonic boom could have shook your house and caused no damage.
A member here, Rookdyjin, has a cleansing method on his profile you could try. Many have, and swear by it. Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-02)
Para, do not try to ouija board, please. It would only make things escalate.

I do not find your personal beliefs strange. I actually share them.

I would do a smudging or cleansing. Things like sage would be helpful.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-02)
Please do not use a oujia board, however tempting it may be! I'd say just don't attempt to contact it in general as nothing good is bound to come of it.
What you CAN do though, is tell it to leave you alone, it is not welcome etc. And really force your intention out there. You may also want to try a smudging or a cleansing.
ParaTeen95 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-01)
But I'm not religious at all, these experiences haven't changed my religious standing as an atheist. It may sound strange but I do believe the spirit world isbt related to religion.
mayamie (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-01)
I'm curious! No mention of praying but use of the Ouija Board? Why is it on this site people talk about fear but nobody ever considers or seems to mention the word "praying", because that would be like, my very response to something that looked evil.

Using the Ouija with a growling dark entity? Please DO NOT do that. Why not try praying instead? The word "Help Me" from an unseen spirit would most likely mean "pray for me", at least that is what I would be thinking. First however, I would ask God, Angels, Saints to be present since there seems to be a dark entity as well. Also pray at night before bedtime to simply ask God to keep every evil and darkness away you and your home, your family. Can't hurt.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: