You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Limo

Real Ghost Stories

Limo

 

So when I was younger and I stayed at my grandparents' house I always had a strange feeling of being watched. My grandparents live in a really small town in Minnesota. I often got nightmares when I slept in my aunt's room and when I stayed in my mother's old room I always saw these figures outside. I swear on my life this is true.

I am a night owl so I stay up late. At my grandparents' I had nothing to do so at night I would just look across the street from the window in my mom's old room. After a couple nights of just staring out the window I saw a large, black limo driving down the street. At first I thought nothing of it, but the limo came back and kept driving around my grandparents' house. I was scared shiatless. I was to afraid to go wake anyone up so I just tried to sleep it off. Keep in mind this is a really small town in Minnesota where they don't even have their own high school. It was extremely unlikely to have a giant limo driving around the same block all night.

A few months later I went back to my grandparents' and it happened again. It happens every time I go there up to this day. I don't know what to do. I can't really tell anyone because they would think I'm crazy.

Maybe it sound kind of stupid of me to be so afraid of a car that drives around in the middle of the night, but I have the worst feeling when I am in that room. Plus, whenever I sleep in the other rooms I get sick or have a panic attack for no reason. I always feel watched at their house. I honestly still won't sleep there.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GalaxyGhost, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EJ3the1 (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-04)
Galaxy,
Very interesting story, I love ghost stories from here in Minnesota and this one is truly creepy.
Thanks for sharing!
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-22)
Galaxy,
Well, a limo driving around the same block over and over again would be weird in any size town... And you say this happens every time you're there?
You might try mentioning it to your grandparents in a off-handed way. Something like, "I was looking out the window last night and saw an odd thing-". They might know something you don't, but haven't bothered to mention it. It could be as simple as Miracles suggested, someone drives a limo for a living, and is a local. Or maybe they've noticed it too (or heard from neighbors).
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-21)
Galaxy,

Consider the possibility a couple have hired the limo to fulfill an adult fantasy. Hilarious, but possible.
The feelings of unease could be down to you sensing an unrelated presence. However the limo I would assume, as the others, that it's physically a limo driving around at night. Probably with a bit of slap and tickle going on.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
GalaxyGhost, I'm not sure about this, it does seem quite spooky. What do you think whole happen if you went outside near the road to see the limo closer?
If you see it Everytime you go, then you should videotape It the next time you go.
I'm not sure if your allowed to do this, but see if it has a license plate Becuse if it's registered you can see if someone owns it or not
And what time at night do you see the limo?.

Miracles it is possible someone could drive a limo around for living, I wouldn't mind driving around for fun or to make money. But this doesn't sound so normal, because wouldn't it be boring to drive in circles around the same pace over and over again, and the fact that Everytime he's over there it happens is odd too.
howwilliknow (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
I've had a similar experience but fortunately it only happened once. When I was about nine, I dreamed of a silver car with blacked out windows pulled up into the long dirt drive in front of my house and three men kidnap me. I woke up scared but forced it out of my mind. A couple of days later I go outside to get something when the EXACT same car pulled up at the top of the drive. Terrified I ran back inside and hide under my covers for awhile.
anash (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-19)
May be the next time you should you use your phone and record what you see so that you can show it to someone for a second opinion.
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
Tell someone and either there will be an explanation or it will stop or maybe someone else will experience it and understand your situation?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
GalaxyGhost - is it possible that it was just someone who drives a limo for a living? I'm sure that would have to be a boring job if you had to wait on a party to end for pickup, so driving around killing time makes sense to me. Granted, I am not a limo driver and have never been LOL

As for the rest of your experience, sometimes when something frightens us, it creates paranoia and everything becomes scary. Things that are normal can become terrifying. Maybe if you take each part of what you experience, try and work it out in your mind. See if it really is scary, or if you've just made it scary.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: