You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

Hauntings

 

So I have a lot of paranormal encounters and I have come across a lot of people who have had paranormal encounters as well. I am from India and live in this beautiful city called Pune. I will start with the small and relatively harmless ones.

I love painting and well anything creative. Once I was painting a bed sheet and switched the fan off as it kept flying; my mum kept me company. It was 4 in the morning and we were sitting quietly. I was painting and my mum was reading in comfortable silence. Suddenly I realize that I was feeling hot and felt sweat trickle down the back of my neck and at the same time I looked up and mum motioned at me; by rotating her finger to indicate I should put the fan on. At that exact moment the switch for the fan flipped on by itself and it didn't stop there. The regulator rotated to a low speed so that my bed sheet does not fly. I stood there frozen with the paintbrush in my hand and looked at my mum in shock. My mum smiled at me and shrugged. That was probably because we are both used to paranormal experiences. A friendly ghost:)

One day I woke up at about 3:00 a.m to what I thought was the voice of my mom and dad arguing loudly and yelling at each other. Some might think this isn't odd but my parents never yell at each other. I woke up and sat there listening in shock and growing horror and decided to step in to stop the argument. I walked out of my room into the hall and guess what do I see? My mom is sitting on the sofa watching TV and my dad was sleeping. (Please note my mom suffers from insomnia.) Although a little shaken I fell asleep but my sisters freaked out when I related the incident to them in the morning.

My younger sisters were getting dressed to go out. The elder of the two was holding a conversation with the younger one. To which she just kept replying "hmm", this sort of pissed her off and she turned to see that she had been holding a conversation with no one. My younger sister had slipped into the hall for some work while talking!

There is a lot more to come. We have consulted a lot of people and they have seen our home and confirmed that it's haunted. The more serious stuff is yet to come. Let me know what you guys think! Take care and be safe.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hafsu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-02)
Okay... Yeah they were quite abnormal.
So do you have any idea what sort of ghost is that? Like is it friendly!
hafsu (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Wow that must've spooked you! I guess it was a co incidence. Hope the fan is normal now😆
PagalLadka (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
I read the first story of the fan. When I was reading that story my fan suddenly slowed down. I got really shocked. But thank god it went back to its normal speed.
Hope it was just a co-incidence.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: