You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost On The Roof

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost On The Roof

 

I am a 19 year old student. I live in a house away from my parents because my college is far from there. My house is in a street consisting of 8 houses, all are attached with each other.

One month ago, a half-aged lady living next to my house, died due to some disease. She used to live with her husband and a child (16 years). One night they heard a noise in their house as if someone was jumping on the roof. When they went up to check, no one was there.

Then they started to hear that noise regularly. They were totally afraid. The man goes to office and the boy remains alone in the house at daytime. Once I went to his house and that boy told me the whole story. He also said that he hears some noises from the kitchen and bathroom of his house as if someone is calling him. He hears different types of voices, whispers and laughs. Even I felt something there.

I think going there was my big mistake. When I went back to my house I started to feel those things in my house too. One night I went on the roof to check my water tank. There I felt as if someone was staring at me. I heard the noise of some bangles of a lady but there was on one there. And then the worst happened. I felt a hard push on my back and I fell down. I quickly ran down into my house and shut every door. I started to pray. I heard knocking on the door but I didn't open. I started shivering and suffered from fever. Somehow I slept at night. Next morning I went away to my parents' house. They didn't believe my story and think that this happened due to mental stress. And I have to go back to that house because my study is affecting. But I cannot dare to go back.

Please someone tell me what should I do? I am totally spooked out. I cannot concentrate on my studies. Please help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gaurav_in, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
I am with Tweed here, safety should come before because other things become redundant if you don't feel safe.
Take care and be safe.

Regards 😊
piyuprmr (1 stories) (21 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
As you written
There may be the domestic people who are teasing you as you said different voices
There must me multiple people
Keep buch of your friends with you at night
To chek what is really going on
Paranormal stuff or some kind of mischif.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Hi, Gaurav I am very sorry you've to suffer such unfortunate event... I am glad you are safe now... Please keep Hanuman chalisa near to you and start reading it every night... And Yes I've tried rook's method it's really effective... You should give it try...

Stay safe and blessed... 😁 ❤
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Hello:

I think you should trust your own instincts. If you never experienced anything like that before, then something probably followed you home. I have read of many others from your culture becoming ill with fever after having contact with entities.
If the activity returns, you could consider doing a house blessing/cleansing/shielding. You can contact someone from your faith experienced with this sort of thing to rid you and your home of an unwanted presence. Even if your family does not believe you, why would they object to having the home blessed? You don't have to go into detail or emphasize your experiences or the reason for it. You can ask the person performing the ritual on you and the home (and probably your family as well even in their absence, as it may attach itself to another close to you) in confidence. He/she would probably understand the reasons for your secrecy and has most likely come across cases like this before where families don't believe.
You can also do it yourself. There is a generic, non-religious house cleansing/shielding with instructions listed in a member's profile here named Rookdygin under "about me":

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

He has experience with this sort of thing, and offers to help if he can. You can contact him, if needed or if this fails to work. House blessings should be done periodically, especially when there has been unwanted activity. They may need to be repeated initially (at the beginning), especially if it intensifies the activity. The entity may not wish to go easily. But these methods do generally work.
Sorry, Rook if I'm referring too many folks to you! But, lots of people here attest to your method & you know more than I do about this.

Gaurav, I hope the peaceful atmosphere in your home continues, but if not then you can take these suggestions.
Kind Regards & Blessings,
Lynev
gaurav_in (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-16)
Tweed thanks for your suggestion. But I clearly remember there was no one out there when I heard those sounds on the roof. And by the way, everything is fine now. I've come back to my house. My neighbours called a priest & those sounds are not heard any more now.
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
There can be two possibilities. 1. That you believe it to be something paranormal and 2. It can be a living person probably upto some mischief. I suggest you call some of your friends overnight and then check if there's any activity for now. Keep us posted.
-Shady.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
I agree with tweed. The power of suggestion is strong, but this sounds like a living person.

Please be careful.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
Gauray, I'm concerned for you. Please consider that it wasn't paranormal in your case. There might have been someone on your property.
Seeing how your family don't believe you. May I suggest dropping the ghost argument with them. Explain your concerned for your safety.
Put your safety before your studies. Please keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: