You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Ghostly Boy

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghostly Boy

 

This story is based in the city where I live, Patna. Before moving into our own house we had to live in many buildings on rent. One of them, was an apartment. The apartment was situated in a peaceful location and was a few miles away from the main city. We lived in that apartment for nearly 2 years.

This was the incident after which we moved to another house. My father had an urgent official work in Delhi. So he wanted to take us with him but since my exams were about to start, I refused. At first they didn't agree to leave me alone, but then they decided that my exams were very important so I would stay. They told Ajay bhaiya, who lived in the next flat to take care of me and to see that I study properly.

Ajay bhaiya lived alone in his flat. He had a German shepherd, Monty, as his only companion. I studied hard that day and after having dinner at Ajay bhaiya's flat I came back to my flat to sleep. Ajay bhaiya insisted that I may sleep with him but I wanted to sleep in my own flat. So he told me to take Monty with me.

When I was sleeping I could hear Monty barking and growling at the gate. I went and tried to calm him but he behaved very oddly and continued to bark. So I left him there and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

As I opened the fridge and took out a water bottle, from the corner of my eye I saw a boy standing right beside me. For a few moments I just froze at my place. The boy kept staring at me. He was a small boy dressed completely in black. Suddenly Monty came in the kitchen barking madly at the boy. The boy rushed towards the window and simply jumped off. I ran to see the boy but he wasn't to bee seen anywhere. It was as if he had vanished into thin air.

That night I didn't sleep at all. After that night I slept at Ajay bhaiya's apartment until my parents returned and we shifted from there the very same month.

Other hauntings by Abhinav_123

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Abhinav_123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-22)
Hey, Abhinav Thanks for clearing my doubt... You didn't mentioned/emphasize the floor number so that's why I asked you...

Regards,
Abhinav_123 (3 stories) (12 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-20)
You are right sushantkar. I'll try to find out if something happened there. And by the way that's one brave dog you have. LOL
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-20)
Intruder...hmmm. I doubt that. You were frozen out of fear and not because of it. I said it was residual because I think it was trying to say how he died here. May be he committed suicide by jumping from there or killed in that apartment. Get the history if possible.

Regards
Abhinav_123 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-20)
Yup sheetal it was one scary experience. I used to live on the 5th floor so if it was an intruder how come it disappeared after jumping? Also when it was staring me I couldn't move my body or shout. I just froze in my place.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-20)
Hi, Abhinav welcome to YGS... Scary experience you had! What was the floor of that flat? I am thinking it could have been some intruder... Just a thought...

Hey Sushant... I laughed like a hell... Your dog left you alone... LOL 😆
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-19)
Hello Abhinav_123! Another creepy incident indeed. I think that apartment was haunted. It may be residual.
I have similar experience like you but my dog left me alone with that ghost and ran away 😆
Thanks For sharing it.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: