You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Old Lady And The Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Old Lady And The Little Girl

 

I have a little cousin who's the age of 9. Her name is Jessie, she's smart and has no understanding for a child.

Her parents bought a new house lately, sadly they weren't there to share Jessie's first night in the home, her parents had to sleep at their old home and come in the morning due to the amount of things they had to ship to the new home.

Later that night I tucked Jessie in bed and I went into her parent's room to sleep. Suddenly, I heard her laughing and running in the hall way. I was curious knowing that it was only the two of us in the house that night; I hurriedly putted on my bedroom slippers and rushed out to see what was going on.

I saw a room opened, the place was pretty dark so all I could see was the hands of an old lady, it was wrinkled and covered with a white sleeve that looked like an old British woman's dress.

I wasn't far from Jessie so I shouted out to her saying, "Jessie stop! Don't go in there all alone." Amazingly she didn't hear me. I ran to hold her back but I was too slow, she had already went inside the room. I went in after her, the room was pitch black but then I heard a strange voice, as if it was singing a lullaby then I heard a little laughter and I knew for sure it wasn't Jessie's voice. I saw a little girl topless in a corner crying. I went closer to touch her but she raised up. Her neck was scrapped but, it was bleeding. I panicked and ran to the door but then the old lady was there. She was an old British woman with a wild cane in her hand. The little girl told me to run and I did. When I came out the room and looked for Jessie hoping she had come out that room, I saw her in my bed sleeping.

I did a few research on the house and found out it belonged to a British woman who used to run an orphanage and abused the children. The next day I told her parents and they brought someone over to get rid of the spirits. Now and then Jessie tells me she still sees the little girl and I told her not to be afraid.

Other hauntings by unforgivenangel

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, unforgivenangel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

unforgivenangel (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
[at] miracles51031 they way of her appearance towards me. An old cream colored dress that reminded me of slavery days. Our country had a history with the British and I did a lot of research on their appearance, so yes she was British 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-21)
unforgivenangel - other than a sleeve, was there anything to indicate the older woman was British? I guess I'm not well enough educated on the British to be certain just from the sleeve of what may or may not be a dress that someone is/was from England 😕
unforgivenangel (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-20)
[at] sushantkar actually it wasn't a dream. Probably she was but I found nothing concerning her.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-20)
Hi! Unforgivenangel, I think that the old lady wanted you to see all this through your dream.

The dream/nightmare that you saw, does not seems like friendly to me anymore.

Whatever that house adobes is residual. That old must be a malicious witch.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: