You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 3:06 Am

Real Ghost Stories

3:06 Am

 

Right, so I've just signed up to this sight and makes me incredibly relieved to find out that there are other people out there who experience similar aspects in my paranormal experience (s).

This happens once in a while in my life and it's when I travel to the UK. My mum has got some experience with my dad's family ever since she got married and she believes they do some sort of witchcraft, but I'm not going to go in that deep because it's not as relevant as what I'm about to say. She believes that this witchcraft has had an impact on our house and I'm starting to believe that too.

At 3:06 am every night, ever since I've got here, I've been waking up with no significant reason. I just lay there in my bed and just stare at the ceiling. And sometimes when I'm supposedly "lucky", a minute after I wake up, it follows by three knocks coming after each other repeatedly. It usually stops at dawn but I'm not so sure if I'm meant to be worried or not. Stuff like this don't usually scare, but most of the time confuse me into whether I should be worried or not.

Another thing that I've noticed going on is the usual stuff, from things moving out of their places to bad luck happening everywhere. One thing that significantly happened to me was me walking up the stairs to help my mum out with the laundry and I felt as if someone or something was pulling at the hems of my shirt. At first I thought it got stuck up somewhere but then I realised not when I kept tugging at it until the pressure left and I fell on my head. In addition to, I've got bruises all over my arm but they don't hurt.

Last thing that happened was actually to me while the whole family were all in the car. I received a call from my HOUSE NUMBER and nobody was in the house. I first thought intruder but then I remembered the security my dad provided for our house and it couldn't have been. And honestly, paranormal activity was the last thing that popped into my mind. The caller hung up and left me just sitting there stiff as possible thinking of all the worst things that could happen.

I don't know what's going on, but I need someone's feedback and help.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, londonqueenx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TRUCK (25 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-07-27)
Dang site published my comment before I finished it and just now let me repost.

Plumbing can make a banging or knocking sound. This can happen when a building contracts and expands due to heat/cold. It can also make these sounds if not secured properly. Do you happen to remember if the weather was the same the nights you heard the knocking? This would be a good thing to keep track of in a journal.
MetalGuru666 (1 stories) (16 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-26)
Yeah, the 1st thing that came to mind was also the movie "The Conjuring". Too many "coincidences" with that movie. But if you watched that and your experiences are genuine, you'll know what to do.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
Firstly LOL at Truck! 😆

Hi Londonqueen,

I second the importance of a journal! It's pretty much the only way to unravel paranormal events, especially complicated experiences, like what you're going through.
Just going by what you've said it doesn't sound like anything particularly nasty is going on. If this is down to supernatural causes I'd make a *rough guess* someone was trying to tell you something. If so, keeping a journal will help figure this out.

Thanks for sharing, take care.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
londonqueenx - okay, for my serious comment. Several years ago my son's dad called our house phone. After talking a few minutes, he said, "How are you calling me? I got another call and it said you are calling me from your house." Apparently his call waiting showed I was calling him from home, while I was on that same phone.

Another time I received a call at home from a friend who said they were returning my call. When I told them I hadn't called, they insisted I had, from my cell, and gave me the time. I was home at that time but didn't call my friend. Thing is I have no service at home; therefore, I cannot call anyone LOL

So, all that to tell you I believe you about the phone call. Those are the experiences that leave me scratching my head and wondering why LOL
phd (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
londonqueenx,

I apologize, that was childish of me...I'm truly sorry
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
londonqueen,
Not sure about the other stuff, but a thought on your own number calling you: I've had that happen to me. Odds are it's a scammer cloning your number. Here's an article that helps explain it: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-is-my-own-phone-number-calling-me/
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
londonqueenx - please forgive me for going off track but I absolutely LOL'd at TRUCK's comment. Penny, Penny, Penny 😉 My 13 yo son and I do this all the time 😆

I did take your story seriously and mean no disrespect by laughing. Hopefully everyone else will behave themselves and offer the advice/help you are looking for.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
londonqueenx,

The more time between experiences the less chance they are related and the better the chance there may be Natural explinations for them.

However, there is hope. We LOVE to suggest Journals... Begin keeping a Journal of all the 'unexplained or questionable' events that are happening to you...Date, time, weather... Your mood and if others are in the house their moods as well. Keep track of everything you did to try and de-bunk the experience and if you were able to or not. After 2 weeks to a full month go back over your entries... Toss out the ones you debunked then look for simularities between those you are left with.

This type of investigation is not quite scientific... Those of us who BELEIVE do our best to investigate each experience using the scientific method, but when all you have to work with are 'unproven' theories it makes it HARD to gather evidence.

Thank you for sharing and please keep us updated, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
TRUCK (25 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
3 knocks in a row? Oh my god your being haunted by Sheldon Cooper!
londonqueenx (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
Phd, it completely saddens me that you're taking this as a joke, I'm not saying this to get attention from a film that probably don't even believe half of what's going on in this site. I didn't particularly mean 3:06 exactly, there are other timings, like before 3, but the latest is in the middle of 2-3, after 4 I usually feel safe. Although is 3:06 is the usual time.

Rook, this happened about a while a ago, the pulling of the shirt is recent and the waking up is recent, I haven't got bruises anymore. I was just wondering what it meant, if it was paranormal or just something that I've hit without awareness.

The knockings were also quite a while back, I'm just trying to look for answered because curiousty kills the cat.
phd (2 stories) (25 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
Also the bruises on the arm... The mother in the movie get unexplained bruises on her arm too... What a weird coincidence... 😕

Don't get me wrong, Just wondering out loud, In fact after I saw the movie for the first time, I dint sleep for a week, kept waking up at exactly three for at least a month I think...
phd (2 stories) (25 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
Rook,

THe waking at 03:06 Hrs and three times knocking until dawn is straight from "The conJuring"...

There the time is 03:07 and the knocking until dawn, in sets of three...

Londonqueenx,

Im not saying your story is questionable because I don't know... Its just something that sprang to my mind since the movie was aired two nights earlier I think on HBO...
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
hey londonqueenx... Your story is interesting... I would like to share my experience I use to wake up on exactly 3 AM I also think it's a paranormal but I took doctor's advice and now everything is fine... I would suggest you to take doctor's advice may be they can prescribe you some mild sleeping pills to maintain the sleeping cycle...

For the knocks and phone calls I honestly can't make any opinion...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
Ah, ermmm Ummm OK...

0306 may OR may not mean anything... You say you are visiting the UK... May I ask from where? The time you are waking up at my be 'tied' to your normal time zone cycle... And once awake you hear the knocks... Or do you think the knocks are what is waking you up?

You say that you wake up and the knocks continue until dawn... In sets of 3...not just 3 simple knocks? How far apart are the knocks 'spaced'...how much time between each set?

The objects being moved around and the tugging of your shirt MAY be a spirit looking for attention.

The briusies... Well its hard to say... They could be from something you did to yourself and did not realise you bruised or you could be 'dreaming' of your getting 'hurt' and the bruises are psychosemitic (sp?) I find this unlikly becasue most people remember dreams that are vivid enough that injuries manifest. You may want to see your doctor as brusies just randomly showing up are 'NOT GOOD'...They may be casued by a spirit... But a visitation strong enough to 'leave bruises' is usaally hard to sleep through.

And lastly... The call from your home number... Was this the home phone of where you are visiting OR your HOME Phone number back where ever you reside?

Yes, before you ask... ALL of this could e casue by a spirit (s). Yes it may be related to your Dad's family and their belief's. But everything natural needs to be ruled out first... For instance... How old is the Home you are staying at... How old is the plumbing... The hot water heater... The pipes in the walls... Any combination or just one of those things MAY account for the knocking in the walls.

As for the chance that the '0306' and the 3 knocks are demonic in nature... I personally do not feel this, if paranormal at all, it is NOT demonic in nature. (PERSONAL OPINION)

Thanks for sharing and please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
Hello londonqueenx! After reading you experience it's sounds like a demonic activity to me. 3:06 Am, repeated three knocks... You mentioned that your family do perform or involved in witchcraft;could be possible that in the process of witchcraft, they have unknowingly attracted or brought some kind of satanic power/entity in their house.

If it is so, then it is certainly a very serious issue and needed to be handled/cared by professional procedures (according to your religion).

I would suggest you to cleanse/bless the house by some priest and be positive because I also sense from you experience that the witchcraft thing in somewhere playing with your mind, knowingly or unknowingly.

Hope for the best and things will be better for you.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: