You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost in my Room

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost in my Room

 

Once, long ago... I met a ghost. The ghost was a male about 15 years old. I lived in a haunted home it seemed. I was 16 when I met this ghost. He told me he had shot himself. I talked to him for a few minutes. Other members of my family witnessed him as well.

I would go to the upstairs with friends at times and tell the ghost to turn on the water... And sure enough he would turn the water on. And then I threw a ball into the closet and ask the ghost to toss it to me and then the ball was thrown into the air. One of my uncles was reading a newspaper at the time and saw the ghost. He himself looked like a ghost with an ashy look on his face! He nearly had a heart attack! The ghost had torn the newspaper in half. My uncle dared not go up to the apartment again. See, we had an apartment and it was nice and all, but it was haunted as well. My grandmother had seen the ghost as well, she was in the basement doing laundry and she was scared as all get out! She said, that she would have me do the laundry from now on.

Yes... This is a true story. I have also lived in another haunted house many years ago... It was spooky and I always felt there was a strange presence there. I love haunted homes.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, melanie miller, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

imhereforyou (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
yea I agree with everyone else that this was fake. I also agree that this is a little offencive for someone to come on a site and post this 100% fake story when the rest of us have real enconters. This was a waste of my time reading...sorry...
Love, peace, reality,
❤ me ❤
bardsidhe (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-01)
maybe fake maybe not, I do find it amusing though that all around the world people seek answers to ghosts real proof, and when someone in a web forum who might not be a Literary Master offers thier version of proof, even the most ardent beleiver turns critic... 😆
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-13)
I do not see any comments here from Melanie. Sorry, I have to agree with the others. Even with a "show me a sign" you do not usually get so much of a performance. At least I have never heard of it. If this really happened, you have got some serious energy in this home. And apparently another one also. It almost sounds as if it were no so however, but thanks for the story anyway.
futureghost211 (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-12)
Most of the time I think that ghosts like to observe the living. Doing things such as ripping up a newspaper, and throwing balls around sound to me like a "movie ghost" and not a real common paranormal event. Thanks anyway.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
hmmmmmm. Ending a story like this with 'this is a true story'. This one is a bit hard to swallow. Perhaps the author did have some tyoe of encounter, but embelished for what ever reason? Just a bit over the top. Entities do NOT perform. Not that I have EVER heard of.

God Bless!
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
I think this is almost insulting to "our" REAL GHOST STORIES site! I think this was made up as you went along just for fun! This ones a "NO GO" for me also! 🤔
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
Dear Melanie,

This is a nice story you've written, but it belongs in your English class, not a site for "true" ghost stories.

Many of us on here really have had encounters with the supernatural and are experienced enough to know what a real ghost encounter is like. This seems unbelievable to me for many reasons.

Thanks for sharing, though.
melissagrove2000 (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
I think I must agree with all the others! And as Shane said, this one is also a "no go" for me also. This surely does sound a little far-fetched.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-09)
I agree with Shane. Ghost are not dogs. But let's just wait for the author comment on this
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-08)
I too am a bit skeptical about this one. Why would a spirit want to perform on demand. If this were the case then you would have tangible proof of their existance and we would no longer have to debate it with non believers. Sorry this one is a no go for me.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-08)
i'm a bit skeptical on this stoyr it sounds a little made up to me. 🤔 sorry...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: