You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Someone's Out There

Real Ghost Stories

Someone's Out There

 

Our school is located in the middle of the forest and 50 meters away from the main road. My father is permanently working here so we had our house just in the back of one of the school buildings. Our neighbors are so distant to each other since only employees of the school can live here.

My story begins way back when I was in 3rd year high school year 2008. I'm already aware that our place has many unseen people living with us, or some say a haunted place but I don't mind because they don't hurt us.

Our house is an old fashioned and has 2 floors. In the first floor is our living room and our new kitchen, and in the second floor just 3 stairs above has 3 rooms and at the last corner is a door from our abandoned kitchen. My mom, dad, sister and my nephew are sleeping together in the living room while I sleep in the 3rd room next to our abandoned kitchen. This was our sleeping arrangement until one night this happen.

It was past 12 midnight when I walk up from the middle of my sleep. I thought I was just dreaming when I hear a scratching sound of two hands with a very sharp claws coming from our roof. I tried to calm myself and keep saying that it's just a cat or the chickens. As I think like that, I also prayed really hard without moving an inch because I was so scared that if I moved he/she might know I'm awake. I can hear my heart beat so loud that I feel like I'm using an earphone. The scratching was gone and was replaced by footsteps. Someone with two feet is walking towards the door of our abandoned kitchen which is, by the way, just two steps away from my door.

I say he/she is humanlike creature because our house is built with lumber as flooring and I can hear the floor shriek every time he/she walks. The footsteps stopped right in front the door. I was really scared at that moment, I can't move my hands, my feet, I was totally paralyzed for an instant. I keep imagining that I was running to my parents but was scared to do so because I was thinking that he/she is at my door waiting for me. But I have no choice, I have to get up and ask help. So slowly got out in bed and run towards them and cried. They were all shocked to see me and asked me what happened. I told them everything that I heard and my father get his gun and flashlights and went to the abandoned kitchen. But nothing was there.

My mom tried to calm me down, and keep saying that it was nothing. Maybe it was just the cat or the chickens. But I told her NO!, it was not the cats nor the chickens that was something totally different.

From that day onwards, no one sleep in the second floor and all of us sleep together in the first floor.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yojkizz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

fourthstories (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-24)
Hello I'm a content creator for YouTube and I would like to narrate your story on my channel I just need your permission. Can you please contact me back if I had your permission? Thank you.
Mystic25 (guest)
+2
8 years ago (2015-12-16)
This is certainly interesting, though I have a few questions for you. One: Why is the kitchen abandoned? Two: You said that you knew there were "unseen people" people living with you and your family, does the rest of your family know they are in the house and if so has anyone tried to have interaction with them? The reason I ask is I am puzzled as to why the spirits would go from idle to scaring you by scratching on the roof. Something or someone had to provoke that. Also please don't take this offensively but for your family to make the descion to sleep on the first floor leaving the second floor mainly vacant is giving them power over you and your family. Spirits can be drawn to energies and if you allow this spirit to provoke such a fear it will only get stronger. I can tell you from experience that living in fear due to spirits is very difficult. Lastly have you ever seen it besides it's feet at the door, just curious because maybe that would give you a bit more clarity on what your facing. I wish you and your family the best.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-12-16)
yojkizz... I would suggest you should modify your abandon kitchen into library, gaming zone, gym and whatever which is interesting... Many a time abandon places itself haunt us... Do some cleansing and pray to god to salvage the entity. God bless you
brettscharff (11 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-14)
sounds like y'all are wasting a lot of the house's space. You should renovate it. I can't imagine your quality of life is too good all sleeping in the same room. But with renovation it would definitely help! And also maybe help ward off the negative spirits too.
Paranoid_believer (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-13)
Captivating! When you said you heard scratching sounds on the roof and later footsteps at the door, did you mean it walked to your doorstep?
Paranoid_believer (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-13)
I have to admit your experience is captivating! Anyway you said you heard scratching sounds on the roof and later footsteps at the door, did you mean it walked to your doorstep?
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-10)
"...I say he/she is humanlike creature because our house is built with lumber as flooring and I can hear the floor shriek every time he/she walks..."
I love it! That's really chilling! And the scratching on the roof! I want my Mummy!
shehbaz (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-10)
'abandoned kitchen' can you tell why it is abandoned, does it have any horror related to it

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: