You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Night Supervisor

Real Ghost Stories

Night Supervisor

 

I was a newly hired staff nurse in one of the biggest hospitals in Quezon City when this happened to me.

It was my first night duty on the 5th floor of the hospital and it was on Halloween. As me and my other co workers go about the routines during the night shift, we were joking around and making fun when our conversation turned to the paranormal since it's Halloween.

My senior nurse told me that there is a ghost roaming around our floor and that it was the ghost of one of our supervisors who passed away years before I was even hired. I shrugged the notion of it away and went on to do what was assigned to me.

As the night went on, my senior nurse decided to take a break in our lounge, probably to doze off for awhile. Before she went on break she reminded me about the patient census to be given to the supervisor. I gave her a nod since I was busy writing my notes for the night.

It was at 3am, I was still busy writing my notes when a woman in uniform approached our station and asked about the census. I answered back, giving only a glance since I knew she worked there too. Then I went on with my work.

When my senior nurse asked me if someone asked about the census I said yes and then she asked who called? With confusion written all over my face I said no one called, a supervisor came up to the station and asked for the census.

I still can remember how my senior nurse's face turned white and then she told me that someone was the ghost of the dead supervisor she told me about.

Other hauntings by juanthropy

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, juanthropy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-04-18)
Interesting story, I have some questions about your experience:

Is it against the rules in that hospital for supervisors to personally get the patient census instead of using the phone?
Did anyone call that night asking for the census?

If the head nurse didn't see the person coming to the nurse' station, how could she be sure it was the ghost of the deceased supervisor and not another person on flesh and blood?

Did you ever see this supervisor again? Did you have a chance to compare the person you saw with a picture of the death supervisor?

I'm sorry for all the questions, but it is always important to look for as many logical explanations as possible before assuming something is paranormal in nature.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: