You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hawaii Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Hawaii Ghost

 

While in Hawaii on vacation, we were staying at Westin Vacation Villas, north tower room, Room 7632. We were staying in a room with our friend, who was staying in the other room in a sofa bed.

In the middle of the night I got thirsty, so I went searching for a bottle of water. I thought I had a bottle of water next to my bed, but couldn't find it. I went into the kitchen area trying to find the bottle thought I might have left it there.

Because it was dark, not wanting to wake up our friend that was sleeping, I was waving my hand over the end of the kitchen counter. Then I saw this vision of a person walking towards me, draped in white, I thought it was our friend. I was amazed that she walked by me and didn't see me, she was so close. I then grabbed a bottle of water that was on the counter out of a case, knowing I wasn't bothering my friend because she went into the bathroom. I stared at her as she went by me.

I went back into our room and sat at the edge of my bed and my wife asked me what I was doing. I told her I was waiting for our friend to finish, I needed to use the bathroom too. I waited then went in, did what I had to do, and went back to bed.

While in bed I felt that something strange had just happened. I woke up, told my wife of my experience, I told her I have to see what color our friend's PJ's were. If they were white, it was her; if not it was a ghost.

I woke up the next morning asked our friend if they were the PJ's she wore last night. She looked at me like I was crazy... Her PJ's were red!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MikeO, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
Mike,
If my husband ever saw an apparition while we took a long weekend that weekend would be cut extremely short. 😆 He believes in only 2 spirits, his father and my grandfather. He's an unbelievable non-believer.
Regards Red
PunkysMama (4 stories) (62 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
😨 😨 I am going on vacation to Hawaii in 10 days! Maybe I too shall have a ghostly experience in my exploring and hikes through the jungle! I will be sure to share!

Thanks for sharing, great read! 😁
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
MikeO--Your experience reminded me of one I read about in an excellent book of apparitional case studies. In the case in question, three sisters who lived in a house, newly constructed, witnessed the apparition of a young man emerge from an adjoining room to a bedroom. He walked towards two of the sisters while the third initially saw him reflected in a mirror between the two rooms. Approaching the two sisters he came within three feet or so, and turned left. At this point he approached the third sister (the one who initially saw him reflected) and upon passing her he simply vanished in the hallway.

Was this the apparition of a dead person or a living one? There was never a report of this (or any other) apparition ever appearing again in that house and the sisters attempted to see him on several other occasions. Like your experience, there are the occasional apparitions that appear once, never to be seen again. Another example of the unpredictable nature of apparitions and the paranormal in general! Just consider yourself lucky to have witnessed the PJ'd ghost 😁.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2016-05-17)
MikeO - experiences like yours make me wonder if this happens all the time or is just a random occurrence. From your description, it seems as if she may have been a residual haunting rather than intelligent since she didn't appear to see you. And this leads me to wonder why she appeared and then back to does she show up all the time, only occasionally or were you fortunate enough to witness her only visit?

So, unless your friend changed her clothes in her sleep and sleepwalked to the kitchen and bathroom, I'd say you had a ghostly encounter.

Thanks for sharing this with us 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: