You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Darkerthan The Darkest!

Real Ghost Stories

Darkerthan The Darkest!

 

I have had a lot of weird experiences all my life. Some I have thought about and some I have just ignored. Some had really frightened me and some made me think deeper and differently about life and death.

One such incidence happened with me last year. It was a winter night in a small town in India. I was laying with my baby on the bed. Beside me laid my husband talking about some important issues. I rested on my back and I had the complete view of the room. The entrance of the room was right into my sight. Behind me was the window. And to my right, there is the almirah fixed in the wall. So, basically I was laying at a position where I could see anyone coming through the door.

There were no other people on the floor and we were about to sleep so we had the lights off. And it was a winter night and people in that area usually sleep early so there was no light coming from outside.

So, while discussing something serious with my husband, I had a strong urge to look at the entrance of the room. And I really don't believe what I had seen. There were two shadows who walked right beside me from the entrance to the window. One was ahead and the other followed in the same manner.

If you ask me what I remember about them is that they were darker than anything in the room. Darker than whatever I had seen in my life. I mean they were so dark that I could make out that they were two distinct shadows and walking and one followed the other. And they went right through the window, or as I remember the wall beside the window.

I was so confused as this was my first experience with something of this sort. It took me some time to bring my mind back to what my husband was saying. Nothing bad happened after the encounter. So I assume that those shadows were just passing and I happened to see them.

Whatever that was, I don't want to see them again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, holychants7, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

holychants7 (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-06-03)
Hello Roylynx,

This was the first time I had such encounter. Earlier when I read about it or heard about it, I always thought what could be darker that the dark. How could you notice anything when it is already pith dark.

Well, after my encounter I am able to understand what other people have been talking about. Thankfully, the shadow people I came across were not there to hurt me. This I say because, they came through one door and went straight into the wall. This happened within a few seconds. During the time they passed us, they did not show any signs that they have even noticed us. I mean they did not stare, nor they had any negative energy around them, no noise, no breaking of things, absolutely nothing. They just were two shadow gentlemen minding their own business.
Well, they did not return. At least I have not come across them ever after that. I am not sure about other members of my house. My mom is really scared of ghosts, so we hardly talk about them.

Well, I have also had encounters that were really spiritual and soothing, will surely share with you.
I like a post from an old poster here. Read if you want. It is really interesting.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=20977

Thank you very much for comment. I also appreciate your curiosity. If you want to ask more, feel free to do so. It is my pleasure to answer your questions. ❤

Love,
Holychants7
holychants7 (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-06-03)
Hi Tweed,

Yes I have read the other incidences here but by then I had already sent my encounter for publishing. And truly I wasn't sure it would get published. Well, thanks to the moderator. 😊

Well about the encounter, Tweed, it is really weird that the shadow people did not have any negativity. I mean I was of course scared and got worried about my baby but at the same time I don't think that the encounter was purposeful or they wanted to harm us, if that makes any sense. And I think you are right, the seriousness of the topic we were discussing, might be the reason they got attracted to us.

Thank you for taking time to stop by to read and comment! I really appreciate.

Love,
Holychants7
roylynx (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-02)
Wow, did the figure make any noise and did anything else happen after?
I felt very interested in this kind of encounters! Different stories different situation some explainable and some are strange. Were there any events out there that you think spiritual things can be related?
I hope you don't mind me asking too many questions at once.

Love from São Paulo

E.Lynx
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-06-02)
Hi there Holychants,

I'm not sure if you've read other shadow being encounters on here, but there are many. All who have experienced this in the dark describe the same as you, 'darker than dark'.
I drew the same conclusion as you about them passing through. As you were talking about something serious at the time, maybe they were drawn in by the energy you and your husband were giving off at that precise moment. The timing of everything sounds significant. I don't think you have anything to worry about, but it must be weird having a couple figures casually pass by like that!

Interesting encounter, thanks for sharing. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: