You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Some Haunting Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Some Haunting Experiences

 

My name is Joe. I am autistic. To tell you the truth, I'm actually afraid of ghosts because I'm sensitive to things that pop out of nowhere. I am going to list a few haunting experiences. One morning, one year and half ago, I woke up to find that my fan had turned on by itself. It was really early and my dad said that he didn't do it. Me and my dad were the only ones in that apartment.

I don't actually remember this but in the year of 2006, I think a ghost was making noises in my dad's apartment and I told the ghost something. After that, I felt someone touch me.

My dad owned a table that used to belong to my great grandparents. I think it was haunted because it seemed like if someone was sitting on it. It would always make noises. I thought it was my great grandfather, still enjoying it. My great grandmother died last february, it still made noises before she died.

One time when I was alone in the apartment, I was brushing my teeth when I thought I saw a young man's legs walking in a bedroom. It could of been my imagination but still...

Oh yeah, all these events happened at my father's apartment.

I always felt scared to go in the family room in my mom's apartment. I always felt that I was being watched in that room...

Other hauntings by Jo

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jo (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
[My username changed.] To mustang: For some reason I had the feeling the legs were attached to a body. I don't why. It just came at the corner of my eye. I gasped and hurried to bed. To whitebuffalo: I don't think my dad uses it anymore. I never visited him for a couple months and the last table I saw in the dining room was a glass table.

Also will I see my great grandparents again one day? Even if they crossed the line?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-06)
You are truly amazing, Joe. You have all of these things going on around you and yet you seem to take it all in stride. That table must have been very special to have been kept in the family for so long. Even after some of those that enjoyed it were gone.
Oh yeah, stop sitting on the table, SOMEONE does not like it. 😜
Annie (202 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-24)
Joe, Thank you for sharing with us. Your great grandfather sure must have loved that table to still be enjoying it so much. Now, maybe BOTH of your great grandparents are enjoying it together once again.
babylon (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-22)
hi joe,
great story, the table sounds like a delight, lol was your grandfather a nice man? If so, it might be kind of a nice thought to think he is still with you, sharing your meal times, take care.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-21)
thank you for sharing your encounters with us! I am sure you are right, probably your great grandfather attached still to the table. I understand not liking the shock of persons jumping out at you, that is a bit of a fright.

God Bless! 😁
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-21)
Hi Joe. I think that would be creepy to see legs, not attached to a body, walking by into a bedroom. Maybe the table makes noises because your Grandfather might not like you using his table to sit on. 😊 Thanks for sharing your story. ~Shelby ❤
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-21)
Hi, Joe. I like the idea of Great Grandad still enjoying his table. It brings a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing your story, I enjoyed it. Maybe we'll hear some more?
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-21)
Joe, thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: