You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Events at Potomac Ridge Behavior Center

Real Ghost Stories

Events at Potomac Ridge Behavior Center

 

I just came back from a behavior center for destroying property. I stayed there for fifteen days and returned to my computer an hour ago, and I met someone there who actually sees many spirits. Her name is Cassandra. She said that there is a lady that appears to her and she seems to be good.

Once, she was looking at the corner. I asked her if the lady was over there and she said yes. I didn't see anything at the corner. I asked her if I should say hi and Cassandra just shrugged. I waved my hand. A few nights after that, she was attacked by a man ghost and said that it looked liked the guy who raped her when she was six. I think she was also attacked other times. I saw a bandage on her forehead. I believe Cassandra because there is proof and I know that she is a nice girl. I really need your help.

Here are some other events:

My former roommate, Zack, has a Rudolph the red nosed reindeer buildabear. His nose could light up. We decided to go in the bathroom with the lights out and light up rudolph's nose. We did it and Zack said that we should go ghost hunting. A few seconds later, he said "Oh shiat I see one" and we evacuated the bathroom. Zack had the door open and said he could see his dad (who is already dead). He said hi and then I looked in and saw a dark shadow.

My roommate before Zack was Quentin. One morning, he said Bloody Mary in the dark mirror three times and came without screaming and claimed that he saw Bloody Mary. That night, Cassandra and Tricey came out of there room and told the staff that their toilet flushed by itself. I later found that the toilet flushed three times and the light beside flashed three times.

Don't forget about Cassandra's experiences!

Other hauntings by Jo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2008-12-26)
For the whole 'toilet after Bloody Mary thing' it's actually possible. Some theories about bloody marry suggest that you should flush the toilet before/after/during the chanting. If he did then it could be Bloody Mary or just a spirit having fun with you.

As for Cassandra, it is very possible that she has a very unique gift. There are many people who have that gift. I hope that she's doing OK! And I also think that she should be careful with her gift. As in which spirits she talks to because, and I know she probably knows this, spirits do lie so... Idk. Good Luck with everything.
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-07)
Jo,
I think that if you explained a little better the events we would be able to give you more concrete answers, Bloody mary is an old Urban legend so I don't think it was "her" If you did see something it was something else. As far as your friend Cassandra and the others I have a feeling that they might have other issues going on other than behavioral. Cassandra might have seen something but being were she is might not be very creditable.
Thanks for sharing.
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-07)
Seeing things... I've been seeing strange things all my life. The doctors told me it's all in my mind, but I refuse to believe that! Mainly because I have a friend who sees some of the things I do. So, unless my friend and I are both insane, we can say we've seen all those things... For real… 😕
Jo (2 stories) (4 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
To melonlover and the rest: Please ignore the part that says I can help her. I was to anxious or something. Sorry for my mistake.
Jo (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
To Lalat: I don't think Cassandra has a disorder or anything, she seems to have no signs of it, Do you think she has a gift?
Jo (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
[Notice my username changed.] I think Quentin was lying about Bloody Mary, the toilet couldn't have involved it.
Lalat (2 stories) (38 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
im sorry dude but I don't think bloody mary is real and about cassandra maybe she just have a disorder or something... But hey, you know her better right?
jaque (2 stories) (11 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
hmmm not sure about this story. A lot of it does not sound really plausable. Sorry
Tonith (1136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
Cassandra is a traumatized girl God love her. I think many teens have a lot of rage inside of them for many reasons. Some are angry for little reason which could be just hormones.
I think the other dude was just having some fun with you with the Bloody Mary deal and the other stuff well, lock teens up keep them regimented and they are bound to try and find some relief be it imagination or attention.
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
Sorry Joe but Bloody Mary is a urban legend. The only Bloody Marys I ever saw was the one I was drinking and my niece Mary when she took a nosedive off the back porch when she was five years old. Take care.

FRAWIN 😆
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Hello Joe.
I am having a problem with this story. Could you please tell me who or what Bloody Mary is? It sounds like the Sandman (Look into a mirror and if you can say Sandman three times and you will see the most horrifying thing you have ever seen, if you are lucky you may make it through the night alive type of legend)
You met this Cassandra at the behavior modification center?
Sorry, I have too many questions, I will check back later.
Thank you.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
I am with Mustang on this one. Bloody Mary is an urban legend that has been around for a very long time. Sorry!

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
I believe you in all, but like Cirdan said it probably wasn't Bloody mary but rather a ghost playing with you. Anyway I hope these ghosts don't harm you so good luck. And I don't know how to help you simply because this place is probably haunted unless it's haunted people that bring spirits. 😁 ❤ Melonlover
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
Hi Joe. The whole 'Bloody Mary' thing is nothing but a legend. What makes someone who does it possibly see anything is disorientation from the spinning and candle light or what ever kind of dim light in the bathroom or whatever room. I think that you and your friend's were just bored and scaring yourselves silly or maybe pranking each other. Thanks for sharing your story.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
hmmmmmm,would need more detials as to who, what where and when.

I hope being away for a while cured your appetite to destroy things.

God Bless! 😁
Cirdan (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-03)
I don't think it was Bloody Mary. Maybe it was the ghost playing with you and the others?
Oh well, I hope you're fine now.

- Raymon

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: