It's the first time I am writing about my experience. I hope readers would forgive the small mistakes I make.
I live with my parents and small brother in Delhi, India. My elder sister lives in a far off state, Raipur for her studies. The incident happened a few days back. My father is a very strict man. He expects us to wake up early around 4 in the morning.
An introduction to my room. My room is quite aloof than other rooms connected by a narrow corridor to the rest of the house. My bed faces the door of the room. The head of my bed stands against the wall and there are windows just on left side of it. The switch board is next to the door.
It was a usual morning when my alarm started ringing at 4:00 am. I quickly got up and dismissed it. After doing so I lay back on my bed. I was just thinking that I would not wake up early today and sleep those two hours when suddenly I heard footsteps coming into my room. I thought it was my father and muttered that I was just getting up. I squeezed my eyes and opened them to find no one in my room. (Since the window was near me there was enough light to see things.)
Thinking it was this fear of my father that played with my mind I lay still. Just as I was dozing off to sleep a man leaped upon me. He leaped in such a manner that his hands caught my legs. I got really frightened and thinking it was my father I cried, "Sorry! I was just getting up". I was kicking my legs wildly. But the grip was really strong. I could feel the man's weight upon myself.
Hearing me scream, my parents came rushing into my room only to find me hysterically kicking in air and screaming at no one.
There are many things I have considered before calling it a supernatural event.
1. I was wide awake.
2. The person leaped upon me from the side of my head. That is pretty impossible as I mentioned above my bed stands against a wall at the head.
3. The man was really strong. I feel it was a man because of the extraordinary grip.
4. There was no one when my parents entered the room. How can something run away so quickly and that too without collapsing into my parents who were coming from the same narrow corridor?
5. I have marks of hands on my legs.
6. We don't have anybody else in our house who could do so.