You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Sister's Voice

Real Ghost Stories

My Sister's Voice

 

In my last story I told that my elder sister lives far from us. This incident is particularly related to her and my room.

(Read my first story "Someone leaped upon me")

Before my sister left, we both shared a single room. My sister, though elder was quite fearful. She won't stand darkness even for a moment and would keep lights on during the nights (annoying to me). She said she saw a shadow near bed as soon as the lights were closed. Until now I have ignored this thing. I overlooked it and gave many explanations to such visuals. Another thing she did was wake up at night frightened and thirsty. She would whisper my name until I woke up. She won't move or do anything, just whisper my name. Another thing she whispered at these moments was, "Wake up, I'm afraid. Please wake up." She had always felt bad about our room at night.

So, as I was sleeping in another room near the corridor that led to my old room where the "leaping" incident had taken place, I suddenly woke up. As I lay contemplating the reason I woke up I heard someone whisper my name. For a while, I lay still and tried to concentrate on the voice. It did not come for many minutes and then suddenly it came. I can swear it was my sister's voice. The voice was calling me just the way my sister always did. I stood up and went to my parent's room and started crying. Something inside me told that my sister was not okay. My father called her and found that she was alright. He scolded me and sent me back to the other room. I did not hear the voice again and fell back to sleep.

Next night the voice was again there. I was sleeping near the corridor that connected to my room and I heard it as clear as the owl outside and the fan above me and everything else. I lay in bed. My grandfather was sleeping on the bed next to mine me. I thought of waking him but he was sleeping so soundly that I dare not. (His health is not too good) So, I lay still. It felt as if the voice was coming from my old room.

Since then I wake up every night at irregular time and hear the voice.

It seems as if something is calling me back to my room. But, why would it imitate my sister? And that too when I miss her so much? After that attack on me I just can't sit alone in that room even for a minute. I just have started to feel as if someone is watching me behind my back. It's this shadowy presence kind of thing that lingers upon my back.

Another thing that is happening is quite weird. I cannot concentrate and feel sleepy and can't even keep my open my eyes for long. I have this really idiotic feeling and I have started to throw up as soon as I go to sleep every night.

I would really appreciate any kind of nice advice and help.

Other hauntings by skylark574

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, skylark574, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-23)
If you throw up as soon as you go to sleep does that wake you up? You need a physical and probably an Endoscopy (a camera that is on a fiber optic cable). It sounds like you are making yourself sick over this.

Regards
Red
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-21)
Could be a seasonal thing, could be your ages triggering it, could be the phase of the moon, could occur every third month with the tides, could appear every time someone cooks chicken, who knows.

If you have a calendar and just record the days it happens a pattern may develop. Good that it's gone, hopefully things will stay that way! But if not, just keep record and see if a pattern emerges.

If you're feeling bummed, it might trigger too. I suggest a walk around the block, regardless of weather. Put that umbrella to use! Protects you from sunshine and rain.
skylark574 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-21)
Another thing I wanted to mention was that, my sister moved out last year. I was missing her because my birthday was coming and I felt lonely all the time.
If the thing had anything to do with attention-seeking, then why did begin so abruptly.
I am not questioning or disrespecting any person's ponit of view or advice, I am just trying to make the facts more clear for everybody.
skylark574 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-21)
Thank you for all the advices, but the time I submitted this story was in the beginning of July. This thing has stopped since past fortnight. I don't hear any voices now. But, I am still curious to know what it was. During the month of July, I was quite disturbed and often indulged in self-pity. Can this be the reason that the thing or whatever it ws, got attracted?
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-19)
Sounds like whatever it is was bothering your sister, but since she moved out, it's attracted to you.

You didn't respond to the shadows or your sister's worry, but you did (and still do) respond to her calling your name, so it's using that method to get your attention.

As to what it is, no idea. Any 'new' antiques, or hand-me-downs acquired when your sister started being bothered? I suggest a good scrub down of the room and anything in it, along with Rook's meditation.

If that doesn't work, shut the door and stay out.
RedBlackRosemama (34 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-18)
I suggest you get Rook's cleaner and stuff. You can check out Rook's account and find to help to get rid of evil being and I am sure it's there.
Madgurlee (19 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-18)
get your house and especailly that room cleansed, but I'm not sure how you will do that if your parents are strict and don't want to believe you. Good luck.
gm0nk3y (1 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-18)
This sounds similar to a story I heard on the podcast, Real Ghost Stories Online. I had one similar to this in my home as a child, too. It made you sleepy, but not much else. My mother had to call in family and sent us children away to remove it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: