You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Girl And There After

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girl And There After

 

This happened to me a few years ago, I was still in Gr11. It happened one night while I was sleeping. I can't remember what time during the night but it was one of those moments where you are sleeping but it is as if you are awake and aware of your surroundings.

My bed was against the wall behind my bedroom door, I always slept with my door open, and I was lying with my back towards the door. I got this feeling to turn around and as I turned around I saw this girl floating next to my bed, Until today I can remember exactly what she looked like, She was 13 years old, she had short brown hair it was cut in a bob style and she had big blue eyes.

Now please remember I am still in this half asleep / half awake state - I turned and faced her and she started blowing over me but before she was able to finish I woke up.

I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. For a few months after that night I had a lot of weird things happen to me. I had something choking me, Something sat on me. And once it felt like a little man walking on me.

It was so bad at some stages that I would only sleep for 2 hours a day. I use to go to sleep at 6am and got up again at 8am. Or if I was really tired I would go to my brothers room and sleep in there with him.

This was going on for a few months. Eventually I spoke to my Pastor and he said that it sounds like someone has sent it to me to hurt me.

It kept happening for a few months until one night I was listening to christian music and my favorite song was playing and once again I was in this half asleep / half awake state and this little man that looked like smeagol from Lord of the rings told me he hates this songs and I replied saying " Sorry for you but this is my favorite song" and then it all just stopped.

I only mentioned a few things that happened to me. I didn't want to make the story too long

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Marilize, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Marilize (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-07)
Hi Kikigirl,

Thank you for your comment. I agree that it must have been all the stress at stage.

I am way to scared to go near an Ouija board or seance/s
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-05)
Marilize, what a chilling and freakish account! It seems, sometimes; A person comes into contact with one (or more) ghosts on one or more occasions, and the communication, link/s and relevance within the experience/s is consistent with ghostly manifestion, (or making contact with ghosts) only. Other times, a person, initial contact is with one (or more) ghosts, on one or more occasions, but, the communication, link/s and relevance within the experience/s is at variance with ghostly manifestion, ie; energies, curses, spirits, succubus/incubus, demons, angels or "other" manifestion, as well.

In a situation whereby the person is encountering ghosts only, it is usually revealed as a haunted place or location. However, when a person is experiencing ghosts and other paranormal experiences, there are the following explanations (that I know of):
A. The location has a great deal of energy which "feeds" the spirits, ghosts and other energies to such a degree that above normal activity takes place.
B. The location was the site of many deaths, war or massacre and/or trauma activity or psychic activity and thus, has an abundance of activity.
C. The person experiencing the phenomena is a medium, psychic or "lighthouse" who attracts, can see and communicate with spiritual variance.
D. The person experiencing the phenomena has had an experience which seemed to heighten their awareness and ability to see and communicate with spiritual variance, for example; near death experience, car crash, spiritual awakening, reiki, yoga, card-readings etc
E. Through YGS, I also learned that heightened emotional energy and experiences can trigger activity or attract energies. A lot of poltergeist activity is attributed to; heightened stress levels eg. Stressed marriage, or Suppressed emotions eg. Teenagers going through adolescence and/or Emotional energy eg. A new baby in the house.
F. The person experiencing the phenomena is involved or was involved in the occult or activity-type/s ie. Quija board or seance/s in order to better their skill and knowledge to attract, see and communicate with spiritual variance.

I think, it better if you look at the above and see if any of those situations may have related or relates to you? Simply, being a stressed out teenager, can trigger spiritual or paranormal experiences, and "switch-on" your intuition and senses to the unseen world or "invisible" realm.
Marilize (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-03)
svvar,

Hi, Things have become a little better, I still get a lot of strange dreams

Hope you understand this explanation, I sort off saw the little man, But I do know for sure that it did not look like a leprechaun
Marilize (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-03)
Miracles51031,

Hi, I was never able to confirm how old she was, she looked like a 13 year old
svvar (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-03)
I hope all has gotten better for you. When you spoke of the little man I was so curious to know if you actually saw him and got my answer:)

Over 14 years ago when my brother and I both were living at home with our parents, He recalled an experience of a little leprechaun like man on top of him on his chest very close to his mouth. He was laying on the couch and says he opened his eyes and felt so drained and it took off running.

I've never heard of such a thing. I didn't believe It. I wonder now if it was real. Perhaps a dream who knows.

Seems you should keep listening to your Christian music. Good luck, be well.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-03-02)
Marilize - it is probably the difference in our languages, but I wanted to confirm something. You said the girl was 13 years old. Did you mean she looked to be around 13? Or did you somehow find out how old she was?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: