You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Watauga House Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

Watauga House Hauntings

 

During the summer of 2004, I was spending the night at my friend's house and he was in the shower. So his brother and I were watching t.v. and he turned the volume down and said "Did you hear that?" I started to listen and I hear a slight laugh coming from the wall to our left. Now on the other side of this wall is a garage, and we were the only ones home.

About a month later, it was about 2:00 am in the morning and I decided to go to bed. As I was walking toward the guest bedroom, I felt a chill run up my spine. I get to the room, climb into bed, and quickly fall asleep. I woke up sweating and breathing hard and all of a sudden I hear a thump come from the bathroom connected to the room. I glance over and I see two red eyes in the darkness that seem to be glaring at me. I high-tailed it out of that room and fell asleep on the couch.

Supposedly before I had met my friend, they had a history with a "demon" that followed them wherever they went. They had moved from city to city and this entity followed them. My friend's mother would randomly wake up with scratches on her back and she would see a shadow at the corner of her eye every once in awhile.

Then one day she had enough and she spread holy water all over her house. A few months after that they moved to a house in Fort Worth and I decided to go spend the night for a week. There was no sort of activity going on anymore, they had rid of the ghost.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, thecakeisreal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-11)
wow I totally believe that

because of my experience! X xx

(read my page on my comments!)
isn't it scary I done the same thing with the holy water and it worked

plus I prayed for gods protection! X
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-02)
Oh my gosh! Fort Worth did you say?That's not even an hour from where I live!*shivers*Where was the first house that you experinced the demon? Please tell me!
With love and care,
cupcake10132
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-29)
How long was the Demon there for? And are you sure it was a demon? I know your probably right it is 1 but what else happened to them? I'd like to know 😁 Hope nothing happens to you again good luck!
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-26)
I am really confused 😕 how did they know it was a Demon? And how did they come about it? If it was Demons don't just leave after sprinkled Holy Water there is so much more to it. Can you give us more info on this? We need more detailed info. Sounds like you have a good story but we need for info.
Thanks
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
wow this story is very interesting, sounds like a possible evil identity to me? Was the laugh like a an evil laugh or was is something happy?
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
Hi thecakeisreal. From what I gather the laugh, thump and the red eyes were all in the same home. But then again, maybe not. Either way, if I were you, I wouldn't have high-tailed it to the couch to sleep. I would have high-tailed it out of that house! I have the same question as Kim. How did they know it was a demon following them? You usually don't have contact with demons nor do you hear much of glowing red-eyes glaring at you. 🤔~Shelby ❤
siddharth (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-22)
Hi Thecakeisreal,
Just as KimSouth and Whitebuffalo asked, I too want to ask if the incidents took place in the same house. I mean in your friend's house? If yes, then I would say that his house is haunted or he hed some kind of attraction in him that made demons follow him.It's a bit befuddling.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hello thecakeisreal. I seem to be a bit lost too. Was this the same house? You said you were heading to the guest room, but...
Thank you for sharing this story.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
hmmmm, I am confused. Did both the incident with the laugh and the incident with the red eyes occur in the same house or at different houses? Are they certain what they where dealing with was a demon? Using the term demon lightly to explain occurances is unwise. Maybe I just do not have enough of the story here.

God Bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Hi thecakeisreal, thank you for sharing your story with us, I found it very intriguing.

FRAWIN 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: