You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghostly Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Experiences

 

We moved into my house about three years ago it was relatively new, me and my family had been in the house for about three months. This was the first time I had ever seen anything, I was home alone so I was getting ready for school and I saw a young that looked like my sister in the reflection of the mirror in the bathroom. I was soo freaked out that I sat in the bathroom for about five minutes. Since it was the first time I saw anything of the sort I ignored it.

Then after I would see something upstairs in the mirror in the bathroom. The scariest thing that ever happened was when I was in the basement and the remote stopped working so I had to turn off the T.V. Manually, when I bent down and turned of the T.V. And standing behind me was a very tall man, he was like a giant shadow. So I was so scared but I turned around and nothing was there but I felt something following me so I ran out of the house.

My friend across the street just moved in, so we played together. I was alone in all these experiences, so once again I was alone playing darts and I missed the board, and I heard some one laugh at me it was a really girly laugh. It gave me chills. So I turned on the T.V. in fear of hearing any thing else.

One day me and my friend were being silly so we decided to do this ghost investigation, so we took some flash lights into the basement and turned off all the lights in the basement. One of the flash lights went out, we were a little scared so we went upstairs (but left the flashlight downstairs). The next day I went down stairs and the flash light was back on. Then one day I was about to leave my house when someone said my name like they were trying to get my attention. I left the house as fast as I could! There was one day when my friend came for a sleep over and she said the T.V. turned on by itself and she saw two people in the hall way, one really tall man and a young girl. That was kind of scary because she explained them exactly as I have seen them.

There was this weird oooooooh sound that the really fake ghosts make. At first it was sort of funny but then it was scary, so I called my friend. She told me to see if the noise was still there, I got up it was gone then I sat back down. Then she says what was so funny, I was like what... I did not laugh. She says well somebody laughed.

My sister does not lie, and she said that one day a movie came of the shelf and the flew across the room. Then I was in the bathroom and in the corner of my eye I saw something crawling out of my room. It was creepy! One day me and my friend came to my house for lunch and I left a wrapper on the table, it started crinkling in by itself.

The next day we went to her house she has this pen that records stuff and plays it back. We were just recording random stuff then there were these weird whispers.

There's occasional chair moving by itself, and other weird stuff going on!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kate713, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Hello kate713. Without much to go on all I can do is venture a guess. It sounds to me like it is some kind of directions, to what I don`t know. It could be part of the directions to get to somewhere or maybe part of a combination to a lock or diary maybe. The possibilites are endless,that`s where background information comes in handy. I hope I have helped you a little bit. Take care and God Bless.

FRAWIN 😊
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Hey kate713! I DO believe you about when you are on this site you see things out of the corner of your eye or your hair being touched but just barely. This also happens to me but not every single time just sometimes and I'm on here quite a bit. I thought that it could just be my imagination because it IS a ghost story site so you would think it would tend to make you creeped out a little. I don't know what to say but I have to agree with FRAWIN that you need to give a better explaination. I don't know if it is how you are trying to explain it or if you are having a hard time understanding why we don't really get what you mean when you say, "there is this writing in my room it say s top left then right..." In order to help you better we just need a better explaination or better wording or something to help us understand exactly what is going on with the writing on your window sill. Thanks. ~Shelby
❤ 😊
kate713 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
you want more details...
the writings on the windowsil in my room
(it says top left then right).
And whenever I go on this website somthing happens...
Like right now I just saw some one standing beside me I thought it was my sister, and yesterday somthing pushed my friend. Then some one was playing with my hair, I thought it was my friend so expecting a hand to be there I put my hand behind my head nothing was there, and she looked like nothing happened.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-13)
kate713, I believe that if you want some help you have to be a little more talkative. You need to give a little more background, like when you first saw it, where it`s written, etc. You know, paint a better picture of what`s happening to you. There`s plenty of good people, knowledgeable people here that would help you but you have to meet them half way.

FRAWIN
kate713 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-13)
there is this writing in my room it say s
top left then right does anyone know what it means
kate713 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Just yesterday I was listening to music and I saw someone crawling across the floor, I thought It was my imagination. Then I saw the drawer open to my night stand. I tried to phone my friend but the phone down stairs wasn't hung up... I heard breathing on the phone.
chuzwuzum (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Athena is right as well. Poltergeists sometimes occur with a ghost or spirit that is already connected to the house and are able to move things around using the energy from a human agent. The word poltergeist comes from the german word meaning 'noisy ghost'. But usually poltergeists don't manifest into a form of a ghost, they just cause objects to move and create disturbances, which makes me think seeing as you are not participating in the duscussion it seems a bit sketchy.
kate713 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
GUESS WHAT
im participating in the conversation 😐

! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at] ! [at]
kate713 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
My family has seen things too my second sister has seen some stuff move around by itself, and my youngest is always talking to some one...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
hmmmm, unwilling to participate in the discussion or comments.

I think from the lines and routing of your story you are very young yet nad have much going on that you are not sure about. The best I could suggest would be to talk with your parents about the occurances and see if they can help you.

God Bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Well kate713, I have to take it with a grain of salt, when a person reports an experience but isn`t willing to discuss what happened to them. There may be legitimate reasons for not wanting to but when this happens my "skepto-meter" starts clicking. Sorry.

FRAWIN 🤔 🤔
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Sounds like you have something in your home that wants attention. Maybe you shouldn't pay it too much mind, unless you are researching... It could get stronger, you know. Stay safe.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Hello Kate.
There does appear to be a bit of activity going on there, doesn't there? You mention that your friend heard the laughter and saw the tall man and the little girl, I was curious whether any of your family sees or hears anything too.
I agree with Athena. I would make a point to let someone know that you should investigate the investigator before he or she gets to your home also. Check the references and pay attention to how people feel in their presence once they get there.
Thank you.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
kate713, since you won't participate in the discussion, I have to wonder a little bit. If there are things happening, I think chuzwuzum has the right idea.
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-10)
Hi Kate, Here is a different perspective. The ghosts are there regardless if you are there or not. They may be psychically tied to the location. It may be time for you to find *REPUTABLE* investigators/psychics. Ask your father to do this. And never be alone with a stranger, people are more dangerous than ghosts. A good investigator won't charge you a dime and will have good references. There are almost always sensitives in the investigation who may comfort you and the ghosts, thereby, easing the haunting.
chuzwuzum (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-09)
Wow you have some serious ghost activity going on in your house. Everything seems to be going on when your around and if you are a teenager you might have caused, without knowing this, a poltergeist. Poltergeists form around the minds of adolescent, mainly girls, who are going through puberty without them actually knowing it. It usually happens around teenagers who are emotionally traumatised or upset. Well I hope this helps you a bit.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: