You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: He Kissed Me

Real Ghost Stories

He Kissed Me

 

My name is Shauna and this is my first paranormal story submission (ever). I have many stories that are short, to the point, and just unexplainable.

It's was a summer Sunday afternoon. I rarely get the chance to nap so when opportunity presented, I took advantage.

A little back story; My husband Gabriel ALWAYS kisses my forehead, sometimes when saying goodbye before work in the morning but ALWAYS before we fall asleep, whether we had a disagreement earlier or not.

I was sleeping on my side, not quite asleep but almost there. I heard, rather, felt as if someone walked into my room. The presence was so strong I turned to see who it was. No one. I begin to fall asleep again and that's when I simultaneously heard the sound "smack" of a kiss as well as the impression of lips on my forehead. I jumped, opened my eyes and felt confused. No one was in my room. My husband was outside mowing the lawn. The sensation of lips pressed against my forehead lingered for at least 10 seconds. I didn't feel threatened but I no longer felt the need to take a nap and all I could was lay there for a while trying to comprehend what just happened.

Gabriel said he was outside the entire time, besides, if he would have come in for something and wanted to leave his infamous forehead kiss, I would have seen him standing there or walking away.

Every now and again Gabriel jokes that no one better be kissing his wife, ghost or not! This was the first time I had been touched by a presence or ghost. I did sense that it was male. Nothing like this has happened again.

Other hauntings by Phoenix35

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Phoenix35, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

cherriesgigi (2 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-04-12)
wow...maybe it was some ghost that sweetly admired you, and that kiss was just some goodbye kiss. 😕
RSAChick (115 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-11)
Hi Phoenix, hope you reconsider reading the comments 😐

What a cheeky ghost!

Are you absolutely sure you were not dreaming, since you state you were falling asleep at the time?

I like the way you write and hope you share more stories, but hope you will decide to join in on the conversation in the comments.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: