You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Or What...?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Or What...?

 

So I'm an eighteen year old girl and I want to share this experience with you all. I don't know if it's considered to be ghostly but I really need some explanation.

I want to explain everything so I guess it's going to be a bit long.

It happened about 5 months ago, on November 13. Everything was going on like the usual. I got up early in the morning, study for my accounts test and then get ready for my school.

I was doing my hair, when I felt someone breathing next to me. I was alone in my room and I swear someone was breathing next to me. I could hear and even feel breath. I just shrugged it off and got ready pretty quick and run out of my home, skipping the lunch but I missed my bus and because of that, I missed my school bus too. It was really a bad day for me after that.

The test was downright hard, I got a earful from my teacher, forgot to take my assignment, etc. The bad luck wasn't just for me but for my best friends, too. One of them's grandfather was admitted to hospital due to a sudden heart attack and the other one's boyfriend broke up with her. It was all in all a gloomy day. I even forgot about that weird breathing sound too.

So I got back from school, again missed my bus to home and I had to take another bus and walk a good 30 minutes to my home. After I got back, I showered and was again in front of my mirror when I heard it again. The breathing. It was panting this time and seriously it scared the daylights out of me. My grandma was on her bed (me and my sis share our room with our grandma) and she was sound asleep so I just flipped off the light and rushed out of the room.

That weird sound was still fresh in my mind, I couldn't study properly, skipped dinner and went straight to bed even though I was scared to inside that room alone. I didn't hear anything unusual and after a good struggle, I was able to close my eyes and doze off but as soon as I did that, I heard it again. I would have just ignored it and go to sleep but something kind of like ticked off my heart suddenly beating so hard it was hurting and I bolt up on my bed, opening my eyes.

I paled and my heart just won't stop beating. I was not on my bed. In fact, I wasn't in that room at all, but in my study room, on the spare bed we have there. It was 8 at night and checking my phone, the date showed 12/11/2017.

I clearly remember that my accounts test is on 13 November. I just couldn't believe that I just dreamt about my tomorrow. It didn't even felt like a dream.

I was about to get off the bed, confused and a bit terrified to be honest, when I heard it. But it was not breathing, it was actually whispering, something I could not understand, it was jumbled and it got louder and I just run out of the room and rush downstairs.

I explain this to my mom and sister and they just laughed and say that I should stop reading creepy stories (which I do a lot) so I just shrugged it off but in the back of my mind I just knew it was really something, but I just had my dinner and went to bed. Luckily, my sister was already on the bed and nothing really happened.

What happened next day, is what that got me really worried. Everything happened just like in my dream. Everything. The breathing and all. The day ended with me skipping the dinner and going to bed alone and I close my eyes but I could hear the breathing and the whispers, I don't know how to explain how I felt. It was really creepy.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chocolateluvr, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-18)
Dear chocolateluvr,

It looks to me that your November the 13th was influenced by your dream on November the 12th.
But just to be sure, when you say that everything played out like in your dream I'd like to know if besides the "breathing and all" if your friends' unfortunate "happenings" also played out in real time?

RSAChick makes a good point advicing you for a doctor's check up and never skipping meals. 😉

God bless. ❤
RSAChick (115 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-17)
Oh and one more thing (sounding like my mom), chocolateluvr, you should not skip any meals! You have busy days filled with travel, walking, school & tests etc.
Take good care of yourself to avoid medical problems.
One cannot live on chocolate alone 😜
RSAChick (115 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-17)
Hi chocolateluvr, I would also like to know if this has happened again and how often?
Does anyone else in your family, especially your sister and gran, hear it too? If it has happened again to you only, I think you should have a doctor's check-up to rule out anything medical.
Otherwise some cleansing of the room and house may be necessary.
Anjaneya (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-17)
Damn that's intense and scary. You said this happened somewhere around Nov.17,did something similar happen again? Or it was for that particular day. Also take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: