You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

My Ghosts

 

This is my first time submitting a story, but definitely not my first paranormal experience. This actually occurred to my next door neighbor (I like to call her V8, it's a long story) as well as me. But since it's my computer, I get to tell the story.

V8 and I were sitting in my front yard and laughing at each other while snapping pictures with my new camera. It was really fun until we headed over to the old playground set that my brother and I had installed when I was littler. V8 started freezing up and looking over there until she finally told me she kept seeing this guy walking past the swing set. I asked her about it, and the more she said the more freaked out I got.

This isn't my first experience by far, but it's the first that I've had with someone else. And the person she was describing exactly described one of the people I'd seen flitting about my backyard before. He also perfectly described a person we'd thought we had made up. His name is Seth, he is 16, has long emo black hair and wears a gray hoodie and black jeans. He only appears in flashes, you can never see him long but I get the feeling he's letting us see him way more than normal. Because before he only appeared out of the corner of my eyes, and now I can see him for intervals that last seconds.

He has some certain patterns he always follows. He's always either sitting down, or walking from right to left. He never walks towards you, or from left to right, and one time while I was standing in my front yard I felt him tap my shoulder and no one was there. Seth also has a certain feeling that comes with him, it's this peaceful feeling. Whenever he's around, you feel totally at ease, no matter what. It feels like your heart is full... I don't know how to describe it better.

But we took a picture of my old playground equipment and at first saw nothing odd... Only at further inspection did V8 and I realize that there was a human's shadow going in the complete opposite direction than the other shadows were going right where Seth had been standing. And under further inspection we found the name "Seth" spelled out in the leaves and sticks in the background of the picture.

But Seth, as I said, is calming. You know he's not out to kill you, and you can really tell when he's around. Plus it only happens when it's sunny, Seth is just a sunny person I guess. One time I lost my camera battery and Seth found it for us, I asked for his help and there it was. Sitting somewhere I'd already looked a few seconds earlier. Seth is actually a nice guy, once you get to know him. He's only gotten mad at me once (which was a mess-up on my part).

I can't say the same for the most recent addition to the ghosts V8 and I have been seeing (there are 4, one from a LONG time ago that left and one that just came today). She's not actually doing anything... But... When I said Seth gives you a calming feeling when he's around; then for her it's the opposite. You all of a sudden feel paranoid, on edge, almost terrified; and then she shows up. I know I'm not imagining things because when she showed up at school today V8 noticed also.

Plus another girl in my class commented on the feeling she was getting. People might not notice Seth, but whoever this girl is, she gets noticed. The room started suddenly smelling weird, it made you dizzy, you get cold, you start getting a headache, and then you get that paranoid feeling. It didn't help when I saw her twice last night. She showed up in the mirror and when I turned around she wasn't there, I couldn't sleep. Then I heard this odd noise that I couldn't place (it was a bike. V8 told me a story about her siblings and her when she was littler seeing a bike with no one riding it and when she described the noise it made, it fit. I might also add that I only knew one ghost before V8 moved onto my street. And I was unaware he was even a ghost. I thought I had an overactive imagination), I lay in bed freaking out then I saw her flit through the hallway. Unlike Seth she has platinum (almost white) hair that's average/long length, and wears a white dress... I don't know if she was murdered and that's how she died or what, I want to get to know her, but she always leaves when I start actually acknowledging her.

Unlike some of the stories here, this didn't go away suddenly, there isn't a solution yet. As I said, all these ghosts have never actually done anything to harm me. The only instance I can remember was once something pushed V8 into the pool. And I was almost strangled while lying alone in bed once... I don't know what happened either of these times, but it's not the same feeling... I don't know what to think.

<3 Nicole

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nicole, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-24)
Excuse me Nicole.
Hi Kim. EMO hair is this: It could be dyed black with perhaps some blond or unnatural colored streaks, especially in the bangs/fringe. If you are a girl, you may possibly want to cut your hair to a very short bob-like hairstyle but keep your bangs/fringe long, swept drastically to one side and covering your eye. Or, for those who like long hair, get many choppy layers and highlights. For a guy, you would spike up the back side, and pat down on the front side. You could also have your bangs/fringe dyed a lighter color than the rest of your hair.
Shelby
❤ 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-24)
First of all, I may sound very niave or... Old I guess, but what is EMO LOOKING HAIR? I am confused.

I would like to see the photos you took as well. There may be some history that you are not connecting.

Remember, 'entities' or 'ghosts' are just like people, there is not just one, so you will probably meet more than one. They are not all good, they are not all bad and they do not all have the same agenda. Meaning, just because you can trust one, does NOT mean you can trust all. I am not trying to lecture, I simply sense that you are young and do not want you to be intimidated or for that matter to trusting either, of Tammie, Seth or Gordon.

God Bless!
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-23)
Well this new ghost you are experiencing will maybe go away like the other one. Maybe Seth will protect you 😁. But remember really try not to get too scared because ghosts feed of that good luck ❤ melonlover
vogue (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-22)
i can fully understand what you mean by having the "sweet ghost" around. The other ghosts tho, sound pretty frightening. As for feeling strangled in bed, that happens to my best friend regulary. It must have been terrifying!
thanks for sharing your story!
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-22)
It would be beneficial to all if we could see this photo you took. Do you think you could post it here, please?

Thank you.
Lilreeper (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-21)
This was a good story, it's interesting. Seth sounds a lot like my ghost. If you're interested, I may be able to help you contact him.

❤ ❤ ~ Lilreeper
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Hi Nicole. Thank you for sharing your story, it was interesting. I am undecided on this story, there is something about it that I can`t put my finger on. Until I can, I won`t comment either way.

FRAWIN 😕
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Welcome, Nicole.
I like Seth. He approached you in a way that a "normal person" would approach a new potential friend. Cautiously. He started out slowly and almost unseen, then he gradually "filled out" so that you were already comfortable with his presence when he chose to completely show.
I would love to see that picture. It sounds so serene and to be a positive id for Seth. I would say that would mean that you did not make up the name, either, that he had given it to you.
I think "Tammy" may have been a very lonely person. Either that, or caught up in the emotion of depression. Of course, often times while depressed, you are alone. So they may go hand in hand.
Belle has the handle on helping them to cross over. I know you feel a closeness to Seth, I would too, but it would be better for him on the Other Side where all his loved ones are waiting.
Thank you.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-20)
Hi Nicole. Seth sounds like a real sweetheart. As for your other friend, I don't know what to say. She may have met a more... Untimely demise. Perhaps that is why she gives a different feeling to you. Maybe if you asked all that are around you to leave you in peace, cross over, they may do just that. You would have no further worries and your spirits can be at rest. Be gentle and tell them it's all right tom leave.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: